International bumps to be!

Not stuckinoki.

I'm bleeding. Bright BRIGHT red blood with clots, killer cramps and I'm gushing like somebody severed my vagina artery.

It's still at least 3-4 days too early for AF even on my shortest of cycles, so I guess I'm having another chemical pregnancy.

I feel like crying.
How is it possible for me to have SIX miscarriages in the past 1.5 years with ABSOLUTELY NO MEDICAL REASONS BEHIND IT :(

DH and I both check out perfect.

I don't think I'm going to be around for a while. I really just need to be alone right now and there's no sense bumming everybody out with my crappy mood.

Congratulations mzswizz. I hope that you've got yourself a sticky bean in there.

Oh stuckinoki - I'm so sorry to hear. Go hibernate, we understand - but be assured you are in our thought!
Lots of love!

:hugs: stuckinoki :hugs: I'm devastated for you. Thank God you're going back to the States soon so you can get some real answers.
We'll be thinking of you.

this is how yesterday's test looks inside the case

Attachments

• IMG_20111023_154732.jpg
    IMG_20111023_154732.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
stuck - i wish i had some clever words that could make you feel at least a bit better but there are no words. take you time honey & know we're thinking of you :hugs: :flow:

mzswiss - fab BFP! huge congrats - has it sunk in?!? :haha:

x

Stuckinoki I'm so sorry!! I really don't understand why these things happen to us but, like Hena said, I'm sure you'll get help once you go back to the States. You're in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

@ Chrissi: could you please tell me if you experienced stronger O pain while having the FertiliTea? I had O pain yesterday as I was getting in bed and right now as I type this is happening again. I wonder if it's the tea.:shrug:

rjsman nice to see you around here! Nearly 10wks, how lovely!!!

XX

hey madrid how are you doing? hoping this ov is The One for you!

x

I hope it holds until Tuesday as my dh is coming back from the business trip then. With my luck it'll happen earlier than ever before and I'll miss my chance another cycle.

I hope it holds until Tuesday as my dh is coming back from the business trip then. With my luck it'll happen earlier than ever before and I'll miss my chance another cycle.

oh that'd be a bummer - but tuesday is right round the corner! hold that eggie ovaries :haha:

Stuckinoki, I'm sorry. Sending loads of thoughts from over here across the pond, and I know how much you must be looking forward to getting somewhere where you have more consistent care. I understand your need to hibernate. I've also stepped back these past few days just to think about this whole journey. I know that it's early for me, but because of the spotting I get before my period, I want to get checked out...for progesterone, cysts, the works. I haven't even been able to get a pap test in 2 years, which freaks me out. I was supposed to be in Bangkok this week for work, but due to the flooding all will be postponed for at least another week. No. Matter. What. I want to get the pap done, and at least an ultrasound to see if everything is working and to know if my cervix is tilted (my moms was, and they say that can be a reason for spotting pre AF). The timing should be just after i've O'd though, so I don't know if they can even do a pap if you're TTC and it's post your ovulation?
I also wanted to tell you all that right before I got my AF I got a ridiculously faint bfp, just a whisper of a line, and it was there (no worries mzswizz, it was as my af was due, I wasn't late at all, and a test the next day was negative). I didn't write about it earlier as I thought I was just seeing things. Then of course I got my period, which came after longer spotting than usual, and lasted with spotting longer than usual as well, and all these thoughts came into my head about chemical pregnancy.
From now on, I'm not testing before my AF is due, no matter what the tests say about sensitivity...I just think it's more stressful than useful, and I want to be able to create a calm, happy and healthy environment for when the little bean decides to stick.
Madrid 98, good luck to hold out till dh comes home! I'm doing the opposite -- trying to ensure that I ovulate before I have to leave to make sure we get some time together so we don't have to dtd on the way to the airport!!

Madrid -
yes, it seemed like the tea generally increased ovulation (in both ovaries) and ovulation pain. I ovulated twice with it - once earlier than usual and once later (which is when we caught the egg). So still good chances of this being your lucky month!

Dusty, lots of hugs as always. I hope the dr said it's okay to go ahead and start trying if that's what you want to do. :hugs

Thank you so much for thinking of me.:hugs:

Basically, I was supposed to wait for AF once, then I'd be allowed to start over again. Thing is, however, I still have pregnancy hormones in me, so the doc advised me to wait another cycle before I start the clomid again. I'm cd 7 today, so quite a few days before I can start over again.

Stuckinoki - I'm very very sorry you have to go through all this. That one miscarriage really knocked me down in a way I never would have expected it to be like. And I am still having a tough time, I must say. I don't even want to imagine how 6 miscarriages must feel!:hugs: No one deserves that.:cry: It's okay to take time off and cry. But don't forget, it's also okay to come here and cry. I really hope and pray that very soon, you will get a sticky bean.

Good luck everyone, and welcome expatttc:flower:

PS: I can't order the wonder tea, unfortunately, but I do take supplements and stuff, hoping that'll be okay and not counteract with the clomid:)

Sooo I took the ticker down just until I confirm at the doctor. I dont know I just want to be sure.

The line is still faint. But I dont think I poas long enough

Well I tested today and the line is still faint. I dont think that i poas long enough neither. But even if i didnt i would think that it would atleast be a little bit darker. I dont know, Im starting to think maybe it was a evap or just a faulty test :shrug:

Have you been to the doctors to get a test from them? I guess it's normal to be faint as you are quite early still. Mine weren't very dark straight away either.

X

I have to wait until DH's next paycheck which is next month on the 4th. Im thinking it was an evap :cry: Took a test not too long ago and i only see one line oh well i guess back to awaiting AF.

Well i put the info in the pregnancy tests forum and everyone is saying that Saturday's test is a definate bfp and i shouldnt worry if i get a negative because its early in the pregnancy and just wait out because my levels could just be increasing slowly or im still early in the pregnancy. So my mind is put to ease because EVERYONE is saying the first test is positive. So i can be either 4+4 or 5+4 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->