Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Yes I seen that show before. Its pretty good. Thank goodness I dont go back to work until Monday yay :happydance: So now I can relax and wait for DH to come home. Unfortunately, he works tomorrow so boooo

This is my OPK from today

Attachments

• IMG_20111112_095626.jpg
    IMG_20111112_095626.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
So im going to show all the OPKs i took this month. Now I am putting the cycle days next to them but it is according to if I had AF on time not what cd im actually on. Now ladies, am i the only one that noticed, they ALL look the SAME?!!! :shock:

cd23 (Nov. 4th) nov 4th.jpg

cd24 (Nov. 5th) nov 5th.jpg

cd31 (today) IMG_20111112_095626.jpg

Do you mean dpo??? I think you're pregnant, but that's so strange how hpt's won't pick it up!

No its cd. I didnt go by dpo, i just went by what cycle day i would be on if my AF came on time in October. And the only thing i remember was when i fell pregnant the last time, i had pos cb digis but neg urine test at the doc and they had to do bloodwork which came back positive so maybe the same thing needs to happen and maybe the hcg cant be detected in my urine. But i did get a faint line on the FRER when i was 9 days late so it must mean im pregnant. Because if it was a m/c or chemical, i should've had my AF by now and im on cd66 right now with no sight of AF and 5 days away from my SECOND missed AF. Also im starting to get sharp pains in my uterus area again so hopefully its pregnancy pains. But im with you, I think im pregnant too and even DH says so too. My nipples still hurt and the only time my nipples hurt was when i was pregnant so thats another sign. I been peeing like every 1-2 hours today, drinking lots of fluids, been wanting this cream of chicken soup even though i never had it before and these sharp pains. I cant wait for my check on friday. After i get my tag renewed, im getting my bloodwork done on Saturday and most likely, I will have my answers by Monday or Tuesday. Im just ready to hear the blood results came back positive so I can get the copy of the test, take it to my doctor so he can set me up for an u/s. Calculating from my lmp, i did a pregnancy calculator and it said i would be 8+3 weeks pregnant already. And lately i got a little bloat and I know i wouldnt even be noticeably showing until around probably 4 months but i noticed i have this bloated looked. Everything is pointing to pregnancy. The missed period, 1 pos pregnancy test, pos OPKs, symptoms, temps higher than norm (98.2 today) and when i calculated how far along i would be, it said i ovulated sept. 29th which is when DH and i was dtd that week so everything is adding up to that. Especially because if i was due for ovulating my temp wouldve dropped. It has been at 98.2 for like 3 days straight so obviously im not ovulating.

Oh wow! Can you go check my tests out? It says 8dpo $tree.....

Ok ladies no AF still. Will get the process started this weekend on Saturday so yay. Also This is what the woman said to me yesterday on another thread i joined awhile ago (she thinks my opk is the hpt because she said the $tree test has green strip for opk and hpt has blue and i tried telling her down here the opk AND hpt has blue strip the only difference is the case says hcg for hpt and LH for opk on the top) so this is what she told me:

I'm not trying to start a witch hunt or anything; and maybe it's just my hormones that are making me suspicious, but a lot about your story just isn't adding up to me mszwizz.

The fact that I've scoured the internet trying to find another "OPK" by New Choice or Dollar Tree that looks anything like yours, because I definitely don't want to accuse you of anything.

But, I can't find anything. All of New Choices OPKs have a half green slot where you put the urine in, and their HPTs have a half blue slot for urine collection.

Now, granted the picture on the box of the New Choice OPK looks nothing at all like the picture of what is inside the box...so I'm not sure if that was what you thought I was pointing out, but it's not. The test itself looks much different than what they have on the box.

Also, the fact that a number of members have showed concern about your "OPKs" being positive and your HPTs being negative and you don't seem to share the same concern level that we do about your pregnancy possibly being ectopic.

I'm not a doctor or anything but if something like that was going on in my body, the last words that you'd hear out of my mouth would be "I'm going to wait another month" considering if the pregnancy was, in fact ectopic your life IS IN DANGER! If you are, indeed having an ectopic pregnancy and your tube ruptures, it can very well and very quickly lead to death. Which, BTW usually happens between 6 and 8 weeks.

The fact that you've continued to blow off our concerns about something that could very well be a relevant issue, makes me doubt your sincerity.

Part of me feels like you are milking this as far as it will go...because some woman want their pregnancies to be special or different than everyone else but on top of that, you've ignored sound advice to seek medical attention immediately and you've told me that you can't make an earlier appointment because of on the job training.

I don't believe that either because there is no boss in the world that would tell you that you can't miss a couple hours because you are having a potential medical emergency. Legally, they can't fire you for having to go to a doctors appointment, your rights are protected. So I'm not sure what the hold up is.

All hospitals/urgent care facilities etc have a billing department to either help you work out payments or bill to your insurance company for you, there's no reason that you can't get an appointment at a walk in clinic, other than you don't want to.

I'm sorry, but I take a lot of offense to this. I've been trying to have a baby for ever and to feel that someone is lying to you about being pregnant [or not being pregnant] really makes me upset.

I feel like you're lying to us about this, and maybe it's just my hormones, or maybe I'm just a crazy person but your story has a lot of twists and turns that just don't wash well.

I'm not trying to offend you; though I'm sure I have...but I just had to get that off of my chest.

(Now ladies how would you feel if someone said that to you and everyone else was agreeing :cry:)

What the hell!!! For somebody to "truly sound concerened about you", why does she have to sound like such a bitch!!!!
It's almost like she was insinuating that you were lying about the opk being an hpt for attention or something. Dude, back up lady! Ignore her rude way of trying to get across to you. You're going in for your blood work, and if you were having an ectopic, you would know it! My best friend lost her tube, and when she did....she was in agonizing pain! You haven't experienced pain, so that's a good sign. If you get pain, obviously you're not an idiot and you'll go to the hospital!......Even if you have to leave work. Some people I tell ya! Sheesh!

Thats exactly what im saying. It's not ectopic!! ol' idiot i know i would be in unbearable pain. I know the symptoms of an ectopic and im not experiencing them so she needs to be quiet and butt out of my business. I cant believe she would think that i am lying about the opk. And if you go to the forum, you would see my recent opk picture which is the same that i posted here a few days ago and it even has the pink box that says ovulation predictor kit so its like helloooo can you not read

Screw her! What forum was it? Was it here on bnb or another site? Some people have nothing better to do than to try to get an arousal out of ya. Get a life woman! Take a good look in the mirror before you start up with other gals...dumb biatch! Hahaha! She ain't worth it.
:flower:

its called International Bumps To Be..go check it out

Ok, but what's the thread's name. I'm not gonna say anything to cause more drama, because I'm sure you have addressed it, but I wanna read the thread. LOL!!!

I read it.....it sounds like they are concerned, but how that lady said it was completely inappropriate. I just googled international bumps and the thread came up. I never thought of ectopic pregnancy in ur circumstances to be honest.....but you are going on Saturday, so don't let her comment bother you. As long as you are not in pain and you don't have a feeling something is wrong, save your $ and wait for Saturday.

Ok, Canada I'll google it. :) People get way too passionate about other people's business. I thought these forums were for support, not to be knocked down by a stranger. LOL! It is quite comical, because I just thank god those type of people aren't related to me because there might be some real issues. LOL!
Can't wait to see your blood results Patrice! I can't wait for my hpt in 2 days too. I know you're pregs, but I'm not so sure about me. :) Oh well, it is what it is.

Thanks ladies. Im just ignoring the comments and i cant wait for the test myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->