International bumps to be!

mzswizz, that sounds like what I went through the whole month of September! I'm sure you'll have much better news though!!! You're so patient, I'm impressed.
btw, June 21 is my mother's bday, the first day of summer AND the longest day of the year, it's great day to have a birthday!!!

stuckinoki, even I can see the line, and I'm line blind ;-) it looks really good!!!

Madrid, how are you faring with the relaxed approach? How's the diet going?

RJ, is this your Paris weekend? Hope you're having a good time if so!!! And that the darm ms stays in check!

Chrissi, how are you feeling? Take good care of that lovely bump!!!

Expat, where are you hiding??

Dusty, lots of hugs as always. I hope the dr said it's okay to go ahead and start trying if that's what you want to do. :hugs:

I want to thank you for all of your support, how can I be a little dark cloud with encouragement like that? I showed DH and he LOVED the GPS anaolgy! :haha: I feel better today after reading those messages. I started the pills that should jump-start AF yesterday, so in about a week I'll (hopefully) be back in the game. In the meantime, we're having lots and lots of rehearsal BD :rolf: I have to admit it's kind of nice to be able to get up and walk around or have a bath when we're done, too. SOooooo my outlook is slowly moving back to normal. It's a good thing, dark and gloomy don't really fit well into my character.

https://i51.tinypic.com/24zllbp.jpg

I got my BFP this morning; and now I'm stressing out that it's just going to be another miscarriage :(

It was all well and good when I *thought* there was a line, but now that there's ACTUALLY another line there, I'm terrified!

Congratulations Stuckinoki!
Great news and FXd this is a sticky bean!
Did you have a pattern in the former mcs or where they at different times?
I really hope you don't freak yourself our too much, that's not good for the bean!

Rejoice right now - did you tell DH yet?

DH left on deployment this morning. I did not tell him because I didn't want him to worry about me, while he should be focused on his job.

With all the other pregnancies I never got a BFP before 14dpo and the line never progressed....so it was just a faint faint line for about a week and then I'd start bleeding. I am crossing my fingers that getting my BFP this early is a good sign that something is different this time.

Congrats Stucki!!! Unfortunately i got a BFN this morning. Maybe I need to take some of that tea seeing that Stucki got her BFP!!!

ok im think im really seeing things thats not there. I THINK i see a line but im not sure :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_100950.jpg
    IMG_20111022_100950.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 6
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 1
here's clearer pictures...i think :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    IMG_20111022_102924.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
  • inverted.jpg
    inverted.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1
OMG!!!! 2 BFP'S in one day!!!! Congratulations both of you!!! Of course I can see the line mzswizz!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

i am going to hold out until next thursday to test again. Hopefully if this is a bfp, it should be darker then.

If it isn't a bfp then the test is faulty because the line is pink and definitely there mzswizz! So happy for you!! I guess the relaxed approach has worked.

X

i too was seeing pink in color but i was like it couldnt be maybe its just an evap and since its so faint it looks pink even though that sounds kinda crazy but i guess im just trying to prepare if it is faulty. I got 2 more tests left though. I went to walmart and bought a 2 pack wit 1 free test inside so a 3 pack for $8.46 in total what a bargain especially for FRER.

is it just me or the line is darker now?

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_120143.jpg
    IMG_20111022_120143.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
I ssssseeeeeeeee a line mzswizz!!!!!!!!

The longer you wait the darker it will get BUT don't torture us too long! LOL

You have NO signs of AF approaching, right? Sounds VERY promising like a late ovulation to me!

Yes no signs of AF and now i am getting sharp pains in my lower abdomen right before i took the test. I am thinking that it was late ovulation which is why I am getting late AF and faint line now. Im assuming im early in the pregnancy.

yay and usually evaps leave but it still hasnt left and I tested around 7 or 8am yay. I checked online on a pregnancy calculator and it says I am 5+1. I didnt know I was still so early. I thought I was a few weeks ahead thats why i was freaking out and saying if i was, it should be detected by now and in reality i was testing since 4+3 :dohh: it was probably still early especially if I ovulated late, then its earlier than 4+3 when i tested which makes alot of sense.

So nice to see your new ticker mzswizz!!

Hena the diet is going better than expected. I've already lost some weight even though it's only being 5 days since I started (today is my 6th). I love the things I'm allowed to eat and the recipes are simply delicious.
I've been keeping myself busy with uni and a work placement grant I've applied for. Fx'd I'll get it. I guess I'll find out soon.

XX

mzswizz!!

THAT IS MOST FREAKING DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT, A HUGE HUGE HUGE BFP!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! I'M HELLA JEALOUS THAT YOURS IS SO DARK!
STOP WORRYING AND TELL YOUR DH :MRGREEN:

Stucki-when dh came home and showed him the test, it was a without a doubt 2nd pink line and all he could do was smile and was like wait to test again. But we are taking it day by day because this is the week i had a m/c last time but i got faith thats this is a sticky bean.

:yipee: MEGA congrats mzswizz and stucki!!!! :wohoo:

Praying for a H&H 9 months for both of you! Try to just relax and be happy, it's the best thing for your growing beans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->