Is FF ever wrong when it chooses o date?

Wow that's a quick change - but some ladies have ewcm for several days. I rarely get it anymore, tho I used to. I usually have watery for a few days near O. It is clear tho, and may have a bit of stretch- like 1/2" but not true ewcm ( I had it with DS in 2009).
I also notice if I don't drink an Insane amt of water, mine quickly shifts to creamy. So I know in my case it's not just hormones influencing txtr. I literally have days where I switch between creamy and clear watery thru the day. Usually creamy when I get up ( as I don't drink overnight) then after cpl bottle water its watery, but when I hold for opk its slightly creamy again. I plant to cut out alot of this overcharting next month.
I know I generally O cd13 or very near, and temp usually confirms, but ferning really hasn't helped, as I have some EVERY day, not just near O as most ladies do.
I think I am going to temp daily, only use opks from cd10 to 14 ( as that is where I get my +), and I am only charting Ferning with +opk day(s), since FF gets confused by me having it daily.
Best case I can get a bfp this week and not have to do any of that lol!

Yeah charting aka obsessing!! Is not fun lol yes it was quick but it was def true ewcm. So much and I swear it stretched at least 4 to 5 inches. I think I have a lot of fertile cm because I drink so much water, just live on my liquids!

I can't comment on the cm. I don't check mine, so I don't know anything about it. =/ I have read it can linger the day after O which is why people say to BD O+1 since you might still have fertile cm and the egg may still be alive.

Oh here we go! I really did not want to set my own o date but really do feel I od on cd 20.. so I went in to FF website I read up on how to set you o detection to different things and I set mine to use OPK as primary.. and look, it set it to the day I feel I od on!
and to me, that looks like a gradual rise
https://i62.tinypic.com/291ixx2.jpg

Hehe Yuppers. In that mode it def focuses on opks only
I tried it, but it will put mine after the last +, which is later than I know I O'd by temps.
I fiddle with it every month - I find I just have to choose the one that seems to match my body signs/sympts.
I always have craziness with mult opk+s, so I can't depend on them alone in my case.
Glad you and FF came to a consensus lol.:thumbup:

Hehe Yuppers. In that mode it def focuses on opks only
I tried it, but it will put mine after the last +, which is later than I know I O'd by temps.
I fiddle with it every month - I find I just have to choose the one that seems to match my body signs/sympts.
I always have craziness with mult opk+s, so I can't depend on them alone in my case.
Glad you and FF came to a consensus lol.:thumbup:

Hehe :thumbup:

Oh geez I updated this on a diff thread, but more relevant here:
Ok...changed several things to see what I can get crosshairs with (experimenting with FF), also, tho cd9 and cd10 opks were + in appearance to me in real life, looking back at my pics, they were not as dark when compared with cd13 opk( i kept them all)
So I left everything as I truly saw it, but switched to FAM mode rather than forcing my O date.
Good part is this gives me crosshairs in FF, Bad part is the CH are later than I hoped for O, and it raised my coverline from 97.13 to 97.24 :(
I am barely above coverline with this, but had a slow rise with DS, so nothing more I can do about this. Hopefully most of the donor :spermy: hung around until cd14.
(Note- I am posting this in the Aug thread as well).
Bleh...now that this makes me only 5dpo today, I am putting away the tests fro a few days. This has really been stressing me out, as I truly gave 110% this go round.
Wish me luck, and :dust:

Aw man! I hope the one time was enough for you!!

And yeah the fam put me at cd18 https://i61.tinypic.com/2czr5hx.png

It only takes one! FXed ladies!!! I just leave mine on advanced and so far it seems to be spot on for me.

Usually I do too Dob but with these wacky temps and the space btwn opks for me adv won't give me anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->