Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

VikingWife527

Reaction score
I'm super confused right now.
So my DH and I dtd on June 6th. We aren't trying, so much as not preventing (only using withdrawal method). On Jun 14th, I had this feeling of something being off/wrong and just didn't feel mentally there (around the time of possible implantation?). On June 20th, I took a HPT that was negative with a disappearing postive (Clearblue, was positive immediately as the urine traveled across the window then it disappeared seconds later--I read this could just be dye moving across). My AF was due June 14th-ish. I have PCOS but I'm usually at least semi-regular (within a week of predicted AF). It is now July 9th, and there is no sign of AF. I have been tired recently, unable to sleep, a little nauseous, loose stools, and some backaches. I took another HPT June 29th or 30th, and it was BFN. I haven't been able to eat breakfast lately (I can barely eat half of bowl of my normal cereal). My BO has also gotten pretty bad--I can be inside all day with the AC on and still smell my armpits (bad). I have noticed that I smell more "down there" (not necessarily bad, just stronger). I went to the gynecologist July 5th, and got a blood pregnancy test, which came back negative. My nipples have started hurting today too. I normally get sore breasts before my period, but it doesn't actually make my nipples hurt, in fact, they aren't affected by PMS. Everything else on my blood test was totally normal (autoimmune, diabetes test, thyroid, CBC), so my doctor can't explain why I feel this way. Has anyone ever had negative blood tests 3.5 weeks after a missed predicted period and still turned out pregnant? This is driving me crazy.

I actually have multiple cysts on my ovaries. When my gyno diagnosed me with PCOS (two years ago I think?), she said I had 10-15 cysts. There was one time (a year ago?) when I had the most intense pain I've ever had (1400 mg of ibuprofen didn't help AT ALL--I almost went to the ER) and I had horrible nausea. We figured that a cyst had probably burst. I haven't had anything major like that, so I'm sure I didn't have a cyst burst. Still having the same symptoms too. I'm on CD 66 right now and no sign of AF still. My nipples have started to hurt too, but not the actual breasts (sore breasts are normal for me to get about three days prior to AF, but I've never had nipple pain before). I have an appt with a GI doctor on the 17th, so maybe they'll be able to figure something out.

On a side note, is it possible I got pregnant and just had a chemical pregnancy, which is throwing off my hormones?

I actually have multiple cysts on my ovaries. When my gyno diagnosed me with PCOS (two years ago I think?), she said I had 10-15 cysts. There was one time (a year ago?) when I had the most intense pain I've ever had (1400 mg of ibuprofen didn't help AT ALL--I almost went to the ER) and I had horrible nausea. We figured that a cyst had probably burst. I haven't had anything major like that, so I'm sure I didn't have a cyst burst. Still having the same symptoms too. I'm on CD 66 right now and no sign of AF still. My nipples have started to hurt too, but not the actual breasts (sore breasts are normal for me to get about three days prior to AF, but I've never had nipple pain before). I have an appt with a GI doctor on the 17th, so maybe they'll be able to figure something out.

On a side note, is it possible I got pregnant and just had a chemical pregnancy, which is throwing off my hormones?

I don’t know girl. I know a cyst can mess with your hormones, that’s why I asked that. I’m not sure about a chemical, I’m not really familiar with that. Are you still testing??

No, I've pretty much given up on that. I do have one dollar general test left though. If my GI doctor can't find anything, I might test one more time, just to be sure.

No, I've pretty much given up on that. I do have one dollar general test left though. If my GI doctor can't find anything, I might test one more time, just to be sure.

Well if you think about it, let me know what you find out!!

I took a test a few days ago and it was still negative. Starting three days ago, I've been really irritable, which is basically a sure sign AF is coming. If not today, then tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->