Intruding from first tri - poll regarding MS

For the most part, mine eased way up at the end of 14 weeks/beginning of 15 weeks so I voted 14-16 weeks. But, to be honest, I have a had a couple days of nausea since then. Nothing like before though. I never threw up (I'll go to great lengths to keep from puking. :haha:) but I was very nauseous pretty much constantly from 5+2 through 14+6 with a little break for a few days around 9 weeks.

I was the same as you dear- not actually getting sick but reeeeally nauseous ALL day long. I believe it was from 6th week up until 12th. Hang in there, it will get better.

For the most part, mine eased way up at the end of 14 weeks/beginning of 15 weeks so I voted 14-16 weeks. But, to be honest, I have a had a couple days of nausea since then. Nothing like before though. I never threw up (I'll go to great lengths to keep from puking. :haha:) but I was very nauseous pretty much constantly from 5+2 through 14+6 with a little break for a few days around 9 weeks.

I'd be good with a couple days here and there! I just called my OB and asked if they could up my dosage from 4 mg to 8 mg and they want me to come in now to make sure I'm not dehydrated. Ugh. More complications. I probably am because even water is making me nauseous lately.

Have you tried putting some lemon juice in your water? Or dissolving a Preggy Pop Drop into your water? Those tricks were the ONLY thing that kept me hydrated some days.

Have you tried putting some lemon juice in your water? Or dissolving a Preggy Pop Drop into your water? Those tricks were the ONLY thing that kept me hydrated some days.

No I haven't tried that...I tried taking sips of water in between licks of my lemonade popsicle...and that kinda helped but not really. This water thing is only in the last 3 days...I was doing ok getting water in before. :nope:

I used anything sour in my water to help get it down. Lemon juice- Sour Jolly Ranchers- Preggy Pop Drops, etc.. Anything that I could suck on and not by super nauseas I could dissolve in water and get it down.

I found the only way to keep it away was to eat something *as soon* as I felt mildly hungry. Even if it was just 1/2 a slice of bread. If I waited until 'meal time' then by that point I'd just want to hurl :s

And drink plenty of water :) I've seen others recommend almonds and ginger... to be honest, what I ate or drank made no difference, just constant 'grazing' on anything seemed to nail it xxx

No I haven't tried that...I tried taking sips of water in between licks of my lemonade popsicle...and that kinda helped but not really. This water thing is only in the last 3 days...I was doing ok getting water in before. :nope:

This is what happened to me right before I had to go in to hospital, the day before I was admitted I would throw any water I drank up within 15 minutes of swallowing. My ketones went from plus 2 to plus 4 in 24 hours which is when they decided enough was finally enough.....I would go and get checked just incase. :hugs:

This is what happened to me right before I had to go in to hospital, the day before I was admitted I would throw any water I drank up within 15 minutes of swallowing. My ketones went from plus 2 to plus 4 in 24 hours which is when they decided enough was finally enough.....I would go and get checked just incase. :hugs:

Thanks...I am going in at 2:45...I don't throw up...I just can't get it in...it makes me feel 1000 times more nauseous. I've been taking small sips all morning. Guess we'll see. Definitely don't want to end up in the hospital!

I started drinking lemon/lime flavored seltzer water, that really made a big difference. Also it's true that eating something almost constantly helps. Also, I was taking emetrol, which is a kind of cola syrup but without the caffeine. That would help when nausea got real bad.

Still here :( first time round I had it probably between 6 & 10 weeks. This time started at 6 weeks and still going xx

this is my 4th pregnancy, and i have never had morning sickness! i think if i did get morning sickness i would have stopped at 2 :haha: i am a major cry baby when it comes to being sick, i just can't handle throwing up!

Still going strong for me :( Although it did get marginally better around week 14/15. Before that I was throwing up a few times a day and nauseous the entire day (and btw puking did not get rid of the nausea for me!). Now I'm only sick a couple of times a week but still nauseous.

Hope yours goes earlier!
X

I am 16 weeks pregnant and my morning sickness doesn't seem to be in a hurry to go away. I am constantly vomiting and feeling like I can't eat anything.

I didn't stop throwing up all day long or feeling like I was going to until about 16-17 weeks. I barely get it at all now.

i never had MS in first tri. I got it in my second!! Around 14 - 18 weeks i had it but it wasnt every day. Just a few times a week id be sick :( fine now though :)

6-7 weeks I just felt light nausea.
8-14 weeks I vomited nearly every single thing I ate! It was awful!
15-20 weeks I feel nausea still. I still vomit a LOT of what I eat.
I don't think it's ever going to go awayyyy.
Good luck to you hun. It's just part of the joys of bringing a miracle into this world. :flower:

I stopped heaving all the time at around 13 weeks, then a week or so later a little nausea in the mornings reappeared. It's not much though, and after how bad it was before, I can cope!

One thing that helps for me is taking a B vitamin complex in the evening (I take my pregnancy multivit in the a.m.).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->