Irregular Cycle - 8 DPO

Brittles - FX's for good news for you tomorrow at the beta!! :hugs:

Will be late on Thursday.... Eeeek!

Haha! We'll all be testing around the same time then! :)

dodger,

Your mom sounds like the worlds best grandma :) already planning for that sweet baby!

i have a couple baby girl outfits that were TOO CUTE to resist :blush: ... but i would love a boy too! just happened upon these unbelievably cute baby girl outfits!

Sorry about your bfn... know it sucks to see it, but i betcha its too early! i truly believe that because, and this is pretty funny, i did the EXACT same thing today! i knew it was too early and of course-- WHAM! a bfn.. im not reading into it though haha its funny that we both broke down :)

i'll wait till Thanksgiving if you do?! how bout that? :D

My mom seriously rocks! I'm not kidding either, I got very lucky when I was born to be born to 2 amazing parents. :) They are already looking forward to babysitting whenever needed and they've actually been helping me with the costs of the ttc journey. :thumbup:

Oh I know it was too early. lol I knew it was when I was thinking about testing. :p Eh what can I say? I got poas fever! I'll do my best to help you wait until Thursday if you'll do the same for me. :D

I had more possible symptoms today. Unlike the last several days, today I got more sleep and was EXHAUSTED! And then I started having that delightful period feeling - slight cramping/uncomfortableness, achy upper legs, sore lower back, and bloating. Nothing on any of my wipes to say it really is AF coming, so it could be a sign or it could be a precursor to AF.

My mom is wonderful too! Only a little bit far away :( There are DEFINITELY benefits to being close to your mom and dad :)

THursday it is then! If my af doesn't come... Im actually late tomorrow (short luteal phase) but only 12 dpo tomorrow too... my period is obviously not what i want right now, but it doesnt really even give baby a chance! hope these period like cramps are something baby related rather than :witch: related... grr..

Your signs still sound good! Even if they are scary... It stinks how period and baby can give you the same symptoms!... Hang in there :D

:dust:

Brittles....

You hang in there! You will know something soon :)

Hope beta goes good and tomorrow is one of the happiest ever!

LOTS OF

Brittles....

You hang in there! You will know something soon :)

Hope beta goes good and tomorrow is one of the happiest ever!

LOTS OF

Thanks. Hope those cramps you are havin are a baby snuggling in for the long haul!! I'm scared too, Ive been having cramps today too... :wacko: :hugs:

I'm hoping that the cramps are a good sign for all of us then! Here's to all of us having baby bumps growing as we speak!! :D

hi Ladies...can I please buddy-up as well?

well a lil about me...

I am 24 - turining 25 next year... and have been NTNP for over a year after being on Depo for 5years, and have been officially TTC since May 2011 with no luck.. i wasn't stressing about it, i just thought we would let it happen relaxed mode, but nothing happens:nope: so now I will be using OPKs for the first tym dis cycle...and preseed...so hopefully we wil still have a 2012 buba...:haha:

well a lil about me...

I am 24 - turining 25 next year... and have been NTNP for over a year after being on Depo for 5years, and have been officially TTC since May 2011 with no luck.. i wasn't stressing about it, i just thought we would let it happen relaxed mode, but nothing happens:nope: so now I will be using OPKs for the first tym dis cycle...and preseed...so hopefully we wil still have a 2012 buba...:haha:

Well one MummyWant2be.... Do you temp?

well a lil about me...

Well one MummyWant2be.... Do you temp?

no hun, not at all... i wouldn't even know where to start.. :shrug:

If you have a desire to start temping, go to a drugstore and get a BBT thermometer. Mine was hard to find - I went to many stores to find it. You need one that is accurate to two decimal places (i.e. 36.51 instead of 36.51).

Then you can sign up for FertilityFriend (www.fertilityfriend.com) and record your temperature everyday (at the same time!). There's great resources on the website that explain how to do it and how to check other things like CM and cervix position etc). The pdf guide is www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/ffbook.pdf

:thumbup:

thanks MommyDream :flower: , i will definetely get one this weekend, and start temping on monday, i want to try to BD every other day this cycle...

are you trying anything different this cycle?

I have the craziest cycle going on right now... and I'm guessing I didn't ovulate at all.

Once my next cycle starts (which I'm hoping is soon), I'm looking into temping vaginally instead of orally, BDing every second day, fertility tea (brand tbd...) and maybe trying evening primrose oil capsules (which increase cervical fluid but you can't take after you ovulate). I don't want to start using OPKs because they are expensive and I will become obsessed :p

Does anyone else have suggestions of things to try??

Welcome Mummy! I'd 2nd the temping as I really think it's helped me pinpoint ovulation where otherwise I'd have no clue that I had or when.

Today's result for me (still early only 12dpo) was a bfn. :(

https://bios.weddingbee.com/pics/97846/P1010818.jpg

Hey MummyWant2Be! Welcome :)

I have crazy schedules all over the place because my husband works crazy shifts and never knows when they are going to be.. Could be 3 am, could be 2 pm, any time, you name it! So using the temperature method didnt work for me... Because you want to rest at pretty consistent times and take your temperature just as you wake up...

I use the OPKs. I get them at Walmart (First Response)... If you are by any means somewhat regular, you can typically figure out when to start using the OPKs.. Lots of people use them everyday, which i did until i had a better understanding of when i might be ovulating... And now, I just use them for about 10 days. Still expensive, but its my only way of knowing. They have helped me A LOT :)

Something to consider (and i dont mean to scare you in any way) but keep track of your luteal phase as well (its the time between ovulation and your next period)... It also matters... needs to be long enough for baby to implant if you conceived. I just didnt know anything about it for a while, and when i figured out mine was short, i took to lengthening it. (Not a concern for most, just something to notice when you chart!)

Hope this helps :)

DODGER,

I chickened out!!! Hahaha I was up at 530 this am and had had cramps all night, so in fear of seeing the bfn, i just chose to pee without testing haha...

Thanks for your pic-- i like to see them! I wouldnt be concerned with yours :) Since you are 12 dpo! Still plenty of time... Ive been reading about how very differently women build their pregnancy hormone and its so different for everyone! some women see it super early and some super late... So dont lose hope! Especially since you are still early :) and PLUS! your :witch: hasnt shown right???? :D

Hey MummyWant2Be! Welcome :)

I have crazy schedules all over the place because my husband works crazy shifts and never knows when they are going to be.. Could be 3 am, could be 2 pm, any time, you name it! So using the temperature method didnt work for me... Because you want to rest at pretty consistent times and take your temperature just as you wake up...

I use the OPKs. I get them at Walmart (First Response)... If you are by any means somewhat regular, you can typically figure out when to start using the OPKs.. Lots of people use them everyday, which i did until i had a better understanding of when i might be ovulating... And now, I just use them for about 10 days. Still expensive, but its my only way of knowing. They have helped me A LOT :)

Something to consider (and i dont mean to scare you in any way) but keep track of your luteal phase as well (its the time between ovulation and your next period)... It also matters... needs to be long enough for baby to implant if you conceived. I just didnt know anything about it for a while, and when i figured out mine was short, i took to lengthening it. (Not a concern for most, just something to notice when you chart!)

Hope this helps :)

Haha I have a crazy work schedule that means I can't temp at the same time each day either. Sometimes I'm getting up at 430am because I have to be at work at 6am and other times I'm getting to bed at 3am because I worked until 1130pm or something. My OB told me just to do the best I could and temp when I get up in the morning as long as it's been at least 3 hours of sleep. So far - for me at least - it's working just fine that way. OPK's never seemed to work at all and my cbfm is just giving me highs each day (granted it's the first cycle I've used it so who knows). Anyway, that was my rambling way of saying that you can still try temping even if you can't take the temp at the same time each day.

DODGER,

I chickened out!!! Hahaha I was up at 530 this am and had had cramps all night, so in fear of seeing the bfn, i just chose to pee without testing haha...

Thanks for your pic-- i like to see them! I wouldnt be concerned with yours :) Since you are 12 dpo! Still plenty of time... Ive been reading about how very differently women build their pregnancy hormone and its so different for everyone! some women see it super early and some super late... So dont lose hope! Especially since you are still early :) and PLUS! your :witch: hasnt shown right???? :D

Yeah I almost didn't this morning because of my huge temp drop. It's definitely still early and yeah no sign of the witch either, so I'll test again in a few days or so. :)

Thanks for that info on the temping! I might have to try it again :) and loads of :dust:

This might be something you dont wanna share (totally fine), but have you guys picked out any names yet? :)

Thanks for that info on the temping! I might have to try it again :) and loads of :dust:

This might be something you dont wanna share (totally fine), but have you guys picked out any names yet? :)

Yep! We have a boy and girl name (and middle names for each!) as well as possible back up boy and girl name (well ya know, just in case we have twins or something! :blush:). Leandra Mykaela for a girl and James Henricus for a boy. The middle names are tributes to our fathers. :D How about you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->