Irregular Cycle - 8 DPO

OK ladies!!!!!!!!!!! Need your help!

Are any of you familiar with First Response hpts?

I took one this morning (9am) although i had peed at 5am (stupid me).

Anyway, i can see the OH SO FAINTEST of lines.... When i say faint, i mean FAINT.

I am wondering... could this be it???? Or am i just looking SO hard that i can see where the line is with or without testing.. I dont have another test, so i cant look at any more to see if all of them have an underlying super super faint line or not...

I am on Day 33 of my cycle and dpo15. I'm taking b6 to increase my luteal phase, so instead of trying to read into pregnancy i've been crossing my fingers for at least a longer luteal phase... but i didnt think the phase would have increased more than a couple days... and now im 4 days late.

Sorry for the rambling... any help would be great!

Dont wanna mention this to dh yet... Waiting for a sure negative or positive first...

Oh and i tried to take a picture for you all to see, but my sad little cheapo camera couldnt produce any result to show you.

4 days late is fantastic!! I'm glad the b6 worked! Quite honestly if you see a faint line and it's within the timeframe, then you probably ARE pregnant. Maybe take another test this afternoon or tomorrow to see if you get the same response? Without looking at the test, I can't tell you if it's a false positive or not... what's the color on that faint positive and what color is it supposed to be?

OOOoo! I'm getting excited for you!

Thank you so so so so much... You are so sweet :)

Unfortunately, I jumped the gun... :(

The :witch: came not long after that possibly super exciting test.

How are you doing?

Awww.... That sucks. :( I'm sorry the witch got you. Well according to FF my period is due today and so far no sign. My temp did drop a bit but it's still way over the cover line So as long as I don't get my period by Monday, then I'll be testing again then. :)

I'll just be happy the b6 is working :)

Thanks so much!

Thats right... next cycle here we come!

Awww.... That sucks. :( I'm sorry the witch got you. Well according to FF my period is due today and so far no sign. My temp did drop a bit but it's still way over the cover line So as long as I don't get my period by Monday, then I'll be testing again then. :)

How are you?? :)

Any good news? :D

I'll just be happy the b6 is working :)

Thanks so much!

Thats right... next cycle here we come!

I'm sorry again that the witch got you, but the b6 IS working and that's definitely something to celebrate! I'm glad to see a positive outlook!

how is everyone doing?and how was the weekend?

I'm doing great! Today's the first day of my 'weekend' since my hubby and I both have today and tomorrow off. It feels soooo nice to not have to work today! lol

Great weekend here! How are you doing??

I'm glad you had a great weekend! :flower:

How are you?? :)

Any good news? :D

I'm not sure! lol. I was all set to say it was a stark white bfn again today, but there is a hint of something there. The only problem is that I didn't notice anything there until after it had already been 10-15 mins so it could very well be just an evap. Granted I'm still all kinds of excited to see ANYTHING other then complete stark white since I've never even seen the hint of an evap before! lol I have pics posted in my journal if you care to check them out. It was pretty hard to get my camera to pick up even then hint of a shadow, so even if you look, you might not see anything.

I'm debating now as to whether I should wait and try again tomorrow, or go ahead with smu and test again and this time WATCH and really look throughout the whole of the allowed testing time.

Ah well... It is what it is, and I know I'm being pretty silly being excited over what most likely means nothing, but it's just so nice to see SOMETHING there even if it's a possible false sign. :haha:

ETA: Ooooh! Forgot to add: I'm also excited today because I'm finally going back to college to finish off my AA degree and today's my class registration day! Cross your fingers that I get into the 3 classes that I need!

Hey! THats great!!! In all regards :)

And best of all..... The :witch: hasnt gotten you?! So... That is, of course, a superduper sign! :D

I would be pumped for a faint line too! Google image faint lines... I did it, and many people see a faint line that progressively gets stronger. I am the queen of getting high hopes, so just bear that in mind. lol

Lots of :dust: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on college too!

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back