Is it possible to ovulate early? Are my Eyes playing tricks on me?

mommy237

Reaction score
Hi you guys! So I had my AF April-20th/26...just curious to know is it possible to ovulate early through or during your menstrual ..do you guys see anything on the test. I was just testing just for the fun of it until I though I caught a glimpse of a faint line...

Attachments

• IMG_3511.jpg
    IMG_3511.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3522.jpg
    IMG_3522.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 47
Yes definitely possible to ovulate early!

I think that may have happened because I am not really noticing the cm I should be and according to my calculator I would have ovulated yesterday but I feel like that is very incorrect . Thank you ladies!

I hope to be wrong, but that’s what my negatives on the CB tests look like. If you’ve taken others of these tests and they’re stark white, though, hopefully this is the start of a positive!

I hope to be wrong, but that’s what my negatives on the CB tests look like. If you’ve taken others of these tests and they’re stark white, though, hopefully this is the start of a positive!

yea I've had negative on CB's before they always look like false positives I hate these test and well this one is actually a tint of blue but these give evaps too...I wasn't expecting a positive right now either but I just one just to be taking it and was surprised to see a shadow and my ovulation calendar seems to be off this month with my body so I'm kindve just going by my body...instead :dohh: I think i'll just keep waiting before I text again!

I hate it when my body is just off schedule! It throws everything off and just leaves you with more uncertainty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->