International bumps to be!

ugh cant get a pic with the evap line. all you can see is the 1 pink line.

I'm sorry I misunderstood you! I don't understand why the test are playing games with you! But in another thread there is a woman in the same position as you and the tests were all negative. She went to the docs last week and the blood test proof she's pregnant. With all the waiting she is 8wks now. Can you imagine? So I hope and pray is the same for you!

X

Thanks Madrid and its okay. I think the way i described it was not detailed. Do you know what thread that was? Also, i do want to go get a blood test but got to wait for DH so hopefully we can get it done soon before I start working on nov. 7th. I just dont understand. The last time I was pregnant, I got positive tests. I know they say every pregnancy is different..but still i would think that i would get a pos test by now.

stuckinoki - that's amazing news, I didn't expect that being still possible nowadays!:wohoo:

mzswizz - I'd also think that by now, you'd get a positive pregnancy test, not just a faint line... I know there have been cases of women not getting a positive test for a few weeks, but at the same, it may be better to look forward to the next cycle....:hugs:

Hi dusty! So lovely to see you around here!! Hope you're doing well!

XX

Yeah dusty I am already counting down until next cycle. Next AF would've been due on Nov. 17th so we shall see what happens.

Bonjour from Paris! Just checkin to say wowsers to stuckinoki - can't believe how unprofessional that was to give u someone eldes results!! So pleased for you. Bet u really can't wait to get back to the states!

Hi to dusty lovely to hear from you. Hey to everyone else too.

Paris is fab altho bone numbingly tiring!

X

I already filed a Hippa violation report, but because it's teh military they will probably just say that because I have the medical top secret security clearance, I was legally allowed to see those documents anyways...

Ugh,
At least the only thing I have to worry about now is the Type 2 diabetes, which sucks! And the metformin for the Type 2 diabetes, which sucks even more.

LOL

Mzswizz; I've got to agree with dusty. If you were indeed pregnant, and it was a healthy, normal pregnancy you would be getting very very obvious positive tests by now.:(

If I were in your shoes, I'd take a digital test at this stage; not pregnant means maybe you need to be tested for PCOS and pregnant meaning, relax and enjoy.

I have decided to wait until next AF due date and then if AF doesnt show just go get bloodwork done and U/S to see whats going on.

Next af counting from when? You haven't had any bleeding so far so something is going on there. Maybe do like stuckinoki says. Test with a digi and if bfn go to the docs for reassurance that all is ok.
Xx

Stuckinoki how's the diet going for you? Doesn't it help with the diabetes problem or it's just the opposite? The diet I'm doing is all about low or non sugars whatsoever, that's why I'm asking. Are you still having the tea? I have it every night. I think I've O alreadybut can't tell for sure tbh.
Xx

Stuckinoki how's the diet going for you? Doesn't it help with the diabetes problem or it's just the opposite? The diet I'm doing is all about low or non sugars whatsoever, that's why I'm asking. Are you still having the tea? I have it every night. I think I've O alreadybut can't tell for sure tbh.
Xx

I think the diet has been helping....but the diabetes is the reason that I can't lose the weight I should be --- hopefully with the new medication, I'll get my body regulated and I'll keep losing!

Right now, with the new medication, I can't eat heavy starchy carbs or sugar....and everything I do eat, even fruit and stuff is making me really, really sick so I'm losing about 1lb each day not being able to keep anything in or down.

I also can't use the tea this month because the new doctor wanted me to do a Metformin & Clomid cycle to check my progesterone levels on the clomid during the 2ww, so we shall see. She said if I don't get pregnant this month, she wants me to do 2 more cycles of 150mg clomid and then the tea for a couple cycles to let my body heal from the clomid....hopefully now that they found the problem, a healthy pregnancy isn't too far behind.

So for the moment, my diet is going wonderfully....because I can't keep anything down. lol

I did start a vegetable garden today so we'll have plenty of tomatos, peas and peppers...vegetables are really expensive and often rotted here so I figured that I should try my hand at growing our own. Hopefully I don't kill them...I've got the thumb of death [opposite of a "green" thumb!] lol

How about you? Have you started losing yet? Usually with a good diet and exercise program it takes about 3 weeks for your body to adjust to it and then you'll really start shedding the lbs like butter! But those first 3 weeks are awful! I think I gained 5lbs the first week because my body was freaking out. lol

I got on the scale and it read 156 this morning so that's 15lbs so far! I can feel the difference already, my joints hurt less to walk up stairs, and I'm not so sore anymore. I feel lighter, if that makes any sense.

Next af counting from when? You haven't had any bleeding so far so something is going on there. Maybe do like stuckinoki says. Test with a digi and if bfn go to the docs for reassurance that all is ok.
Xx

I definitely think she should digi test to confirm one way or another....but if the test is negative, most doctors won't give you provera to jump start AF until you've missed 2 AFs anyway so if you're health insurance isn't a "cover everything and is awesome" plan, I can see why she'd want to wait!

I'm obsessive though, I definitely be in the waiting room the day AF was late, because I'm neurotic like that :dohh:

Hi everybody!
Just wanted to write a quick update.
Big week here this week. It was my birthday Friday (39 - that's just shocking! I am old!), today I am 20 weeks, the half way mark (if I just hang on 6-8 more weeks this baby would be viable), on Tuesday I have my second ultrasound (and we will check for the gender!) and on Wednesday we are closing on our new house! Phew.

Chrissi!
Wow, you've been busy!

Happy belated birthday and congratulations on the 20week mark and a new house!? AWESOME! How exciting!

Happy belated birthday Chrissi!

Stucki-:haha: patience is a virtue and i just want to have enough time in between AFs before going to the doctor.

Madrid-I know I didnt bleed but i was saying that if AF was on time then the next would be Nov. 17th so i am going to wait until I am 2 cycles late then go to the doctor.

Hello to all, Mzswizz, I'll wait to hear how you're doing and still keep sending lots of good thoughts! Stuck, still so happy for you though not so much for the woman who got your previous test results. What a sordid affair...hope she also has a good group of folks to talk to!
Chrissi, great to hear about so much going on, and happy birthday!!
Madrid, good luck with the diet :)

Right, this will be a long post...will try to break it up a bit.

General Update:
Well, I am at Day 16 of my cycle, and this past week I have been using OPKs to track my LH surge. However, I've been using the First Response ones with the two stripes that show up, and it's been ridiculous - !! - to see the changes. I have done them morning and evening, and every morning for the past three days, including today, they've been showing positive. No evening tests were ever positive, over 6 days, even if I made sure that for three hours before doing the test I didn't drink anything. So my attempt to nail the window of ovulation has again missed. I tried to start tracking a bit earlier than my normal ovulation day (around 13-14) since last month, in fact all months, I have had spotting a few days pre AF, but last month was really particular with 5 days of spotting rather than 2 so I wanted to really chart well. I still haven't been doing my temps, as DH isn't keen on rolling over and seeing me do that every am just yet, but have also been watching my CM, CP (though I can't really tell a difference in this just yet...think it might take more time and experience), and just general symptoms (like me being ready to jump DH for the past 4 days; seriously, my drive is going well over the norm).

Ovulation Date?:
Forgive me, but if anyone wants to look at these symptoms and let me know when you think it would be greatly appreciated. I've decided that I will never buy the double line tests again, but ordered them online and had no clue they were so frustrating. I miss the one that gave me the little standard smiley face!
My normal cycle is 28 days, but this varies from the shortest (25/6 depending on time zones) to 30, again depending on time zones. Too much travel over the past 6 months to really nail it, but generally 28 days in length, with ovulation right around day 14.
CD 10 - OPK test in eve (neg, really pale line), CM clear
CD 11 - OPK test in am & pm (neg, pale lines with pm being almost non-existent), DTD in PM, CM clear but lots
CD 12 - OPK test in am (much darker line, but still not as dark as the control), CM clear and lots, OPK test in pm (very light again)
CD 13 - OKP test in am (darker line, but still not as dark as control), CM clear and lots, DTD in afternoon
CD 14 - pangs on right hand side near abdomen all morning, lots of CM clear but not EW yet, OPK test in am (dark line, still not as 100% as control), DTD in afternoon, OPK in pm (really light)
CD 15 - absolutely boiling walking around in the afternoon, like hot flashes, EW CM all day, and OPK test in am (dark line STILL not as 100% as control), DTD in afternoon (thank goodness for such an amazingly supportive DH!)
CD 16 (today) - still EW CM, OPK test in am (still dark but not as 100% as control)

I'm thinking based on the above that the tests that were positive were CD 13-16 in the am, and that based on the CM, I ovulated on CD 15. What do you think? Are these crazy tests supposed to only show the LH surge BEFORE ovulation, or also during and the day after?

Spotting pre AF:
Every month I get at least two dates of spotting, normally than one day without, then AF. I've been reading lots of reasons on why this may be, might be normal, might be progesterone being low, so just in case I have switched from taking just folic acid to a B-complex vitamin every day (also including FA), since the start of my cycle. I also wanted to get tests done re. my progesterone levels, etc., and was going to be in Bangkok to have these and an ultrasound done, but due to the flooding, it will all have to wait.

My mother had a tipped uterus, and also had to have air blown through her tubes before she was able to get pregnant, so I want to make sure I don't have any of the same issues. Here in POM I can at least get a few of the blood tests done on CD3 and CD24, but will have to then wait to have someone read the results.

Phew! That's it for now! A busy few days....lots of fun, so fingers crossed for some baby dust to come my way...

"I did start a vegetable garden today so we'll have plenty of tomatos, peas and peppers...vegetables are really expensive and often rotted here so I figured that I should try my hand at growing our own. Hopefully I don't kill them...I've got the thumb of death [opposite of a "green" thumb!] lol"

Stuck - wanted to say good luck on this as well! Plant some basil in between the tomatoes if you can... :)

expat; I have basil, but not with the tomato's :( Hopefully they still turn out ok.

I went back and got some more stuff today.

Now I'm growing; tomato's, peppers, basil, rosemary, red leaf lettuce, strawberries, green beans and bok choy!

I hope that everything grows. Some were bought as seeds and some were bought as sproutlings. Right now I'm just battling the wind :( The fall is really windy here and the poor sproutlings keep tipping over....I put up a wind shield and constructed a makeshift sun shield to tie over them until they are strong enough to be out in the open.

It's funny, the little planter that I started with yesterday is slowly becoming a greenhouse in my yard!

I can't wait until we get back to the states and have a yard of our own so I can actually DIG! lol. My whole garden is planted in window boxes! lol

stucki-My MIL has a yard and she plants there and the window boxes :haha:

AFM, still no AF yet so yay. Nov. 17th cant come fast enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->