Is it being ungrateful...

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
....when you've spent a fortune on the father of your child and he goes out Christmas shopping and buys a load of presents from the 99p shop?

I know it should be the thought that counts but given that he's had some money lately from when he sold his bike frames, he said he was going to use that on Christmas presents, so I'm apparently only worthy of presents from the 99p shop? Wow.

I'm not after a huge expensive present or anything but I had hoped he'd have at least bypassed the 99p shop. :cry:

Man, Christmas makes you greedy and ungrateful.

I know I should get some perspective, there are people who don't get anything at all, but my god....I just feel a bit hurt and shocked. Especially when I put so much time and effort into getting his Christmas presents.

are you sure he hasnt got you anything you dont know about?

At least you got something.
I didnt get anything from my husband for my birthday, valantines day, wedding anniversary, mothers day this year.

I know what you mean though they just dont think sometimes :)

I would be a bit miffed... but I am a bit spoilt when it comes to presents. :blush:

Like Jazmine18 said, maybe he has a surprise waiting.

At least you got something.
I didnt get anything from my husband for my birthday, valantines day, wedding anniversary, mothers day this year.

I know what you mean though they just dont think sometimes :)

We must be married to the same man?!

Unless I say I want x,y,z & then take his bank card off him & order it myself, I get nowt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->