Is it Christmas season yet?

WantsALittle1

Reaction score
Okay, so people thought it was funny that I considered July 1st to be 'Christmas season' because it marked the second half of the year, what I like to call the Christmas half of the year (it's essentially Christmas, folks, come on!) because it's the half of the year when Christmas happens.

So fine, I admit I was being a bit silly, but darnit I LOVE Christmas.

I really want to decorate and listen to Christmas music NOW. Like really. It's almost September 1st, that's like... sooooo close to Christmas. Why do people feel like they have to wait until after Thanksgiving to get in the spirit?!

Of course it's christmas season :) Come and join us all over in the grotto :thumbup:

The grotto is amazing!!Everyone loves christmas too :D we may have been in there since July *cough* lol.x

Yep, as of Monday when I go back to work and we start planning the nativity, it's Christmas!

Yay come & join the grotto. You may even find some bargains in there :D

Come to the Grotto!! We have cookies! And me and Jenny have other stuff too

If you go to the grotto.....you will forever more be skint!! (But will enjoy making homemade gifts and baking :rofl: ) you will never be the same again!

NOOOOOoooo you people are mental! I don't think anything Christmas-related should even be MENTIONED until December the 1st. I'm not ready for Summer to be over yet either boooo. Hate that the stupid Christmas aisles pop up so early its fucking crazy...I am such a christmas scrooge :haha:

December 1st!? Omg, the mere thought of leaving it that late makes me panic :lol:

If you go to the grotto.....you will forever more be skint!! (But will enjoy making homemade gifts and baking :rofl: ) you will never be the same again!

You'll also be up to your eyeballs in Yankee Candles!!!!:haha:

NOOOOOoooo you people are mental! I don't think anything Christmas-related should even be MENTIONED until December the 1st. I'm not ready for Summer to be over yet either boooo. Hate that the stupid Christmas aisles pop up so early its fucking crazy...I am such a christmas scrooge :haha:

Girls...this one missed the brainwashing....do your worst ladies :thumbup:

:xmas13:

Of course it's Christmas season! Summer is almost over, so bring on Christmas! :p

Ive started getting some things for crimbo. Just bought my daughters bike. Got some trucks for my son and a cars book pillow. Got a few other little things to. Ordering my sons bike next month

For me Christmas season is after DD's birthday which is July 27th. So yes. It's Christmas season. I have been pinning christmas decor ideas, looking at the gifts I want to get the kids, and singing Christmas songs in my head all evening.

Who's putting up a tree right now? I REALLY want to do it, DH said it's okay, but I just haven't been able to muster up the courage to actually do it yet! We have to use fake trees, UGH, because DH is allergic to Christmas trees!

Also, what are those of you with babies in 1 yr - toddler age range doing about the tree? Should we put it behind a fence? DD would go nuts and probably pull it down onto herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->