is at a loss can you ladies help please

i can never tell with my cm and also checking where the cervic is confuses the hell out of me :rofl:

i have bought some vitamins hoping to boost my body but i got the a to z ones thinking abit of everything would be good but didnt realise til got home that not to take them if preggy so am going to just stop taking them couple of days before af due date and i really do feel motivated now to get heathly and try concentrate on that defently

hope you and everyone has a happy and healthy 9 months xx

What worked for me : I find it very hard to see what is going on with my cm. My gynae told me 2 days after my period stops to gently insert a CLEAN finger into my vagina as far as it could go and then slightly bend my finger and drag it down slowly so as to not cut inside. Make a note every day of what your cm is like. As soon as it changes you are reaching your peak period you should do the deed every other day from then.

Do the deed missionary position.
Put a pillow under your bum.
Do not get up after you have done the deed for at least 1/2 an hour.
Do not go for a wee for an hour.

It worked for me and we conceived in 3 months both times.

The worst thing about ttc is STRESS. As hard as it is try not to stress. Focus on exercise and get romantic .. try different rooms if u can. Also try and go away somewhere cold when you know u are ovulating. A friend of mine was trying for over 5 years .. they went away to Switzerland and bang it happened - NO STRESS !!!

Good Luck

thank you andrea iill certainly try that :) and ooo i was looking at hoildays the other day now am thinking with it been valantines coming up maybe a mini break as valantine pressant maybe the trick :winkwink: .. thank you

just ordered some pre-seed off ebay and will be here in time for ov :happydance: thank you again ladies :)

Hugs! I kno it's not an easy time (recently got bfp after 17 months trying).

As for us, I hate to say it, but we gave up. Literally as clonus had failed me (overstimmed on 50mg, didn't stim on 25mg), and we were currently waiting a year or public fertility treAtment.

Pre-seed is a great idea! :thumbup: That combined with opks and daily be for a week is what worked for us. Best of luck!

I also got my bfp after the holidays, so I think everything that was going on really took the stress off of trying. I already knew about when I was suppose to OV, so I wasn't worried about taking my OPK's. They say that sometimes when you do get your + OPK that you might have already ovulated. So, my DH and I started bding two days before (OV day making the third day in a row). I did this so there would be plenty of sperm waiting for my egg and not worrying about them getting there in time.

I also have a tilted uterus, so instead of laying on my back like I always do I laid with a pillow under my stomach and my butt in the air. :) I've also had a MC before too and I'm dreading another one. So right after OV day I started taking baby aspirin to help with blood flow and just in case I had a problem with clots and that's why I MC before.

Oh the things we will do for a baby! I'm not sure which one of these things worked, but obviously something did! I hope this helps you and GL!! **BABY DUST**

i didnt bd much this cycle and i got bfp.good luck hun xx

I was charting/checking cm and cervix, and using opk's. After some time debating using soy, I finally tried it and became pregnant that same cycle. I can't recommend it enough. It could have been coincidence I suppose, but after months of just charting and opk's without success, I really think that soy and lots of prayer did the trick. Good luck and fingers crossed!!

I was TTC for 6 cycles. On the last cycle I started temping and checking CM and for the first time knew exactly when I OVd. We DTD every day that I had fertile CM and for a few days after as well and finally we got our BFP! Good luck x x

I did forget to mention that we also used preseed. That stuff is really great by the way.

Hey there! I know that everyone is telling you to relax, but to be honest, that isn't what I did when I got my bfp, so I will give you the slightly long list of things that I did that month:

Preseed (but as others said, you only need a small amount)
Evening Primrose Oil Caplets (up until positive OPK)
OPKs
Temping
Soy Isos (CD3-7)
B Vitamin
Vitamin D (I have a deficiency)
Prenatal Vitamin
Cough Medicine (bc I was sick during my fertile period)

Not saying that you should necessarily try all of this at once or anything, but that was my experience. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help :flower:

Im not sure about anyone's weight but i did low carb (atkins) for about a month, lost 20 pounds, and got pregnant literally the next cycle. I have pcos though and low carb is supposed to help with that and it did! Just thought i'd mention it.

The cycle we conceived we used OPKs and DTD several days before, the day of, and several days after ovulation. So, every day for about a week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->