Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

Thinking of u guys. Hope she carries on staying strong xx

She is beautiful and she looked so much better than my little one that was born 30weejs but 680g

She will be a great fighter n be home with you soon :)

Keeping you all in my prayers! Sick Kids is an amazing hospital! xo

Yes I have heard they are amazing. I want to go see her so bad. She's been alone since Sunday. My husband has to work and I'm still trying to recover. I wish we were closer. 11/2 -2 hours away feels like a million miles. Imiss her so much and wish this c-section crap would just heal so i could hop incite bus and go.

Lots of love and positive thoughts going to all of you. Make sure you look after yourself, remember that c section is a big op. Samantha sounds like she's been through so much already but also sounds like a little fighter, positive vibes going to her for her recovery xx

:hugs:

Ahh I cried reading your birth story, you're so brave and Samantha sounds like she's truly a fighter! She looks beautiful, congratulations.
Wishing you both all the best, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.
xxxx

Glad to hear that she is staying strong. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrated you must be not being able to see her. Sending more prayers your way x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthinking of you all

thinking of you all and sending lots of love to both you and Samantha, stay strong for her and take care of yourself as she needs her mummy in good shape for her x x x

sending you all my strongest prayers, positive thoughts and wishes. Congratulations on your beautiful daughter and a massive well done to you and your OH for such positive thoughts . I dont think I could be as strong as you and all that strength is where your daughter gets it from. xxxx

Aww must be so hard for u i really hope she continues to be strong & grows big & healthy xxx

Keeping you all in my prayers! Sick Kids is an amazing hospital! xo

Yes I have heard they are amazing. I want to go see her so bad. She's been alone since Sunday. My husband has to work and I'm still trying to recover. I wish we were closer. 11/2 -2 hours away feels like a million miles. Imiss her so much and wish this c-section crap would just heal so i could hop incite bus and go.

aww thats terrible :( surely his work would let him have some leway! you need all the support you can get. can the hospital not have you stay with her? xx

Thank you so much for the update, I keep on thinking about you all and am so glad you're all doing okay.

I hope that it's just due to under development what's happening at the moment, and it sounds like she's in a fantastic place.

I really hope that you can get to see her soon, I can't imagine how you feel being away from her... it breaks my heart to think of you at home pining for her.

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts hun x x x

Glad Samantha is a strong girl and is being cared for in the best place. I can't imagine how you feel not being able to see her, but I know what you're feeling with regards to the csection. It will start to heal faster soon. Thinking of you and your family. Xx

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! You will get to be with her soon. Please take care of yourself so you are back to yourself fast! She is in the best hands and prayers for her continue! Congratulations on such a sweet daughter!

The hospital has very few rooms and they are full and the Robald McDonald house is also full. I have to call everyday to see if they have an opening. But we got a ride to go up tonight Woot! So after the hubby is done work we are going up to see her for a few hours. I'm so excited!
The hospital said her transfer went great. She had some jaundice again which is normal in premie babies. They put her under a light to get rid if it and was fine this morning.She is still on her vent but not using any oxygen she's just using the rooms air while the machine keeps her lungs open. They want to do a test removal of her ventilator next week. That terrifies me after her first lung collapsed and the hard time they had. But so far she has been super stable apart from the one incident.

She is doing brilliantly. We all look forward to hearing how you get on. Enjoy your visit. How exciting!!!!!!!!!!! x

awwww wow go samantha :D enjoy your precious time with her. before you know it shell be home to snuggle in with mum and dad xx

Awww I can't believe how well she is doing to be born so soon, it's amazing isn't it :) I bet you can't wait to see her! Take pictures of that sweet girl so we can see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->