Is anyone else already enormous?!?

Kanichen34

Reaction score
Ok, I know you get bigger quicker with your second - but this is ridiculous! I am 4+4 and am huge! My belly is hard like a drum and sooo uncomfortable :-( trying to work out if I've just gained weight unrelated to pregnancy as its so early, but I eat pretty well and I guess if that was the case I'd be flabby not rock solid?! Ugh. It's reminding I really hate being big 😂 Won't be so bad when there's a decent sized baby in there to justify it but right now I just feel silly!

Not yet, but feeling like I'm gonna be if I can't get a handle on these cravings. Suddenly I want nothing in my life but cheese and sugar. Halp. :dohh:

I am constantly eating to be fair because I am ravenous! I had tomato soup for breakfast this morning and I've just had a bagel to tide me over til dinner and it has not even remotely touched the sides. Maybe I need to increase the fats I am eating...

Before i took the test, before i even thought about taking one i had said to a friend " i look about 6 months pregnant!" then i went off on mood swings and went off coffee and it hit me i might just be lol

Pregnancy bloat never seemed to go away, but now its more of a bump so im dealing with it lol

I am now, I found out I was preg at 4+3 but it took up until 2 days ago to feel the bloat. I'm about to be 5+6 now and feel/look about 4 months pregnant:dohh: good thing I have maternity clothes already:haha:

I was super bloated with my 2nd at 4 weeks, and by 7 weeks I had permanent bloat and it looked like I was further on that I was letting on lol

Uhhh dont. I just did really well losing an old pregnancy stone in July and swore to myself I'd try my best not to let it come back on and I've just this minute finished eating a scone with jam & butter and polished off my son's leftover birthday cake. WHY???????

I feel big too already! I have only gained 2lbs but my belly is looking much rounder and my clothes are uncomfortable - I am hoping it is just bloat otherwise I will be the size of a house by May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->