• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it common?

wannabmamma

WTT for our own buba
Reaction score
Iv had flu like symptoms every morning when i wake up and untill the afternoon time but then it goes away. I had EWCM yesterday but didnt get to :sex: as OH was at an away football match :dohh:

Is it common to have flu like symptoms around OV?

hmmm no idea have only ever had ov pain and ewcm when im ov. I think i have seen someone post something like this before, was a while ago though.

I am currently wondering the exact same thing, actually. O~O. I wake up feeling congested, and it feels as though my sinuses are all blocked up. Headache, and heartburn. The nausea sets in, not too long after that. But, I am hungry, CONSTANTLY. Tired and achy. All day long. If it gets any worse, I, too, shall believe it to be the flu. :sick: *blurgh*

Lovely, these times of ovulation are, 'eh? *smirks*

yeah i dont have alergies either and shockingly i feel fine today haha

OMG i have exactly the same and have been sneezing a lot too but im only 3/4 dpo so think it was just a bug must be something going round hey !

O_O... It is obviously making quite the rounds!

I feel a smidge less terrible, today, too. ><. Leaves me scratching my head and wondering... What the the world?

well i dont know what it is but i have been so bloody tired too and by 5pm thats its im no good for anyone let alone anything and still not feeling good either appetite gone too and dont want to cook anything especially when he is at work on lates so i just pick at stuff, if its a bug i wish it would go !
Good luck girls hope we all feel better soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->