Is mucus plug and bloody show the same thing?

SIEGAL

Pregnant mother of 1
Reaction score
I thought they were? But I have been googling and I am getting different answers. I have some (not like that much) brown gooey stuff when I wipe for pretty much the whole day. I was reading mucus plus is mucusy and doesnt indicate labor but bloody show is red blood and indicates labor. But then again....most websites say they are the same thing? I am so confused.

Mucus plug, is just mucus. Bloody show, is just like the mucus plug, with strings of blood in it.
Sounds like you've had a bloody show (or could be old blood if you've had sex, or an internal exam in the last 48 hours).
:flower:
hope that helps, lol

Mucus plug, is just mucus. Bloody show, is just like the mucus plug, with strings of blood in it.
Sounds like you've had a bloody show (or could be old blood if you've had sex, or an internal exam in the last 48 hours).
hope that helps, lol

^^ what she says..
Losing your mucus plug doesn't mean labor will be near.
Having a bloody shows means labor is in the near future.
(i think)

hope that helps, lol

^^ what she says..
Losing your mucus plug doesn't mean labor will be near.
Having a bloody shows means labor is in the near future.
(i think)

Yep. I lost my plug a week ago. No signs of labor. But, with a bloody show, you'll more than likely go into labor in the next 72 hours (I base my information on various 'googled' sites :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->