is anyone a few days away for suspected ovulation?

Today is CD 13. I had a huge dip in temp but I woke up cold when my alarm went off for me to temp, that could have affected it (but to play devil's advocate I have woken up cold before and it was closer to "normal"). I temped again when I woke up for real and that was closer to normal temps but I would rather take the temp at the same time I have always taken it so far.

My 2 other symptoms today have been 1) a mild pinching/cramping on both sides but more so on the right and 2) even though we already BD'd today (late morning) I am super sexually charged, as it were. lol It's like all my nerves are activated in that area. I didn't feel it this morning. It came on in the early evening.

OPK today was negative but I know you can miss the surge.

Based on last cycle O isn't expected until around day 17 but this is only, likely, my 2nd month ovulating so who knows if it will change.

anyone else get some symptoms like these? Looking back I know I felt the same sexual drive around the time I apparently O'd last cycle so I am thinking this may be a symptom.

On my 4th day flashing smiley ics not showing positive yet & not much cm so no idea when or if I'm going to ovulate 😢.

Yeah I took OPK's for like 5 days and never got anything. They're hard to time I feel like. I just notice when I get more cm that's probably when I'm having O. Maybe you just don't have as much this cycle? Are your periods regular??

I had miscarriage 6 weeks ago & haven't had AF or ovulated as yet! Cycles have never been regular but cheap opks were fine for me before hand just never used to clear blue ones & I won't be buying them again!

Awh ok I'm sorry. Yeah I bought heap OPK from cvs but I couldn't get the positive. So I just kept BDing a lot. I hope you O soon!!

I've just got a solid smiley peak fertility on the clear blue advanced but negative on the others not sure what to think now! Guess we will see in a couple weeks.

Good luck to you this cycle

fx for you guys!!

I no my sig says im fertile but im not sure if iam ive had mild cramps and when we dtd yesterday it hurt?? no increase in cm, boobs have been sore and sensitive too but could mean anything! I may not ovulate for another week yet as my last natural cycle was 42days

I wish ovulation would just tell us lol. We would all be better off. Like HEY YOURE OVULATING RIGHT NOW GO MAKE A BABY!

Aayla my symptoms before/during ovulation are also an extremely increased sex drive as well as more emotional and energetic. Also some cramps and ovary pain.

At least I really hope that was ovulation! :) OPK indicated so but it was the cheap tests that are somewhat up for interpretation with the lines. I believe I am now about 5 days past o and while I know I am symptom spotting some of my signs are quite strong and hopeful. I find it difficult to navigate what's what when I haven't been pregnant before and do not have a reference point.

Baby dust to everyone in here!

Also, welcome Sweetkat, LunaLotus and Mummy1506 ! Much baby dust!

Day 14. OPk was no BUT it was way darker than the other ones. I use the ClearBlue digi with smiley. But I always eject the stick and look at it as soon as the circle comes up. Most have been faint and all of them dry to to be non-existent. Except today's, so far. While it's obvious not a +, I think it is promising that it is getting darker. I should hopefully get a smiley tomorrow or the next day.

Hi, can I join in ladies? I'm on CD 52 and have been using OPK's for a few days, decided to take one just out of curiosity and was glad I did as I could see a faint ( very faint ) line.
They've been getting steadily darker every day but I've not got any CM, only getting sticky cm. Were B'Ding every evening/ slash morning whatever we get ( two small kids running around)
I just don't know if my body is going to O. How long do opk's stay positive for? First time I'm ever using them. I've started temping but only done two days lol.

Attachments

• 11874369_10153604403062578_1958723075_o.jpg
    11874369_10153604403062578_1958723075_o.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5
They say everyone is different. Some people get positive OPK for a few days and some only for a few hours.

Hi, can I join in ladies? I'm on CD 52 and have been using OPK's for a few days, decided to take one just out of curiosity and was glad I did as I could see a faint ( very faint ) line.
They've been getting steadily darker every day but I've not got any CM, only getting sticky cm. Were B'Ding every evening/ slash morning whatever we get ( two small kids running around)
I just don't know if my body is going to O. How long do opk's stay positive for? First time I'm ever using them. I've started temping but only done two days lol.

Most women will get 2 lines on opk's. they warn of that in the instructions because unlike HCG we have LH in our system at all times. The very light tests mean no surge. I would say that 7 and 8 are definite positives and to make sure to BD.

We have been doing :) Thank you for the replies :)

I agree id say 7 is positive! you say cd52 have you taken a hpt just incase? x

Yes taken a few when my period was around a week late and then another two weeks late. All negative. Just having a wacky month I guess :-/ xx

Im cd11 and started getting my twinges already.. This wknd coming i should be roughly ov'ing or early next week hehe :)

Yes taken a few when my period was around a week late and then another two weeks late. All negative. Just having a wacky month I guess :-/ xx

Ok maybe not such a wacky month! You got me wondering so when I was doing my afternoon OV test, i stuck a pg one in too.. So with being 52 days from my last period.. I have no idea how far as I thought I was just Ovulating!!!

Attachments

• 11865292_10153606333527578_1486282442_o.jpg
    11865292_10153606333527578_1486282442_o.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member