Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

well my cycle always been super irregular but after the m/c last year in april, my cycle has been on the regular 36 day side. even though sometimes it can act a little whacky. like a few months ago i thought i was pregnant because af was 2 weeks late so you can just imagine how insane i was.

I received a reply from another psychic just to see what she would say and this is what she said:

"Dear Patrice,

I am sorry what happened, I always say it happened for a reason, beyond us really understanding why. But I am sensing that as soon as you let go of that emotional hurt you will have another child. I feel in the next four to eight months you will conceive and carry full term. But like I said let go of the one you lost,
God knew best!!

God Bless
Sincerely,
Psychic Doreen"

Now is it just me or are the psychics im talking to all in the 8 month window :saywhat: Is this a sign or what. She hit the nail on the head when she was talking about letting go of the loss. I was holding on to the loss which I think kept me from concieving. I did let go now and im hoping that it will help in the long run. Okay now here's an update. DH and I dtd TWICE in a row and i used the leg up technique which therefore caused NO SOLDIERS AT ALL FALLING OUT :happydance: Even this morning after I used the bathroom, nothing came out so Im assuming OV occurred yesterday because usually it leaks out the next day. Hmm wonder if thats a good sign.

Were those dollar store OPK's? That's so strange, I've never seen them blue handled before, usually the HPT's are blue and the OPK's are green! Are they better than the green handled ones?

yes those are the dollar store brands. I opened up the case so you can see the test better but yeah its blue handled.

Lol, I would have gone nuts, I would have convinced myself that they got the tests mixed up and I was pregnant! But back to the point, I think their positive, mine never have a line that dark unless I'm surging, and usually I know right away because the test line will begin to show up right away instead of take a few minutes to develop.

Here's what my negative dollar tree ones look like!

https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh308/n2thenight24/DSCI0677-1.jpg

:rofl: yeah i would've thought that too. The first OPK came within 3-5 mins and then the last one came up before the test line and within 1-2 mins os i assumed thats the positive one. I dtd last night twice and seeing that no of the "soldiers" leaked out, im thinking my cervix was open and i was OV'ing so im going to put it as 1dpo today. Also i will probably go out and buy an OPK just to see if it looks like one of your negatives today. If so then that means I o'd yesterday.

If you ladies want you can check out my ttc journal : https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/480858-ttc-after-miscarriage.html

Lots and lots of :dust: to you!!!!!!!!!

thanks mammag. So i see it says you are taking a break. Do you mind if i ask why are you taking a break?

I'm on month 39, I haven't changed my info yet though, I have to take breaks every now and then to keep my sanity. More than three and a half years of trying, with only one bfp over two years ago that ended in miscarriage can be very hard to deal with. I'm thinking about temping this month, but I'm just not sure if I'm ready yet, if I don't this will be my second month not temping or OPK'ing.

im sorry for your loss. i too take breaks on and off to keep my sanity. april 1st 2012 will be the 2 yr anniversary of my m/c. we have been trying since april 2010 so it will also be 2 yrs of ttc after m/c. i have tried temping and occassionally use OPKs when i think im around OV. but other than that i just dtd and enjoy life with dh. if we concieve, then this will be our 1st child. Also, just for fun, i had like 4 free psychic readings by like 2 or 3 different psychics and they were all giving me info and conception with a full term baby will be within 8 months. which i was hoping to concieve before the 2 yr mark. i went on a website and got the readings. its all free but if you want detailed you have to pay. but me, i just rephrase to get a more detailed response :haha: have you been to the doctor to take any tests?

Yes, I am unexplained, the only real lead they ever had was thinking maybe I had a thyroid problem because of my low temps but all those tests came back normal as well. My DH and I have one son together and the miscarriage, and I have one son from a previous marriage. So we CAN get pregnant, we just don't for some reason.

Where did you get your free readings?

Same here. We have gotten pregnant before so I know we CAN. The last time I went to the doctor was to have an u/s so they can see if i was pregnant or not after m/c because I had on and off brown bleeding. I was told that i had very tiny cysts on my ovaries which would cause irregular periods but they shouldnt prevent me from getting pregnant. But thats all I know. I havent been back yet but thinking about setting up an appointment once i get to work on a new job and sign up for their healthcare.

If you want to try its https://www.allexperts.com/el/Psychics/

You can view her (Inbal) responses to peoples' questions to see if you like her here https://en.allexperts.com/q/Psychics-692/indexExp_112141.htm

But when you want to ask a question click here: https://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=4&expID=112141&catID=692

Since it's free, it takes awhile before you get an answer. But its free so who cares lol. But if you want to get a reading from the others like I did, click on the first website and just read through each description of the psychic and under their name you have to look to see if they're available (status is in yellow) and when you want to ask a question, its under their names. You wont miss it.

Well it looks like the OPK is getting lighter so Im going to say i O'd yesterday so im 1dpo today yay finally in the tww

Attachments

• IMG_20110902_122546.jpg
    IMG_20110902_122546.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
I have no idea when I o'd still. I didn't have any twinges or cramping or anything! I wanna try that psychic website. Just to cover my bases we bd'd last night but I hope I didin't miss the eggy. Urgh. Here we go 2ww! Lets keep each other posted for sure!

Your test still looks pretty dark! I wonder if you're gonna o today.....

gabby-When you got your positive, did you test the next day and it was lighter because it it did than that means the day you tested and it was lighter is the day after you o'd. But if it got darker you were O'ing that day. Once it gets lighter, Ovulation has occurred. Im soooo going to keep you updated. If you want to try the website just go by the instructions I put on the post and it should lead the way :haha:. I must say the reading took like more than 6 hrs to get back but im patient so I just waited. Their pretty good though. Each psychic had more information than the other but they are were within in the 8 month window which was pretty weird. Im just happy to finally be in the 2ww.

How the picture is taken, it makes it look darker. I couldnt get good lighting but in person its lighter like a noticeable light pink compared to the other line. I guess when I used my phone and used the macro setting it changed it up a little. But even if i am O'ing today, i think i covered my bases with yesterday.

Ok so, I just did one of the psychic readings.

So, with my opk's cd17 was negative but almost there
cd18 was super dark super quick at 10am, but at 10pm it was way lighter
i bd'd at 6pm.
So if what you're saying is true then i o'd cd18 right? I should have caught the egg then because I bd'd 8hrs after my surge. I hope I o'd since I dont temp at all I wouldn't know. I'm kinda worried since most women seem to get a couple days of dark lines, with me it was one day...maybe even less than that!
Oh well, not gonna stress. It is what it is now:coffee: lol.
We shall wait together!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->