Is Anyone Trying for a Girl??? wanting a BFP in FEB

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by amysg, Jan 26, 2011.

1. amysg

amysg Active Member

I'm just wondering if anyone is trying to concieve a girl? I am really to the point where I just want to be pregnant already. I do have 2 boys, an 11 and a 7 year old and I have been wanting a baby for 3 years now. My husband is finally ready:thumbup: We had a surprise pregnancy in sept and unfortunately it ended in oct with a miscarriage:cry:

Anyone else out there who wants a certain gender?:hugs:

2. mom22boys

mom22boys Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss!

I DO I DO!! You sound a lot like me! I have 2 boys a 12 and 9 1/2 year old! We would love to have a girl and are hoping we conceive in the next few days!!

3. Divabell

Divabell Well-Known Member

me too!

Id be over the moon with either but it would be lovely to be able to buy some pink!

:dust:

4. Tinkerbell3

Tinkerbell3 Well-Known Member

I just want to be pregnant and have a healthy baby BUT I'd be over the moon to have a little girl :)

5. Tina Bee

Tina Bee Guest

We're trying for a little girl. My husband has two kids already, but he really wants another daughter. Im on my second cycle of clomid. Hopefully this time next month i'll be preggers.

6. Kadan82

Kadan82 Well-Known Member

I want a gIrL!! I don't have either yet and at this point would be happy with anything but would so love to have a girl first. I'm a girly girl and want to buy all the cute outfits and bows and someday for her to be my best friend just like my mom is to me :)!

7. DisneyMom2011

DisneyMom2011 Well-Known Member

Hi there amysg! I REALLY desperately want a :pink: and my OH and I will start trying mid to late February. I wanted to suggest that you google The Dr. Shettles Method. There is a book you can purchase also. He came up with some very proven methods for gender selection while TTC. The success ranges between 75%-90% I think, depending on the methods/gender you go for. Anyways, hope this helps! Lots of baby dust to my ladies in the I want a :pink: club = )

8. lucy_lu10

lucy_lu10 Mum to 2 boys

Looks like I'm the first to say I want a little boy! :) DH and I have an 11 month old son already but I would love for him to have a little brother close in age. I'm probably a bit biased too since I already have a boy.....I just think they're awesome!! haha

Honestly though I would be thrilled with either. If we do get our little boy next, the pressure's on for a girl the third time around.....:)

9. Tinkerbell3

Tinkerbell3 Well-Known Member

You sound just like me :)

10. kates84

kates84 Mum to one

I'm trying for my first and would be ecstatic with either.

However, my husbands family has never had a girl on his dads side as far back as anyone knows. The only girls in the family are the ones who married in to it.

So I'd sort of like to buck the trend.

11. hulahoop09

hulahoop09 Mum to lg and pg #2

I would like either as long as their healthy. Before we decided to TTC I wanted a buy but since starting TTC I now want a girl :D

x

12. WannabemomV

WannabemomV Well-Known Member

I NEED a little girl. Way past wanting. Because of this I will have all Boys! I'm too much of a girly girl for a boy. As of right now I am trying to Just get pregnant. I will take a little boy but Next pregnancy I will 100% try everything you can try for a little girl.

13. Benim

Benim Well-Known Member

I want a girl. My son 3 years old today so it time for little sister. Wish we all luck.