Introduce Yourself Ladies

Hello!

I'm Leanne i'm 24 and Isla is 3 weeks old, I have ff her from day one and she is coming along brilliantly and putting on lots of weight the little chubster, she takes about 4oz every 2-7 hours (7being very rare and sometimes even 1) ! ;-)

Hey, I just saw this thread and realised I haven't introduced myself in here yet even though my son is 11 months old lol! Just kinda thought now was as good a time as any to do it lol!

Anyhow, I'm Charli. I'm 19. Mummy to Isaac (or Ike for short). He's been FF since birth.

The day he was born:
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs117.snc3/16445_165286494397_536154397_2799185_6644956_n.jpg
<3

I don't think I've done this already... sorry if I have lol

I'm Emma and I'm mummy to Holly who is nearly 8 weeks old. I BF for 2 weeks but switched to formula when she was losing weight due to poor feeding. She's been doing ok, gaining weight nicely but we've also had trouble with reflux, colic and constipation, but we're getting there!

xx

Attachments

• holly.jpg
    holly.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1
  • holly2.jpg
    holly2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
  • holly3.jpg
    holly3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys,
haven't posted on here for a while, Amelia's doing great, can't believe she's 3 months old on Wednesday! At the moment she's having 7oz every 4-5 hours and was 12lb 14oz at 12 weeks :) How much milk was your LO's on at 12-13 weeks?

Awww,3 months already :cloud9: That sounds like a good amount of milk to be taking and a fantasic weight :thumbup:

Hi girls..... Jacobs nearly 8 months old now. I cant believe it... he's down to about 3 bottles of 8oz a day now, is that about right?? I have no idea anymore!! xx

How fast have those 8 months gone?!?!?
3 bottles a day is perfect Dani :flower:
(P.S come to Plymouth soooon,I have a brand new bugaboo that I need to go shopping with and show off,we can go Xmas shopping ;) )
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thankyou lovely, they have gone so fast! I am coming up tomorrow but will be with my mummydearest and two sisters... we're looking at bunnies for my sis whos at uni! BUT I do want to pop up sometime next month to do some Xmas shopping if you're up for that?? xxx

Beautiful babies Lillybells and Emzy :D

Dani-definitely up for Christmas shopping! :flower:

Charli,I so did not realise you were only 19!Also,where on the forum do I know you from?Vegetarian mums and babies thread? xxx

Hi there I am Becs and I am Mummy to Hope, I have FF from the start and use Aptamil hungry baby, she takes 5oz every 4 hours!! She is thriving on it!!

Hey im Amber! Im 21, my son is now 20weeks old - Eeekkkkk! He was born at 36.3weeks weighing 5lb 12oz. I never even attempted BF. We struggled with feeding to start with then constipation and reflux and now finally at 20weeks he weighs about 13lb, i wont know exactly until monday when i get him weighed. Thats him in my avatar at about 2/3weeks old. Xxx

I'm Samantha but go by Sam.

I breastfed for about 3ish weeks but it was just to stressful cause OH had to go back to work a day after I got home from the hospital and I had a c-section so one night I switched, and it's been way easier since that night.

Here's my Shella Renee being a big girl holding her bottle.

She was mad because I couldn't make the bottle fast enough. But she got it. lol.

Attachments

• eating.jpg
    eating.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
lol She doesn't do it often, she's gone up 2 oz's since then and now the bottle is a bit heavy. but she tries.

Hi, I'm vicki, had my son Daniel on 16.8.10 by ventouse delivery (horrible!) We struggled to get him to latch on for 4 days in hospital, but he wasn't interested at all and would scream and scream. So we were sent home wiht me expressing and feeding him by cup which was like a little pint glass. Now I look back it was absolutley ridiculous but being first time mum I didn't have the confidence to say no. We used it for 24 hours but he got real trouble with wind (not surprising really!) so we expressed to a bottle. Kept it up for 2 weeks but he was losing weight despite taking 3oz every 3 hours and I was about to lose the plot. Had very nice midwife who broke the rules and suggested ff. We switched and within 5 days he was fully ff. Has been doing great since then, on Tuesday he weighed 10lb 2oz. We use aptimal 1 and make it up in advance (naughty mummy!!)

sorry that's so long, thanks for answering all my questions over the last two months ladies!! xx

Hiya

I'm Nicola, 32 and Mummy to Isaac who is 5 months old.

My inention was to BF, but after having manipulation from the breast feeding expert and Midwives, and unable to produce any milk, literally A drop of colostrum over 24 hours out of my right breast, we decided to formula feed.

I waited for my milk to "come in". It did on day 6 and I was able to express a WHOLE 6oz...Isaac had that and his face said it all...he looked horrified lol

I bought a manual tt breastpump but after 5 days of pumping and getting sod all out, we gave up. Isaac has been happily FF ever since.

....ps, did I mention that I have MASIVE tits too hehehehehehhe

Hope you are all well :)

Nicola xx

Hi Vicki and Nicola :flower:

I am loving seeing so many new ladies and gorgeous gorgeous formula fed babies in this thread :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->