Is anyone else starting to panic over this coronavirus?

To all those that work in
It’s so true, I am very grateful to all the people who are continuing to work despite the risks to their health. It’s so horrible to hear/read people are getting abuse and negativity from customers when all they should be getting is huge appreciation for everything they are doing to try and help :thumbup:

xx

This a million times !! I am even more grateful for every single person that works for the NHS who will help stop this virus and save lives . I hope they all come through this on the other side , they don’t deserve to be going into shops at the end of their shifts to find the shelves empty ! All the people that work in retail who are helping to keep food in stores and taking abuse for no reason. It’s not the time for this just buy what you need now and everybody will get what they need !

DD1 was upset when I told her that dancing was cancelled. They just don’t understand why .

DD1 came down today and said are we staying in so we don’t catch that virus , it’s very dangerous outside isnt it ?. Then she was scared to even play in the back garden. It’s just heartbreaking the whole situation

Aww bless :( I can't believe how the kids worlds have changed so much in just a week. And we grown ups are the ones they look to for answers and we just don't have any. It's worrying

Luckily my boys are not too bothered. We have been trying not to talk too much doom and gloom so they are a bit oblivious I guess. We just make sure they wash their hands with soap when coming home and things like that.

Eta I actually think Dom may have had the virus. He is SO rarely ill and if so just for a day or so but not too long ago he had about 4 days of fever and a bad cough. He even missed 3 days of school. None of us got it though but then you can have it without realising, so I am FXing that was it for us.

I am trying to remember but I just cannot seem to find out. I thought I would have written about it in my journal but I am so lax about it that it seems I didn't. Weird.

I had a terrible sore throat , temp and a annoying cough that lasted well over a week . This was about 4 weeks go . No one else in my household was sick and no one I came into contact with was sick so I guess it was just one of them coincidences ?!

I always write on my calendar when my kids are sick too. Thought it was just a strange thing I did so glad other mums do it too !

Urgh
I’m seriously stressed today about this. Like many people been trying to book a shopping delivery all day everywhere is fully booked . I usually get a Iceland delivery every week! I really hope all the slots have been taken by people who really need them !

Myself and the kids are self isolating and DH has to go to work . He works long hours and I rely on that delivery every week!

It's so frustrating. It's took us days to just buy washing up liquid. It seems like people are just buying things for the sake of it now!

Yeah it really is! For the last week or so I had to trawl through all shops near me to assemble the bits of things I needed! And they were just the basics for the next two days. Apparently all delivery slots in my area are booked for the next two weeks.

All the slots in my area are booked up too! I never usually order my food online, but when I checked it wasnt even an option :haha: I'll have to risk it each week like the majority of us!

Just been to our local tesco.. absolutely ridiculous! Most aisles empty!
They are operating a 1 in 1 out system which seems to be helping

That's a good idea. I haven't heard of any other shops doing that but hopefully more take it up.

There is an announcement at 8.30pm tonight following the emergency COBRA meeting today. Anyone any ideas? I think we are going to get put into lockdown...

There is an announcement at 8.30pm tonight following the emergency COBRA meeting today. Anyone any ideas? I think we are going to get put into lockdown...

Yeah, me too Bev . After all those people at beaches , markets and parks etc over the weekend . Enough is enough . I can’t understand some people and it’s really starting to annoy me! The longer people don’t listen the worse this situation is going to be and the longer it will be before we can even think about returning to normal life! , god forbid it will take them to lose a loved one to see how serious this is ! Me , I am not willing to take that risk with my family !

Italy’s death rate has fallen for the second day . I do hope they have turned this into their favour.

It's so annoying how people went to crowded beaches. They've brought this on themselves :(

Definitely think lock down.
All parks/county parks etc have shut in my area. So many businesses have decided to close. I definitely think there has been a heads up with regard to tonight's meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->