Is FF ever wrong when it chooses o date?

ajr1990

Reaction score
Title asks it, Is FF ever wrong when it chooses o date?

I think ff is going to set my o date to yesterday due to no temp shift until this am, but I feel 100% postive it's the day before. I googled a ton Last night and what I read was some can take up to 48 hours for a temp shift. Thoughts?

You will have to wait and see where it sets it as different modes give diff O days.
And yes FF is not a perfect thing, just an aid to help you know where you are in your cycle, signs etc.
I have had 2 force O date crosshairs this cycle and last because FF insisted it was cd 10. I O near cd13 for ever now, and this month FF wouldn't give me CH unless I use opk mode and then it says cd14 because it focuses on the last opk...totally ignoring my temp shift.
You can always over ride it if very off - you know what you are feeling and seeing better than the program. It is a very good program tho. When it is off 1 day for when I think I O'd I don't bother changing it, not that big a diff. Sometimes there is not an immed temps shift depending on time the O actually happened...may take a day or 2.
GL to you!

There can be a slow rise (ff explains that if you google if). I have a slow rise, you can click my chart to see. As you put in more temps, ff might change the date. But if you just temp and have a slow rise, ff can be wrong. Can you post your chart?

Jk just saw your chart. You have a lot of open circles which will confuse ff. what was happening those days?

Thank you guess will see over the next few days. The open circles I had no clue until you asked! Nothing different on those days but realized that ff ads by time, so me entering my temp at different times during the day when I had a time to sit down did that. It's all fixed now!

Yes I'm curious too, was going to ask about those circles, but figured you tempd diff times. Glad you fixed it

no, if I fake a few extra days(2) it still sets O to cd21

My first instinct would be cd18, but if your lh surge started cd 19 then I agree it looks like cd 21. Either way you are covered with bd. FXed!

I would say it could be anytime between cd18-21... since most BBT are taken in morning wake up, there's almost 24 hrs between them, and even if LH surge is usually daytime, the egg can pop from folly anytime of day or night...so it's a guessing game, but at least it's narrowed.
The prob I had with FF is it continues to place O 1-2 day2 after my last opk no matter the temps, for ex I had several +opks this time.
If you look at my chart below, I had pos opks cd 9,10, and 13. If I take out cd13 opk, FF moves O to cd 10...the highestpre-O temp of my cycle lol.
If I leave cd13 opk in, it moves my O to cd14...so that's why I forced it more to what fit my temps. I guess we will all have answers soon enough hehe

Yeah I really thought it was the 18th too with that huge dip but the opk did not turn + that day :/

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=448085
Cd19
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=448027

Strongest on cd 20
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=448539

Well I can't help you there since I have had a few times where my temp fern etc confirmed I O'd same day as opk, and I have short surges, so I check at least twice a day.
That's the thing with 2 so close and the strong one, it's possible to Oin the middle.
I originally thought cd18 for you based just on temp, but then saw your opks.
What time of day were your opks taken?

All am but the pm on 18. You can see to its darker the the am. Hum I wonder if I mark cd 18 as + what it will do? I thought for sure I'd get a full on that day hum

You can try, but in my case it seems to put O right after the last +

Nope, just tried and ff still thinks I od on cd 21.

I still like cd18 since I like clear shifts ( lol says the girl who doesn't always have them) but if I add in the opk, then I would say cd19-20, meaning somewhere overnight of cd19 to early part of cd20 in my mind. That would explain why there wasn't a quick change yet on cd21. On my own chart I forced O to be marked cd12, but I personally think it occurred overnight cd11 into cd12, which is why i didn't get a rise immed.
Good thing is you know you O'd and worst case you may get a bfp 1-2 days later.
:dust:

Read here... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...n-after-ovulation-does-your-ewcm-go-away.html

see, I was so convinced I o'ed between 5-11am.. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->