Is it all in my head or can you see a thin line? *UPDATED* Please advise!!!

Oooo how exciting!!!!!

You getting frers cheap somewhere?

Good luck!!!! Fxd!!!

:dust:

FRER'S are so expensive and i need to stop buying them, i have some more ic's arriving today, can't wait to try one :blush:

Think i may have a faint line on Superdrug test too!

Trouble is its so faint I can hardly see it so wont show on a pic. Had to take it after FMU as hubby started running the tap in the sink where i had left my sample!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe tomorrow???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!! Just took Superdrug one apart in case it was the light or something, or my imagination, and there is a line there!!!!

Camera has just run out of battery!!! Took a couple but of to swimming lessons now, will see if i can get them to show up later, but line is so faint and my camera is so crap may need to wait till tomorrow. OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats how my lines started superdrug very faint but there i started to think they were evaps so i stopped testing then re tested yesterday with a super fab first responce and WOW a bright pink line they truley are the very best tests out there...
you can get a single test on softbots website for £4.90 and a single digi for £7.90 and if you use discount code "Bump" you get an extra 10% plus its free postage...

I really think this is the start of your BFP line muine was....

Scanned it. Can you see it?

Attachments

• superdrug053 (2).jpg
    superdrug053 (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 74
Thats how my lines started superdrug very faint but there i started to think they were evaps so i stopped testing then re tested yesterday with a super fab first responce and WOW a bright pink line they truley are the very best tests out there...
you can get a single test on softbots website for £4.90 and a single digi for £7.90 and if you use discount code "Bump" you get an extra 10% plus its free postage...

How long after testing with Superdrug did you wait to get test on a frer? (Have ordered from soft bots, would rather wait to get it delivered than buy one now cause i'll just pee on it straight away, must learn more control!)

How long after testing with Superdrug did you wait to get test on a frer? (Have ordered from soft bots, would rather wait to get it delivered than buy one now cause i'll just pee on it straight away, must learn more control!)

when was your AF due i waited a week after i got my line on my superdrug but only cuz i though it was not preggers ( long story) but as you seen the line was very strong... so maybe wait a day or so... just to be super sure are you late?

oh look at me i cant wait...:happydance:

I've got no idea!

Had Mirena for 3 years and no AF, no AF since removal (except withdrawal bleed).

Womb area a bit weird at sides and middle but dont know if thats AF or not. Had spotting sat and sun but only when i woke and nothing since.

It all sounds good but who can say till that BFP comes.

I dont really get symptoms before BFPs so ????????????????????

:yipee: I see it too and here was you thinking about ovulation :rofl:

Can't wait till to see your frer.

XX

can def see that line on the superdrug one yipppeeee!

Do you know how many dpo you are?

can def see that line on the superdrug one yipppeeee!

Do you know how many dpo you are?

No!!! Got positives i think on 18 20 21 22???????????? Also had spotting on 22/23 so maybe it was 18th? No idea!

But only started doing OVs on 16th? No AF except withdrawal due to Mirena (removed a few weeks ago)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, anyway, hubby comes home and i show him the test, which, fine its evapd a lot but line is till there. Its faint but its same colour as other line although very slight and less obvious, a bit purple they both are now, and he says,

"look when you are pregnant I will be over the moon, but your not!, this is how these things work (patronising!), (getting a pen out to draw something -wot I dunno?) they put the dye in them so both the lines come up as dark as each other, if it doesnt, your not!"

Pillock.

He said "you can only rely on those digi ones that say pregnant/not pregnant, or how many weeks, otherwise you just dont know"

I said, "you better go to the chemist tomorrow and buy me some tomorrow then".

He said "thats exactly what i was thinking"

I thought, Got ya, ya git! (YIPEEE MORE POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Your hubby sounds just like mine... when i showed him my faint lines over weekend he just laughed and said but youv had those before i think he thought i was making them appear... But then i tested with a FR and texed him the image and he was totally convinced and shocked...

as soon as you have done the 1st responce and its clear then do a digi if you feel you still need to but do that test 1st.

trust me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->