Irregular Cycle - 8 DPO

The witch hasn't gotten me indeed! I've now had 3 positive tests and I'm waiting for the blood test results. Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE my OB??!? New pics are in my bio and the line is visible in the new ones! YAY!

OHHH MYYYY GOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :) CONGRATS! :)

I can't explain how excited I am for you!

Heading over to look at the pics now!!!

Yeah there are updates in my journal today. I'm trying to be positive.

Yeah there are updates in my journal today. I'm trying to be positive.

how are you holding up hun? :hugs:

Haha for now I'm doing fine. Now if I get a negative result back again tomorrow then that will be a different story. I can't quite make myself think that I will though.... :) It will be really interesting to see how far along they put me if it comes back positive though. :D

Dodger, Umm.. so im stalking your journal and OH MY GOSH!

Thrilled beyond words. Praise God for your sweet little miracle :)

Dodger, Umm.. so im stalking your journal and OH MY GOSH!

Thrilled beyond words. Praise God for your sweet little miracle :)

Thank you thank you thank you!! I've been talking to and thanking God all morning! I'm just beyond excited! I was soooo nervous last night that I could barely sleep and I'm soooo glad that they called me as soon as they did!!

You enjoy every minute of this amazing blessing! How wonderful :)

I understand the not sleeping... and I'll bet you don't crash for a couple more days! haha... but that won't matter, cause now you are SUPER MOMMY!!!

Haha! I feel like I did when I was first married and using every opportunity to use the words "my husband" Suddenly the words "daddy to be" are popping into my mouth all the time! :D

Makes you see your husband with even more love than you thought possible, doesn't it? :)

Makes you see your husband with even more love than you thought possible, doesn't it? :)

And for him to see me with more as well! He was sooo protective of me when he was home for dinner and he sooo didn't want to go back to work and leave me! He had his arms around me the whole time with one hand on my stomach. It just made my whole insides melt!

Oh my goodness... That gave me the goosebumps like crazy! How incredibly incredibly sweet :) I'm going to live vicariously through you for a while if you dont mind :D

How precious..... What a wonderful love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->