Irregular Cycle - 8 DPO

MommyDream

Momma
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have a crazy irregular/long cycle.... I am not 8 DPO and would love some buddies! :)

I'm 28 years old, married at the end of July and TTC #1!!:haha:

Hey!!! We aren't exactly on the same DPO but close. Today is DPO 7 for me.

I was married in June 2011 and TTC#1 as well :)

Do you have a buddy yet?

I am 8 dp IUI!! So we are all about in the same boat!:hugs: I've already broken down and tested, first it was to watch the HCG trigger shot get out of my system and now I'm just hooked!! :haha: Any symptoms for you ladies??

Hi ladies!

I feel like I'm gaining weight.... That is my only symptom.... Haha

I'm now actually 10 dpo and trying not to test... I don't want to be disappointed!

I am 8 dp IUI!! So we are all about in the same boat!:hugs: I've already broken down and tested, first it was to watch the HCG trigger shot get out of my system and now I'm just hooked!! :haha: Any symptoms for you ladies??

hahhahaha you sound like me! i am obsessed with taking hpts when it gets close to time. :)

although i took an hpt on dpo5 :dohh: (obviously not a bright idea-- just impatient), i have refrained from taking any more!

im not having any signs (other than the sore boobs i always have premenstrually) that i know of but still hoping as today is 7dpo.

how about you?

Nice to find someone on here with similiar dates! :happydance:

hahhahaha you sound like me! i am obsessed with taking hpts when it gets close to time. :)

although i took an hpt on dpo5 :dohh: (obviously not a bright idea-- just impatient), i have refrained from taking any more!

im not having any signs (other than the sore boobs i always have premenstrually) that i know of but still hoping as today is 7dpo.

how about you?

Nice to find someone on here with similiar dates! :happydance:

I have symptoms out the wazoo!! But it may just be my mind since this is my first IUI. all I can think about is all those :spermy: traveling STRAIGHT towards my egg!! haha

I have been taking hpts since about 5 dpIUI, since thats when I was spotting (hoping it was IB!! I have never spot between periods...)

I have NO patience whatsoever... and being on 12 hour shifts opposite my husbands 12 hour shift I get bored and end up taking a pg test to kill 5 min :haha::blush:

Oh my GOSH! Congrats on the symptoms!!!

What are they? (if you dont mind my asking....)

I bet this IUI will be just the ticket for you guys :) spotting is DEFINITELY a great sign...

I don't know how you do it with your work shifts.. I would be so miserable having an opposite shift my husband. Bless your heart :hugs:

I bet this IUI will be just the ticket for you guys :) spotting is DEFINITELY a great sign...

I don't know how you do it with your work shifts.. I would be so miserable having an opposite shift my husband. Bless your heart :hugs:

Normally we are on the same shift, but when we have to work 12s, there is daycare issues with my 5 yr old, so he switches to night shift so he can drop off and pick up my son. (we're both in the military so they work with us and let him switch shifts) Of course our first round of IUI had to be on opposite shifts... :wacko: My syptoms could be AF related though... I have bloating, tiredness (could be from 12 hour shifts), smell sensitivity, the spotting and cramps but not like AF cramps with is more of an all around dull achey and I don't get AF cramps this early.... I go in for my Beta test on Wed, but I am hoping I geta :bfp: this weekend so I can celebrate!!

I'm at 8dpo and I have NO idea how this cycle will end. lol Can I join in? :)

Of course! I am now 11 DPO... kind of expecting AF to be honest... hope not though!!

Normally we are on the same shift, but when we have to work 12s, there is daycare issues with my 5 yr old, so he switches to night shift so he can drop off and pick up my son. (we're both in the military so they work with us and let him switch shifts) Of course our first round of IUI had to be on opposite shifts... :wacko: My syptoms could be AF related though... I have bloating, tiredness (could be from 12 hour shifts), smell sensitivity, the spotting and cramps but not like AF cramps with is more of an all around dull achey and I don't get AF cramps this early.... I go in for my Beta test on Wed, but I am hoping I geta :bfp: this weekend so I can celebrate!!

Ohhhh i see! It sounds like you guys are already TERRIFIC parents :)

Your symptoms sure sound like a :bfp: to me! I mean... especially the smell sensitivity, spotting and different cramps!

Hoping you get to celebrate celebrate celebrate this weekend!!! :happydance:

JHarts, I am majorly hungry... Not sure why??

Well.. I was just curious! I have been majorly hungry too!

Guess im just really reading into signs this time, because we finally pinpointed some ovulation! (although i have a 28-32 day cycle, i ovulate around day 18/19 and usually have a short luteal phase...)

anyway! we finally finally got to chart some ovulation and my fingers are crossed super tight :)

but yes... the hunger is like a never-ending gnawing (sp?) that continues on even just a few mins after meals..

im obsessed :blush:

MommyDream - FX'd for you! :)

JHartsBaby - HAH! I'm in the same boat as you all around then. This is the first month we've been able to pinpoint ovulation as well. We've been ttc since June 2010, but with no ovulation, so it's just exciting as all get out to have ovulation show up! And I am definitely symptom stalking as well. What day are you thinking of testing?

MommyDream - FX'd for you! :)

JHartsBaby - HAH! I'm in the same boat as you all around then. This is the first month we've been able to pinpoint ovulation as well. We've been ttc since June 2010, but with no ovulation, so it's just exciting as all get out to have ovulation show up! And I am definitely symptom stalking as well. What day are you thinking of testing?

This is so nice to meet someone so similiar! Makes you feel better, doesnt it? :)

Congrats congrats congrats on ovulation!!! That in itself is GREAT :wohoo:

I will go ahead and admit that i tested on dpo5 (OBVIOUSLY for no reason other than im nuts! and impatient!) :blush:

But i have held off since! :thumbup: so... im thinking about monday! that will be dpo10... i know maybe i should wait a little longer! dpo 10 is actually my cycle day 28 :( so im hoping my luteal phase will be long enough for my lil "maybe baby" as my dh and i like to call it! i sometimes reach day 30, so....

what day are you thinking about? any signs?

:dust:

Haha! I've been so tempted to, but I'm being strict with myself and holding off. I'm thinking I'll maybe test on Thanksgiving. Why not add the possibility of having something more to celebrate? :p Besides that will put me at 13dpo according to FF. My ovulation occured on cd10, so FF is predicting that I should get AF on Nov 26th.

I've had a fair number of symptoms, but I know that a lot of them can be attributed to other things (like the metformin) - currently I'm sick, have a cold sore, have been having headaches, gassy, congested, backaches, upset tummy, diarrhea... lol and I think a few more, but those are the common ones.

There isn't a place for it on FF, but even though I've been sick for a week, people are saying that I'm glowing. I'm trying not to put too much into that, but that makes my stomach flutter to hear that! :)

It is very nice to meet someone going through the same thing (with the same happy breakthroughs!) as me! :) I'm so hoping that this month finds me pregnant, but I will admit that even if it doesn't, I'll be still just so thrilled that I ovulated. How about you?

When you test, do you test with your DH there or..? I just test on my own. My DH has requested that I tell him in person and somewhere where he can whoop it up or whatever without scaring people. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->