International bumps to be!

wow mzswizz congrats! did you get the results early? did they shed any light on your neg tests or indicate your levels? hoping you get that us v soon!

stuck - i see a line on the fr - hoping for a stronger one tomorrow!

madrid - fingers remain crossed for you also! exciting times!

dusty - great to hear from you - hope that eggie is making you sick

chrissi - sorry about the spd, hope you are getting some relief

hey to everyone else as alway!

x

Well the lady said that it could've been either my levels are at the point of being undetectable on a hpt or im just the percentage of women who cant get a pos test which isnt as rare as i thought.

Thanks ladies!

I tested this morning, against my better judgement and the line is still there! Still faint but there!

I'm gonna try and wait until tomorrow morning to test again though.

Keep fx for me :)

Thanks ladies!

I tested this morning, against my better judgement and the line is still there! Still faint but there!

I'm gonna try and wait until tomorrow morning to test again though.

Keep fx for me :)

all my digits are crossed Stuck ! xx

Well the lady said that it could've been either my levels are at the point of being undetectable on a hpt or im just the percentage of women who cant get a pos test which isnt as rare as i thought.

hope that pesky bleeding passes v soon and you get that u/s - congrats to you and dh....

x

Stucki I'm keep my digits crossed tight for you hun!! I know this is going to be your month. You know, I never told you before but your due date is the same I had last year with my November bfp. Hope it'll be yours for happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Rj-thanks.

Stucki-FXed for you. Hope this is your bfp.

AFM, i feel v nauseous. Been this way for 3 hours now.

Lol not a good feeling. Even ginger ale doesnt work.

I think I'm out this cycle unfortunately because even my temp drop today. I've been having cramps 2 days already so I guess she'll be landing any time from now. It goes without saying that I didn't even bother to test today.

Good luck!!

you're not out til the witch lands! could be implantation dip :flower:

Oh No Madrid!!!

I hope the witch stays far, far away from you!!!

Mzswizz - am I right to assume that you are already further along this time than with your mc? Just 4 more weeks and you are very likely out of the danger zone, so take good care of yourself!

I am eagerly awaiting week 25 when the baby would theoretically be viable if born. That will be a big relief!

:shrug: Also remember when I told y'all about the International Bumps to Be thread? Well i put my little 2 cents in there every once in awhile (even though they ignore me like i didnt say anything but it doesnt matter because im being the bigger person while laughing because i know its probably irritating some of them that i didnt snap :haha: ). And well the woman stuckinoki who wrote the disrespectful post, had posted a post saying that the PMS is actually from a BFP and showed pictures. Now the bfp on the frer (sorry to say this) is a clear as day evap. There is a line but it is completely gray compared to my test. She even did ICs but those look faint pink so i said congrats. Now she took a frer today and welll...she got a negative. So it seems like somebody is in the same boat as me. I tell you karma can be such a b**ch at times. Now lets see how everyone reacts to her issue. I havent been mean at all, i still have been respectful and in spite our differences, I still congratulated her. But this just goes to show that karma is a b**ch!

HEY MSZWIZZ....nice to know how you really feel. You should probably think a little harder about what you post on the INTERNET, where everyone can see it....I think that maybe it would be a good idea for you to leave this thread, because there's really nothing that you can say to defend your actions.

Good luck with your pregnancy, and maybe next time you've got something smart to say about me, you can pull on your big girl panties and tell me like a grown up would rather than running your mouth on another thread :haha:

:dohh:
I know i was pretty nice and I think thats what are making them go crazy because even though they attacked me, i still held my composure and moved on. They always said its better to turn the other cheek. I did and now look what situation she is in. She did have a pos digi on a thread she posted in the pregnancy tests category and then she said the next morning her frer and digi came back negative. And in my head i was like, "everything doesnt go your way even though you try so hard for it to now does it?" She never apologized or anything. Of course I have a heart and dont want to be mean to her and be like welcoem to the pos turned neg hpts club (even though thats kind of funny :haha: ) but i really think this just goes to show, people should be careful what they say and do because its going to come right back around them. Hope she figures out whats going on but seriously I was like yeah now lets see what she has to say and she if someone is going to gang up on her and i didnt believe she could be pregnant because of the fact the FRER was clear as day gray line so im assuming all those gray 2nd lines i got was bfps still :shrug: but anyways less her more us :rofl: .

Remember writing this one too?

And the bold part is the only part of your awful spelling and grammar filled nonsense I agree with. :haha:

And for the record, I have nothing to apologize for. I voiced my concerns to you openly and honestly [which is more than you can say for yourself]

Look here yes I wrote them so what. I was pretty damn upset and if i have my right to voice my opinion like EVERYBODY ELSE i would. I have been through a hell of a rollercoaster just like you and for you to come and VOICE your supposed opinion was uncall for. Your opinion was more like a bash and riot against me. First, its like you try and make it seem as if my opks were hpts. If you lived in Sunrise, FL and went to the $tree by my house, you would see that when you buy the hpt and opk they both have that same stupid blue strip its just one case says hcg and the other lh. Yes, I didnt say nothing to you. You know why because I wanted to squash everything and move on but obviously you felt the need to keep going with your posts and getting everyone riled up about it. I took head to what you and ALL the other ladies were saying about being ectopic. I researched about it and I knew my body and knew it wasnt happening. Atleast, i got my bloodwork and everything done. Im not even going to stress about it because i have women on here who cares and dont JUDGE or shall i say "witchhunt" to make themselves feel better. You know you said what you said because you were probably in a bit**y mood and needed to let off steam so hey why not Patrice huh. But its okay no apologizes i really could care less at the moment. I have other things to worry about at the moment. If you wanted attention, great you got it! Good job on that. You want to be a victim and im the bad guy then so be it. I dont care anymore. I been there with everybody through the struggles the tears everything and i dont get the same in return but trust me I will bounce back. Whether this pregnancy ends in m/c or not, it doesnt even matter anymore. I see true colors and I know what I know now. So with that being said you can be the star of the show. It doesnt matter to me. I know who I am, what type of person, I am and i believe i been through more sh*t than you can possibly think of to just sit her and let one person control my life. Have a great day and hopefully you will get the answers you need. Im going where I know im wanted.

Good luck in everything you do Mszwizz.

BTW, bashing me on another thread is not exactly the most mature thing you've ever done. When grown ups have problems, they talk about them; work them out; come to a solution. Using my name and bashing me on another thread and getting your "girls" involved isn't what adults do; it's what little drama queens playing the victim do.

mzswizz - whilst i agree some of the comments recently could be seen as somewhat confrontational, the over-riding sentiment i felt was of concern for you.... from all of the ladies. it's a shame you didn't voice your real thoughts here instead of on another thread. i really don't think anyone is ignored here either?

stuck - :hugs:

chrissi - 25wks will be here before you know it!

hope everyone else is doing fine.........

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->