Irregular Cycle - 8 DPO

I love the names James!! That is my fave boys name. My fave girls name is Abigail.... :)

Hey! I'm with you! We've got four names too :) lol And even if there arent twins... ya never know how many we might have! haha

I love your names! The girl name is beautiful but I especially love the name James Henricus.... Love love love it.

Our names are:
Jonathan Hart (Jr.) (We want to call him "Nate" though)
Mahala Grace (after my grandmother...)

and :blush: our backups/additional children lol are:
Jesse Weldon ("Weldon") (Both of our Grandfathers.)
Anna Lai (Something we just made up haha)

We love the old fashioned stuff :)

Where did you get Leandra? That is beautiful and original!

I love the names James!! That is my fave boys name. My fave girls name is Abigail.... :)

I am crazy over James too!

And i LOVE Abigail as well... Its one of those timeless, beautiful names... Elegant and cute all at the same time..

I love the name James too, although I was tempted towards Jameon. lol The 1st names actually have special meanings to us as well. My husband and I met while playing an online MMO and in that game my characters name is Leandra Anor and his is James Damar! :) I don't even know how I came up with the name Leandra, but when I originally created my character for this game it was something that I thought of and loved. I've said for years now that if I had a girl, I'd like to name her Leandra. I'm so glad my husband loves the name too!

Awww! I love all the names you have picked out too! I'm a nickname kinda gal, so I love seeing that you are too! :)

Our 2ndary names are Alexander or Andrew or Mason for a boy and Jessilyn for a girl. Can you tell we aren't *quite* decided on the boys name yet? :p

Love them :) I am definitely a nicknamer!...

Thats really cool about your first choice names. THey definitely have really great meanings for yall!. :)

Love them :) I am definitely a nicknamer!...

Thats really cool about your first choice names. THey definitely have really great meanings for yall!. :)

Yeah they do. I'm also a nicknamer. hehe Leandra would be Lea (or Andi or for that matter the nickname most people gave me in game which was Lean). James would be Jamie. Alexander would probably be Alex or Andy, Jessilyn will be Jessi! :)

So cool! What game??

It's a futuristic spaceship game called EVE Online. hehe we actually did an EVE theme at our wedding since it was so instrumental in getting us together in the first place (we lived 6k miles away from each other when we met lol).

So cool dodger! I love games!!!

AF got me... So no Christmas family announcement... Which is sad:cry:

I wish this was easier!!

Thanks for that info on the temping! I might have to try it again :) and loads of :dust:

This might be something you dont wanna share (totally fine), but have you guys picked out any names yet? :)

yes we totally have ... :blush: well for a girl - we going to name her

Thandolwethu - which means "Our love"
and a boy would be:

Simnikiwe - which means "Given"

I wouldn't mind having twins though...:shhh:

totally love ur names, especially Leandra...:winkwink:

and a boy would be:

Awww!! I love your names and the meaning behind them! Would you give your kids nicknames? And yeah, I have to admit that I have a secret wish for twins as well... lol

and a boy would be:

Awww!! I love your names and the meaning behind them! Would you give your kids nicknames? And yeah, I have to admit that I have a secret wish for twins as well... lol

yessssss totally,would be - Tando - which meand love...and Sim

gosh!i loooooooooooooove twins...hahahaha:haha: i wouldn't mind!

Congratulations on losing weight... how did you keep up?

Thank you! I basically made a lifestyle change. I cut out all processed and simple carbs (things like white bread, white rice, potatoes) and all processes sugars, and now I concentrate on things that are more natural, like veggies, fruit, lean organic meat, whole grain products, etc. I'm also working in exercise more and more.

So cool dodger! I love games!!!

AF got me... So no Christmas family announcement... Which is sad:cry:

I wish this was easier!!

Oh honey... So sorry.

Well.. you just concentrate on that little brand new egg inside you that might just become baby when you ovulate :)

Thanks for that info on the temping! I might have to try it again :) and loads of :dust:

This might be something you dont wanna share (totally fine), but have you guys picked out any names yet? :)

and a boy would be:

What beautiful names :)

Love the originality....

Thank you! I basically made a lifestyle change. I cut out all processed and simple carbs (things like white bread, white rice, potatoes) and all processes sugars, and now I concentrate on things that are more natural, like veggies, fruit, lean organic meat, whole grain products, etc. I'm also working in exercise more and more.

Hats off to you :) Losing weight is HARD......

Hats off to you :) Losing weight is HARD......

It is, but it's darn NICE to see it coming off! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->