Is anyone scared to have another baby because of how difficult the first is?

I'm another in the "I'm worried about having another because my first is so easy" camp. If I could guarantee an easy pregnancy (I hated pregnancy with severe SPD, housebound etc) and a baby like Harry, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

TBH I'm kind of reverse worried - we have been so lucky - our LO is a happy, healthy child with a fairly laid-back temperment..after all those months of worry about miscarrage and what if he has this or what if he's that. I am a bit worries to tempt fate again. That being said I know I will because I just love being a mummy despite its difficulties :flower:

I'm not scared but just to warn you, babies are easy in comparison to toddlers :shock: 18m+ is when the real hard work starts!

Oh and I would worry about getting a more high needs baby next time, when I had / have my hands plenty full enough with my 'easy baby'! :)

I am scared too! Thomas is a very difficult baby. I had a godawful pregnancy too!! He doesnt sleep through, the slightest thing causes him to have an upset tummy with cause hours of screaming and that upsets me as I cant do much about it. But every smile just melts my heart and I love him so much!
We definately cant afford it for a few years anyway. But I think we will have another one but will wait til Thomas is at least 3.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->