Is it possible to get pregnant when on the pill?

Apologies but I've been on the pill for 11 years and never missed one. Have you seen my 8 month old son? Lol.

So yes, is possible :)

I took my pill (ortho tri cyclen) each day at the same time and never missed one.

My little bean is due in May! We were finished having kids...lol... so yes, it's possible.

Apologies but I've been on the pill for 11 years and never missed one. Have you seen my 8 month old son? Lol.

So yes, is possible :)

Oh no lol even more scared now! Did you still get periods on your pill break before you found out you were pregnant?

Only the first one. The week before my second break I knew something was up (metal taste and sore boobs). Then it never came!!

I blame OH. Never had problems before, we're together 6 months and boom!

Ahh yeah I didn't even think of that! Defo going to POAS tomorrow.. I'm just a bit panicky because I know people are really fertile a few weeks after giving birth but it took 11 months to successfully fall pregnant with LO so I really do doubt that I'm pregnant but will know for sure tomorrow :)

You are indeed VERY fertile after giving birth. I fell pregnant 4 months after having my LO and OH and I were using the withdrawl method.

Anything is possible.

I hope you get the results you want x

The only way you can be 100% sure that you won't get pregnant is to not have sex lol. No method provides you with a guarantee. It is highly unlikely that you're pregnant but yes - it's definitely possible to get pregnant while taking the pill... x

Just done a test and it was negative :) I never thought I'd be so happy to see a BFN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->