Is it all in my head or can you see a thin line? *UPDATED* Please advise!!!

Oh well, did another Superdrug today and its the only one i have left and :bfn: :sad2:

Mayby hubby was right after all!!

Just leave it a few days and try again hun. How many weeks ago did you have the merina removed? also did you know that ov tests can show positive when you are pregnant. So if you didn't start taking them til 16th and they were positive since then then maybe they are showing you as pregnant and not oving.

All depends when you had the merina removed xxx

Morning...

Dont lose hope just yet, this is exactly what happened to me i did another superdrug test after having faint lines on the friday and was totally a BFN not even the glimps of a line not even a faint one so i rang docs and she told me that i could not be preggers as im still breast feeding and would not even do bloods infact i then felt very silly so i threw all but one test away and even decided not to carry on trying for another and we then put our house on the market...

Then for some strange reason last saturday night i thought what the hell i did the last of my internet cheepy tests and there it was a faint but defanate line so all along i was preggers... im now shawing up at 6 weeks? give or take...

Do your 1st responce maybe friday and if you have any more cheepy strips as i like them also do one in the morning... Chin up chuck dont give in...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

test with an internet cheapy FMU tomorrow and first response friday... Thanks a good plan.:winkwink:

By the way, the showing early bit, i know, pops right out after youve already had one (or 4!) doesnt it!!!

Thanks for all your support. Youre a star!!

***I just got another positive OPK*** And clear Blue has a smiley face!!! Thats now 18th 20th 21st 22nd and 26th!!!!!!! Odd to get +HCG the daybefore +OPK ay? Not over yet!!! Wil BD like mad just in case!!!!!!!!!!

WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scanned OPKs. Except todays are all actual evap sticks that i ahve saved. First one backed up by smiley is today as only bought it cause i didnt understand all the positives.

Attachments

• +OPKs054.jpg
    +OPKs054.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 54
HI
Im not really sure about OPKs as i have never used them... would you get a posative if you were preggers ? i dont know so i googled it have a look.
https://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html

:kiss:

Apparently it does!!! Sometimes before HPT sometimes after!

Looking good - perhaps?

No sign of it yet but thats a good thing i think!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just out of interest i have just peed on the free OPK strip i got with my 1st response and look ?

Nothing there hun! But i am convinced!!! :rofl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wooooops god preg hormones got me already.:dohh:
ill try again

https://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af126/twinsbabyjohnson/?action=view&current=OPKat6werekspreggers.jpg

I think i am entirely hopefull!!!!

I may try on last POAS tomorrow am before we head to Scotland to visit the in laws. Then I will leave it till Tues, we will get back Mon night.

If I am will defo be positive by then, and if I ov'd instead hopefully i would of caught as well.

Soooooooooo looking forward to Scotland 24 and sunny here, 16 and raining all the time up there!!! Ho hum!!

Take care and I will update in Morn if + otherwise will leave it till Tues.

:hugs::kiss:

Thanks again :thumbup: Your a true pal. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

orrrr thanks :hugs:
have a lovely time...scoctland is nice we got married there gretna infact.:blush:

FX for you update me tomorrow...

sarah

Hope you're having a good time here in bonnie scotland and I hope you get more answers. i know that no OPK was positive until after my positive HPTs though! But that was my own experience, others are different!

Hi ya,

Just to update, no BFP yet!!

However am hoping for one soon!

None of the lines were a BFP, I am not sure what was going on, but with regards to the OPKs, i think i tried to ovulate twice before i actually did, and thats why it kept picking up the dark lines.

On Thursday I got the biggest +OPK i could of got! It was like 4 times as dark as the control line and Thursday evening i could really feel it in my right side. Yesterday I had pains in the middle so am hoping that may be implantation.

I have been doing my temps and am 98.8 this morning so fingers crossed!!!

How many dpo can i start testing?

P.S. its our 3rd wedding anniversary today and DH birthday on Saturday so would be good to get a BFP on Sat!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->