iPhone - Anyone getting redirected when clicking on a thread ?

its weird it doesnt happen on our ipad 1 only on ipad 3
It shouldn't be occurring on either one now. On the device that has the problem click on the Clear Cookies link at the bottom of this page. Check off "bbstyleid" and click the "Delete My Cookies" button.

its weird it doesnt happen on our ipad 1 only on ipad 3
It shouldn't be occurring on either one now. On the device that has the problem click on the Clear Cookies link at the bottom of this page. Check off "bbstyleid" and click the "Delete My Cookies" button.

O right I will have a look, I havent been on ipad 3 since this morning

This was happening on my iPod touch, the benaughty site and a freebie site. I didn't try any of solutions but then all of a sudden I've stopped being redirected. Thanks for sorting it out :flower:

xx

Could the problem be linked to a dodgy pop up in the advert box at the top ?..... Sometimes saying click here and it looks like a virus thingy ........ I'll try and get a picture of it next time pops up as cant remember specifically what it says but it's definitely dodgy

Here's a screenshot - is this advert dodgy?

https://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h377/EmmeraldJelly/5c3e14c3.jpg

I haven't had the stupid sites come up all yesterday and today thank god!
Think the problem may have been sorted x

This has just started happening again. Just got re-directed to the 'prize draw' variation that was reported earlier in the thread.

It's back for me as well. I have deleted all cookies and even re loaded the google app and it's still happening!

Arghh it's so annoying it only happens on bnb though, anyone else?

This has just started on my iphone when i'm using safari!! I'm gonna scream if it doesn't stop as its stopping my stalking :haha: xx

Me too just came back today! So annoying! Anything else we can do about it?

Xx

I downloaded chrome for my iPhone and so I it hasn't happened :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"