is anybody's due date June 19 or 20 2013?

michaela1987

Reaction score
Im looking for someone with a same due date. I just found out last week I was pregnant. Super excited! I lost one baby when I was 12 weeks pregnant and Im so scared of loosing another one. SO having someone who is pregnant 4 weeks like me would really help. :hugs:

I am getting lots of cramping, but no blood thankfully, and had awful nausea this morning and was shattered by tea time! how are you feeling?

I'm due the 20th! Feeling really tired and peeing a lot. BBs are starting to change. I kind worried myself today. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was really dark after holding my pee 4 hours. This morning I took a test and it was lighter. I did get up to pee once but still i know I held it at least 5 1/2 hours. Ahhhhh I love being pregnant but hate the worry!

It is stressful! I have taken 3 tests in 2 days, all faint but defo positive, going to doctors tomorrow so hopefully they will confirm it or order blood tests or whatever they do these days! My youngest is 15 on the 20th so I am out of practice haha

My period calendar on my cell phone where I mark my period every month said I Im due on June 19th but at the Dr. office lady told me my due date is June 20th. SO not sure.
I lost one baby in 2011 so now Im super scared. I keep having pregnancy dreams and dreams about bleeding but I know its just because Im scared.
Rafferty did you go see a Dr. yet?
Ladies, I am so tired lately. I sleep till almost noon and go to sleep around 10 PM. Im not getting sick yet, Im glad.

My oldest (18!) was due on the 10th of June but wasn't born until the 21st and my 2nd was due on 20th October and was spot on time. I have been to see doctor this morning and he reassured me that the cramp is ok and normal and not to worry about miscarriage due to my endometriosis as it is rare. Of course that is not going to stop me worrying, I am a natural born worrier.
Is this your first michaela1987?

Like I said I was pregnant in 2011 but I lost it when I was 12 weeks pregnant and this is my 2nd pregnancy. I really hope this one will stick.

Isis-Are your older kids super excited? I think if I was 15 and found out my mom was pregnant I'd be over the moon! How fun!

Michaela- so sorry for your loss at 12 weeks. We lost ours at 10 1/2 in March, it's hard to not get filled with fear of losing another. I have the added worry of a recurring molar pregnancy, which means the potential for a tumor growing in my uterus. It's very unlikely, but the doctors wanted me to wait till December to start trying, but we just felt like 7 months is enough waiting, time to put it in God's hands. I'll probably have an early ultrasound to rule out any molar tissue growing.

I did do another pregnancy test this morning and it was much darker than yesterdays, so I'm relieved. And DONE testing! Seeing a test get lighter was not worth the worry!

Isis-Are your older kids super excited? I think if I was 15 and found out my mom was pregnant I'd be over the moon! How fun!

Michaela- so sorry for your loss at 12 weeks. We lost ours at 10 1/2 in March, it's hard to not get filled with fear of losing another. I have the added worry of a recurring molar pregnancy, which means the potential for a tumor growing in my uterus. It's very unlikely, but the doctors wanted me to wait till December to start trying, but we just felt like 7 months is enough waiting, time to put it in God's hands. I'll probably have an early ultrasound to rule out any molar tissue growing.

I did do another pregnancy test this morning and it was much darker than yesterdays, so I'm relieved. And DONE testing! Seeing a test get lighter was not worth the worry!

YAY! Im glad your line is getting darker. Im sorry for your loss. And Im sorry about recurring molar pregnancy. I hope everything will be ok.

I am due on the 20th. I just found out a few days ago and I'm honestly not quite sure how I feel about it yet.

Welcome Addy!

Has anyone had any hCG tests? I had one at 5 weeks 4 days and it was 16,103. I have another tomorrow to make sure it's doubling. Just curious...

Welcome Addy!

Has anyone had any hCG tests? I had one at 5 weeks 4 days and it was 16,103. I have another tomorrow to make sure it's doubling. Just curious...
No, I dont have one but I should get it. Where do you get that?

I'm due on the 18 or 19. I've been suffering from constipation for about a week now. Awful. Fatigue. The nausea has reduced significantly. I'm a lot less moody also which is always great. I can finally eat normally. I've had the bubbles and I'm sure it's due to gas! Just had an ultrasound two days ago And my babe was moving. Such an amazing feeling.

Has anyone announced their pregnancies yet?

I'm nearly symptom free, but I did get to see my baby today, so I know they're doing great! It was so fun to see them dancing around! Mostly tired and super emotional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->