Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Tell hubs he can't have boom boom til he gets you a good test!!!! LOL!

:haha: good one. I should text him that before he gets off work. He probably would bring one of each company hpt back home :rofl:

Bahahahahaha damn skippy! I just have a feeling you are!!! Fx'd

DH and I was talking about that earlier how its hard to explain but i just "feel" pregnant. Even he says that im acting how i was when i was pregnant before. And dh doesnt even say if you;re pregnant, he says so since you're pregnant :haha: classic. Oh and i sent the text and he was like what?! why would you do that?! So i was like yes i got him :haha: And the nhe said well no ice cream with gummi bears on top for you and then i said nooooooooooooooo why would you do that?!!!!! :rofl: Ugh he cant threaten me like that. I bee nwanting coldstone's, cake batter ice cream with gummi bears on top in a waffle cone cup ugh the torture :haha: I guess he knows how to get me. Where's the compromise here :rofl:

Ahahahahaha I say, take the ice cream first, then cock block! Ahahaha

Good idea Canada. Then it will be a win/win for me :rofl:

Tell him "happy wife, happy life" That's what I always tell my hubs and he knows not to mess around. Hahaha! That's funny you mention cold stone ice cream. The only time I ever wanted that was when I was pregnant. Never ate it again. Weird haw? You gotta take a test!!! Do it, do it, do it!!! Peer pressure's a biatch! No really, then I was reading another thread and somebody was sayin sumthin about progesterone shots since their tests were'nt strong. You might want to read up on that. I don't know exactly what it is, but I thought of you when I read it.

Tell him "happy wife, happy life" That's what I always tell my hubs and he knows not to mess around. Hahaha! That's funny you mention cold stone ice cream. The only time I ever wanted that was when I was pregnant. Never ate it again. Weird haw? You gotta take a test!!! Do it, do it, do it!!! Peer pressure's a biatch! No really, then I was reading another thread and somebody was sayin sumthin about progesterone shots since their tests were'nt strong. You might want to read up on that. I don't know exactly what it is, but I thought of you when I read it.

Amen to that sista! I say the same to my hubby too!!

:haha: well it worked because dh will be buying cb digis yay :happydance: Do you know the name of the thread?

Ummm...I think it's the ex mirena thread that I've been keeping up with. Maybe you can scour that....not sure. You should google it. I will too when I have a chance. I'm making homemade enchiladas(sauce and all for the first time) and my hubs was supposed to help, but instead he's been outside all friggin day with the neighbors while I slave away!! Urgh. I could throw something at him right about now. LOL! Darn these things have taken my entire day up! I made a sauce from the dried chili pods. They make it look so easy on tv!

thanks and that sounds like how me and dh is when it comes to cooking and cleaning :haha: and your plan worked...dh will be buying cb digis :happydance:

LOL! I knew it would!:winkwink: Did you test today?

AFM- cd18 dd this morning, bum on the pillow for 15 min. My hubs laughed at me. I told him I think the mirena made me infertile and I gotta do anything to get the swimmers moving in the right dirrection. :)

We didnt buy the test yet. I have been busy sleeping my day away :rofl: And dh use to think it was funny when i did that and now he knows to grab a pillow or towel. He knows the routine like clockwork :haha:

LOL! It was dripping down my booty crack.....way too much info !!!!:haha:

You are just a lil sleepy head haw?:sleep:
The niners are on. They are doing soooo good this year!!!!:happydance:

Lol I know the feeling. I so hate when that happens :rofl: and yes I been very sleepy and I don't know why.

When I was pregnant with my first, I used to fall asleep at the computer at work all the time! My boss didn't appreciate that much, but oh well! I couldn't help it. Where are the digi's at? LOL! I'm so bad. I know. :)

We were at the store today and DH was going to buy the tests in Miami but the store we went to locks the tests behind a case :shrug: so we couldnt get them :dohh: Well dh is off tomorrow but i have my first day of training so hopefully we can buy them when i get off work or he can buy them while im at work :haha:

Oh so you're starting work today? What job did you get? The airport security?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->