Irregular Cycle Sisters

sassy i was taking 1000mg of vitex a day, from what i researched it is best to stop when you Ov, although there are some girls who take it right through. If you do that stop when you get your BFP. I noticed that the vitex dried up my CM (doesnt happen to everyone) so maybe take something like grapefruit juice to provide that part :shrug: hope that helps

sassy i was taking 1000mg of vitex a day, from what i researched it is best to stop when you Ov, although there are some girls who take it right through. If you do that stop when you get your BFP. I noticed that the vitex dried up my CM (doesnt happen to everyone) so maybe take something like grapefruit juice to provide that part :shrug: hope that helps

Thanks for your message. Just back from hospital, everything ok so don't need a D & C or anything. Ovaries are good with lots (hospital words 'multiple') follicles just waiting to produce those eggs. I'm just hoping that if anything good can come out of this maybe it might kick start me into a more regular cycle (the midwife said that can happen).

So thats it we're officially TTC :thumbup:

Hubby looking tired at the thought of all the DBD he's got to do :sex:

xxx

Well the fact that u conceived all children with irregular cycles give us hope! I wouldn't worry too much about age if you are healthy. My aunt and uncle just conceived their first child at the age of 43 with no medication after 10 years of TTC! Their little girl wanted to come when she was ready I guess!! :)

omg 10 years!!! I hope i dont have to wait that long!!

Hi all,

I am the one doing acupuncture. I finally got my period today after 114 days. I think the stress that is killing me is family and friends asking whether I am pregnant every time I meet them. I am only 30 years (completed)! This whole pregnancy thing is very stressful for me.
Anyways, today was my 6th session of acupuncture (I had started acupuncture on 12th august) and I cried like a fool the whole session and I have been crying the whole day on and off. I have been emotional the last 2 days and today was downpour. I am usually not like that. I am a strong person normally. My acupuncturist says it is good to release all the tension, stress, anger and toxins like that. Overall, I am very sad today. Happy that I got the period. Worried what the next menstrual cycle will look like.

Baby Dust to all.

oh wow hot chillie at least you know the acupuncture is working!! :hugs: haha i am curious to know if it would affect me the same way :hugs: cheer up i hope the next cycle is shorter for you

Hi all,

I am the one doing acupuncture. I finally got my period today after 114 days. I think the stress that is killing me is family and friends asking whether I am pregnant every time I meet them. I am only 30 years (completed)! This whole pregnancy thing is very stressful for me.
Anyways, today was my 6th session of acupuncture (I had started acupuncture on 12th august) and I cried like a fool the whole session and I have been crying the whole day on and off. I have been emotional the last 2 days and today was downpour. I am usually not like that. I am a strong person normally. My acupuncturist says it is good to release all the tension, stress, anger and toxins like that. Overall, I am very sad today. Happy that I got the period. Worried what the next menstrual cycle will look like.

Baby Dust to all.

I am sooooo sorry to hear that you are feeling sad. I think we have all been and are currently feeling the same way. You are entitled to feel this way..so do not think you are not. I always say to my friends (who have regular cycles that tell me not to stress)..that if I had a normal 28 day cycle it wouldnt be this bad. The long cycles are what drive me crazy!..and then for the :witch: to arrive.... Anyway, you have moved on to a new cycle so I wish you luck! Sounds like the accupuncture may have helped so i hope it shortens your cycle going forward!:hugs:

Aries 28,

That is the part I dont like. I trust a friend and I tell them something and with a few of them I just almost always hear it from someone else or they tease me in public. That pisses me off. I had a fight with 1 friend about this. Instead of her feelin bad about what she did she still holds me accountable. Such a stupid thing to lose friendship over.
I having just started staying aloof and I do not share any info about whether or not we are TTC and whether or not I had a period or anything to anyone. Eveybody is getting so nosy.

yeah hot chillie :hugs: its best to not tell them, if you need to talk come on here we all know what you are going through

have i mentioned i heard from the gyn? i cant remember if i did, anyway my app is for Oct 16 so hopefully I Ov soon and get a BFP first...but i doubt it :dohh:

HotChillies- Great to hear AF arrived! The stress of long cycles is terrible, and I don't think anyone who hasn't been through it can really understand. Cheer up!! I hope your next cycle is shorter!!

Only 2 of my friends know we are TTC and I plan to keep it that way especially since I think it could take awhile. One of those 2 doesn't really understand why I even want to start TTC because she doesn't want to have kids right now, and the other knows exactly how I feel and what I'm going through because she and her husband were TTC for almost a year before getting their BFP. It's nice to have someone to talk to who knows what I'm going through in real life as well as online!

Dandy- glad you heard from the gyn!! The anticipation of the appointment is gonna suck but it's not too far! Completely off topic, but October 16 is when my hubby and I are going on our cruise. :) Keep your fingers crossed and keep the PMA up and maybe you will get that BFP before then!!

Aries 28,

That is the part I dont like. I trust a friend and I tell them something and with a few of them I just almost always hear it from someone else or they tease me in public. That pisses me off. I had a fight with 1 friend about this. Instead of her feelin bad about what she did she still holds me accountable. Such a stupid thing to lose friendship over.
I having just started staying aloof and I do not share any info about whether or not we are TTC and whether or not I had a period or anything to anyone. Eveybody is getting so nosy.

I agree. It's sad but you do have to be careful who you tell. I have told several friends and family and they are always asking what is the latest etc. Most of the time, I dont mind sharing, but I dont like to talk about it too much....it stresses me out. I try to stay as vague as possible. That is what I have you girls for..and you all understand!

oh wanting a cruise?? where abouts are you cruising off to?

We are going to Mexico, Belize, and Isla Roatan! It's a 7 day cruise through Carnival and I'm getting really excited about it! =)

Can I join please? :kiss:

i have irregular periods due to pcos. Sometimes my cycles can be 10 days and sometimes they can be 45.
xx

:wave: hey there scamp

I know what irregular cycles are like...just wish mine were as short as yours :dohh:

welcome aboard

wanting - do you think i might fit in ur suitcase :haha:

:wave: hey there scamp

I know what irregular cycles are like...just wish mine were as short as yours :dohh:

welcome aboard

Thanks hun :hugs:
Only problem with them being so short is I def don't ov :cry: So I kind of prefer it when I get a longer cycle, at least I have a slight chance of ov'ing.
Hopefully starting clomid soon. Anyone here on Clomid?

xx

hey ladies hope u are all well ? 109 days now for me:dohh: not sure what the hell is going on but i think i may have ovd as moods have changed boobs are sore and have a cnstant ache in my tum:happydance:

I have irregular periods and its really tried of it. I want to be pregnant and I want to give my hubby a son. I'm trying Fertility Blend and trying to watch my weight. I'm willing to try fertility spells, charms and crystals to try to have children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->