is it safe to eat mc donalds milk shakes / mc flurrys??

Every time I come on the first tri board. All I see is mcdonalds.

IM GOING TO GET FAT
If I give into my cravings for salty mcds chips....

Ha ha ha I had my husband get me fries yesterday!!! :haha:

It's not even funny. I so badly want some...
Oh my god now I want cheesy chips :dohh:

That is my hubbys fave, cheesy fries or disco fries here in the states brown gravy over them!!!

Yes yes! I want American cheese fries. Nomnomnomnomnomnom.
You aren't helping :haha:

Disco fries sound great. What are they?! We have crisps here called Disco's they are flat "chips" (your American term for crisps! Hehe)

Every time I come on the first tri board. All I see is mcdonalds.

IM GOING TO GET FAT
If I give into my cravings for salty mcds chips....

Ha ha ha I had my husband get me fries yesterday!!! :haha:

It's not even funny. I so badly want some...
Oh my god now I want cheesy chips :dohh:

That is my hubbys fave, cheesy fries or disco fries here in the states brown gravy over them!!!

Yes yes! I want American cheese fries. Nomnomnomnomnomnom.
You aren't helping :haha:

Disco fries sound great. What are they?! We have crisps here called Disco's they are flat "chips" (your American term for crisps! Hehe)

We have french fries (that would be sold at McD's) and sometimes we have restaurants that will pour brown gravy over them. Almost like pouring cheese over them...they smother them! IT is so good!

Totally ruining the thread of mc flurry safety.

- IMO some ladies eat them, some don't. Your choice. I don't have them anyway.

My doc actually told me not to - she forgot to mention about taking folic acid though ... priorities!!! Good job I already knew ;-) x

I think the do/don'ts depend on your country of origin :)

Also, some priorites your doc has told you about the McFlurry and not the Folic Acid! :haha:

I've never seen anything about not eating mcflurries except for on here. I haven't had any, but i have gone to Menchie's (frozen yogurt place) and I imagine that would carry the same risk. So delicious.

I've never seen anything about not eating mcflurries except for on here. I haven't had any, but i have gone to Menchie's (frozen yogurt place) and I imagine that would carry the same risk. So delicious.

I think that is b/c you are in the US too, I think other countries are being warned against it though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->