Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

gabby-Right now im awaiting the call from the library job but im working for DirecTV. Its pretty okay but im in training right now for the sales department.

Canada-Well im on cd62 and next week is the week for doc, digi etc :happydance: Now i KNOW im not just imagining things but since last night....my nipples..yes NIPPLES are in so much pain. If anything rubs against this or DH tries to swipe his hand pass, i whince from the pain. Liek the are overly sensitive. I cant even shower properly because it will hurt. The last time my nipples hurt, was when I was pregnant. Now BOTH of them hurt just like last time and even DH was like the same thing happened to you when you were pregnant. So he is very excited even more now because i am now starting to get similar signs. And i know its not from anything because i havent been taking in supplements or anything so its just happening naturally. Im telling you I have to be pregnant because i am 12 days, almost 2 weeks past my latest AF which was on cd50 (2 weeks late in June) so that has to be a sign. My AF wasnt this late ever since my m/c and d&c. They were either a week late or a week earlier but this......tomorrow will make it 28 days (4 weeks) late?!!!!!!!!

lol i want to but im very nervous and DH wants to wait but i say why wait if we will have more than one in the box lol but DH hasnt bought them yet. Also we just been very busy seeing that now we both are working. Our minds are all over the place and every time we got to the store, I walk right pass the tests and dont pay them any attention and wont remember until we leaving :dohh: My memory is terrible at the moment

awwww...shucks!You're killin me over here. LOL!!!! How's the training going? Do you like it?

Yeah the training is pretty good and fun. I do like it so far so thats a good thing. Well today is another work day and im ready for today. My nipples are STILL killing me :nope:. Not a good feeling. And its like its the middle of the nipple like where the milk would come from, that is hurting. Any little thing rub against them and thats it i am in pain. Even last night, just having my shirt rub against them was painful enough. I couldnt really turn over and stuff without something bumping into them and i feel pain. Im telling you, this really cant be AF. I heard of women feeling the same thing and they were pregnant because it stayed there and women felt it but only for half an hour, hour, or a day and then BAM AF came but...i had it for 2 days now and the pain is still there so im guessing its a good sign. Everyone is saying oh you're pregnant you're pregnant for sure because of your symptoms and everything and I believe I am too. I just want it confirmed and then I would put up the ticker and start a pregnancy journal. Also my temp today was 98.1?!!!! So im betting my money on pregnancy :haha:

:test::test::test:

Well, my daughter peed her bed last night so she came in my room right before I was gonna make a move on hubs! Lost one of my fertile nights I believe. cd22 today so I gotta get er done tonight! No joke! I think I'll get an opk today. I'm still wondering if I had o spotting the other day. It was cd18 and we bd'd then a couple of hours later I had light spotting....super light. I don't know if my cervix was irritated or what, but that's never happened befoe. I hope it's not cancer. has that ever happened to you? Your poor nips!:haha: Right before my af I get super sharp pains in nips along with cramps, then it's gone once af starts. Plus, you got those super dark opk's. take a $tree test at least. I know that your last hpt was faint, but then you should definately have a line by now. :)

I will test tomorrow and see what happens. Hopefully you can catch the egg. I never had ov spotting. But some women do though.

i caved in with a $tree test tonight and it was negative which i thought. Ugh i shouldve waited to tomorrow morning..oh well. Onto the doctor we go.

But its okay though. Im not disappointed or anything because its been 19 days since the 1st neg test and still no af and my nipples are still killing me so that has to be a sign. I just think that this time, something is going on in my body that would probably ave the hcg detected in a blood test. Also nov. 17th makes it 2 missed AFs so that has to mean something also.

Oh, so tomorrow is blood test??? Sorry I peer pressured you hun! I hope this is your cycle! If it is that's awesome, if it's not hopefully you can get some answers and get the show on the road! I'm a dork and I took a $tree opk and hpt cuz my bbs are sore...:shrug: Both negatives.:nope: Oh well. i don't know what that spotting was, but knowing me I'll be testing in a few days since that was 3 days ago. Then I'm thinking some other craziness that maybe it was implantation bleeding. That would mean I would had to conceive oct31-nov2 since I dd on the 31st and have only dd once since then(three days ago). I read way too much into it, I tell ya. Then I swore I saw a shadow on the hpt. It wasn't there, but then I convinced myself I'm 8dpo.......I always have a positive opk by now, so maybe I o'd early. It wouldn't be the first time since my cycle is all over the map. Oh well, probably wishful thinking!
Let us know about your blood work and fx'd!!!:dust:

the blood work would be on the 17th but im trying to get it done earlier but it seems like i cant :nope: so im going to try to do it on thursday or i have to wait until Saturday because of work :dohh: That sucks. Dont be discouraged yet. You are still early so you have a chance. And its no problem, i wanted to fulfill my poas urge anyways :rofl: I knew it was going to come out negative thats why i wasnt worried about it or disappointed. I was saying that i shouldve bought an OPK instead just to see if the lines were going to be super dark again.

AFM, Now..today is another day. Training went well yesterday. I am going to start bringing my lunch because the vending machines and fast food is starting to add up and im spending more than saving :nope:. I hope today flies by as quick as possible so i can come home and just relax. I met new people there and the trainers make learning fun in a way. My nipples are still hurting badly. And for some reason they have a mind of their own. One minute they are just soft (they hurt the most when they're soft) and then the next they are erect as can be and the pain begins. Also when i was pregnant the last time, fluids started leaking out my bbs at 5 weeks pregnant. And that was last year now I noticed that on and off, if i squeezed it would be a small amount like a little dot worth but nothing serious. Now yesterday when i just randomly checked to see what would happen, it was alot more like i can keep squeezing and it wouldnt stop and it went from clear to cloudy and i can see whitish fluid coming out to make it cloudy sorry tmi. I checked my temp this morning and its 98.2. It looks like its increasing rather than dropping. So far staying in the 98 range so that MUST mean something. Cant wait to go get bloodwork done and then move from there.

You have to be pg if fluid is coming outa your bbs!:holly:
Doesn't that hurt when you squeeze them. LOL! Ouchy!
Yah the lunches definately add up! I gotta start packing the hubs a lunch as well, but I figure the boys gotta eat so whatever. He's pretty good about not going overboard. He eats Subway alot. I love subway! I crave it!!! I think I gotta start looking for a little job just to bring in some extra cash. It's tough though in this little town. It's like you gotta know somebody to get hooked up with a job and then you should be bilingual because it's 50% Mexican if not more. And I mean Mexican mexican. Like spanish speaking only. Well about 25% are that way and the other 25% speak english. Anyway, maybe I should try to look for a jiob first bfore bitching and moaning, right?:haha: Oh geeesh. Glad to hear you're enjoying your job. See I could never make it in a library, I'm way too loud for that. They'd be like....SHHHHHH:jo::haha:

:haha: Thats funny about the library. Im loud myself but most of the time, I will be spending doing customer service so im required to talk :haha: But i understand where you are coming from with jobs. It was hard to even get this job. Most of the jobs require degrees, you know somebody or you're bilingual. So its hard. But thankfully every now and then a job that im qualified for comes through. For the bbs part, it doesnt hurt unless i squeeze the nipple part. If i squeeze the bbs part then its really no pain and i dont squeeze hard :haha: But i had fluid ever since i was 5 weeks pregnant last year and then after the m/c it seemed like it was drying up but now there's more so thats why im a little confused

Haha! U gottsa be pregs for sure! Hope ur blood work shows it strongly. I think ill test the day u do blood... Maybe before. Lol.

I can't wait to hear about your testing! I feel you are preggers! Fingers crossed :)

Thanks ladies. We might just end up going to the urgent care center to get the bloodwork and then just go to the doctor like okay this is whats going on. Because with my work schedule, I dont think i would be able to make the doc appt. Also nipples still hurt, temp is 98.2 today, get quick sharp pains, pee more than usual now and drink more nd want more water.

That sounds like a good idea. I think I would do that too if I was working.

Yah. I want an U/S also. I just read a thread about a woman who got negative everything and then 15 weeks later she had an U/S and found out she was 15 1/2 weeks pregnant!

That's crazy, but it happens! Have you ever seen that show "I didn't know I was pregnant"...what the?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->