Is FMU the best when testing early?

jbell157

Reaction score
Hi my name is Jessica and I'm a POAS addict...
I tested at 7 dpo with FMU and it was negative. No surprise there. It was way to early. But I REALLY want to test again.
Is FMU really the way to go? I drink a lot of water, especially at night, and I feel like it might be watered down, if thats a thing. So is there another way that might be more effective? I don't want to deprive myself of water, but then again, whatever it takes right?

Generally fmu is best as its most concentrated however if you drink a lot in the night I wouldn't suppose it would make much difference what time you test. Try hold out as you're testing way too early. Yes people get very early bfp at 7dpo onwards but really it's so rare outside of forums like these where we are actively ttc. X

Yes FMU is the best. Maybe don't drink as much water at night. It is the most concentrated and thats when the hormone level is gonna be highest. Try and wait until your closer to AF or late to test again. It takes time for your hormones to build up. :)

Concentration is key. Tbh, my previous nights tests were always darker than fmu the next day. But that was just me. I also got a stark white bfn with fmu and a clear bfp with my third urine that same day on a two hour hold with no liquids

It's very likely you haven't implanted yet..the most common day is 9DPO

I also want to add a lot of those early bfps aren't temping. They are going off less accurate signs of O. Like I tell people I got a bfp at 8dpo, but the truth is I just thought that based on cramps. Which I have had before, during, after, and not all all during O.

Countdown to pregnancy has a great implantation calculator if you know your O date or cycle length

Thanks ladies. I'll just wait until 10 dpo. That's when I got my bfp with my first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->