Introducing Baby Samantha....**Update page 31**

Congrats hun, she is absolutely gorgeous! Keeping you all in my thoughts x x x

I read this - and I must say - I'm so proud of your strength...how exciting to meet Samantha early - what a special thing. I know this is so incredibly difficult, but I believe in the power of a Greater Being. Sending you and Samantha light through this tough time.

PS - She's so beautiful!

aww she is beautiful. bless her lil feet!!!

she is a defo fighter isnt she

xxxxx

We'll def keep you all in our prayers, well done you, and she is gorgeous! :) xx

Alparen, she is beautiful. I have been thinking of you guys every day! Lots of love to you all xxx

Oh hun i found that so upsetting, she is gorgeous btw i am only 2 weeks behind and it just really hit home for me. I hope she carries on being a strong baby she seems to be doing so well you must be so proud of her.
I will definatley have her in my thoughts and keep us updated on her she's a little fighter.

Oh my goodness I read your posts when your waters broke. Am so happy for you that she is here and is fighting away, what a lovely fiesty lil lass. Sending you all so much love an dlots and lots of positive thoughts.

Much love to you all.

xxxx

Congrats hun .. I admire you and your strength. I see her being a little fighter & everythings gonna be perfect xx lots of love to you both xx

She is goregeous! Thinking of you at this scary time, she is a real little fighter! Congratulations xxx

So glad little Samantha is doing well, you are in my thoughts xx

How amazing. Well done to you both in getting through everything you have been through. If she can survive that she will be able to cope with anything life throws at her. Huge congratulations and still thinking of you both xx

wat a beautiful precious little girl, wish u both all the best xx

Congratualtions. She sounds like a true fighter. Hope you both continue to stay safe and well. x

Congratulations ... I wish u and ur husband aswel as Samantha all the best. Good luck and I hope everything turns out fine ..

Congratulations she is gorgeous, i hope the next few months go as smoothly as possible for you xxx

congratulations she is a little fighter...sending you lots of get well vibes and hugs xxx

Thanks ladies for all yoursupport and wonderful kind words. Samaria is continuing to do well at the hospital. She is staying stable and the nurses say she's quite the stinker for being so active ect.

So glad to hear she is doing well!

Glad she is doing well, sending lots of hugs and I hope she continues to gain strength :)

It's hard to imagine that she is around the same size as my baby now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->