Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

Not really. Just a headache and had a sharp pain on my right side but im thinking its because im hungry.

Lol. I'm just really tired, but I think it's from the long weekend.

yeah i been tired myself but i think it was due to driving around alot. already 5dpo today and i see that our tww is just going to fly by which is good because im ready to symptom spot and poas :rofl:

ME TOO! I'm getting tempted to go get tests, but if I have them in the house I'll use them....spoken like a true addict! :haha:

I'm gonna assume I'm 6dpo.....so maybe test on Friday?????

I will be only 8dpo so I think it will be a little too early for me still. DH wants to buy some hpts on friday so we shall see. i wanted to wait a little longer because, just like you, if their in the house, I am going to POAS :rofl:

:rofl: I went to the $tree for some other things I needed.......and I went to the test section and there was only one lonely test left!! I couldn't just leave it there!:dohh: But, now I only have one test so maybe if I just keep that one and not buy anymore til friday I won't be tempted to use it until friday. I don't know about how sensitive the $tree ones can really be anyway. I'll probably get the FRERs at Walmart on friday. They come in a pack of 3 for 7.99 and in the last box I got there was a $2 coupon. so for $2 a test, that's a bargain!....you can also print the coupons out on their website.

I totally forgot about the coupons for First Response. I got to print them out for next week! How are you doing today?

AFM, First I would like to say Happy Birthday Babes!! Unfortunately, Andrew (DH) had to go to work today on his birthday so im going to do a little relaxing and cleaning before he comes home tonight. Yesterday was an emotional day. I had a bad day plus I just strated crying because it was just alot on my mind but i feel much better now and its a new day. 6dpo already and its 8 days left before AF due date. When DH and I went to the store yesterday, we went by the HPT aisle and he said, "You said next week right?" And i said yeah. So we decided not to buy them. But im thinking that he cant wait til next week so he can go buy them :rofl: I havent seen Drew so anxious to buy a test before. You would've thought he was going to POAS :rofl: Every time I got a reading, it was between 3-8 months so lets see if their right. In that time frame, I should already be officially out of training and working so we shall see.

6dpo symptoms:
nausea
headache
creamy cm (but then again could be leftovers from dtd)
bloat

I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday!:flower: But, today's a day to celebrate your hubby's bday, so that's a good day.:happydance:
That's cute he's excited about the hpt's.

As, for me today has started off to a rough start. My 9 year old had a meltdown because I made her wear a ponytail. (I don't want her to come home with lice....it's a freekin nightmare!) she feels ugly:cry:, but the attitude on the kid, you'd swear she were 15!!! I'm trying to be compassionate, but it's hard when every 2 minutes it's "I don't care!"...urgh!:growlmad:

So,what are you in training for? I almost forgot to check my email for the psychics!!! Gotta go do that. I'll let you know what they say.

7-8dpo today! Going quick amazingly!:thumbup:

Well I applied for TSA (Transportation Security Administration). They are the people who are at the airport screening the passengers through metal detectors etc. Even though they work at the airport, they work for the Federal Government because its Department of Homeland Security. So I had applied and i have been passing the steps so when it comes time, then I will have paid training pretty much training to do the job and keeping the airport and passengers safe from terrorist attacks. I can see how you are having a rough day. My niece is exactly the same way and she is 8 but she will be 9 in october. You would think that the girl is 18!! Its hard at times to talk to them especially when they are in the I dont care mood. I noticed the 2ww is going by rather quickly which is pretty good for us. im 6dpo already. And right when i thought i would have a good day, IM GOING CRAZY!!! its stressful enough that i have to clean up and try to figure out how im going to get the cake while DH is at work. Also I dont know what timew he will be home which is another stressful factor. Then you have my phone repeatedly going off because my SIL keeps texting me trying to give me orders for the type of cake etc for HIS birthday!!! My stress is through the roof. I am about to put my phone on silent. Every 2 seconds, I am getting a text from her ugh its frustrating because I cant get nothing done with her harassing me. Sorry for the rant.....on a brighter note i have this website that has a fertility calculator calendar on there that I use for my cycles. Although I havent used it in months, I used it this cycle and it gives me all the information about cycle, fertile window, ov day, location of egg, implantation, implantation bleeding, when to take hpt etc. A few women used it and they love and they say its accurate. A woman today just found otu she was pregnant and it was accurate about IB and all. So i think you should try it and see. For today mines said that the embryo arrived in the uterus and I should have implantation on saturday and i should expect IB on sunday. The website is https://www.babymed.com/fertility-ovulation-calendar-calculator

That calender is interesting! Too bad I don't really know my cycle length, all I had to go by were the opk's.

Haha! Tell SIL your phone died. Don't stress too much. Hey I don't mind rants at all girl! It makes me feel like I'm normal since I rant all the time! LOL! I almost forgot that you're east coast, so you're 3 hrs ahead. I gotta go clean too!

Have a wonderful evening! :)

Yeah its 1:03pm over here. Now my SIL finally decided to stop bothering me because she already knows Im going to do things my way and I know what my DH wants for his birthday. My cycle length is 35 days so I was able to do it by that. Also remember that reading that said I should become pregnant by DH's upcoming birthday for next year unless Im already pregnant and the other that was saying that i would have boys more likely than girls. Well on the calendar, i looked at the boy option and the girl option and well from comparing and going off our dtd sessions, I would most likely conceive a boy because i had orgasms (sorry tmi) and we dtd on cd19, cd21, cd22 and the days following and from that information, it matches more with conceiving a boy..isnt that weird?

Yah, that is weird. What were guys wanting boy or girl? We were aiming for a boy so that's why I wanted to dtd the day of +++ opk. I haven't received my reading yet! :nope: so, one of your readings said by hubby's bday!! if they got it right, that's going to be trippy, but I hope they did get it right! it sounds like you bd'd enough for sure! I only did twice, so hope I didn't miss it. Too bad it's too early to test, that woulda been such an awesome present to give to him on his bday if it were +! I was so tempted to test today, but I was a good girl and held off.

Oey vey!
Oh, I was crampy last night and today some twitches.....

Implantation maybe? And I am hoping the reading is right too. I would've loved to give him a bfp on his birthday that would've been the best gift ever but if it is a bfp it will be a week later but late is better than never right :haha: Well gender wise it doesnt matter to us but im thinking we are more for a boy because every time dh talks about children, he says he will be like or him this and a boy that so im assuming he is leaning towards boy more. I would be happy either way and I always thought that maybe we will have more boys than girls. We even thought of more boy names than girls :haha: Tomorrow I will be 7dpo. So from tomorrow on forward, implantation can occur so i will be keeping an eye out. I have been more bloated than anything and my boobs oh my goodness. I had to bring out the bras that were too big for me..I called those the pregnancy bras :haha: Those were the only bras that felt comfortable to me. Everything else was too tight :saywhat: my bras are never tight so im assuming my boobs have gotten bigger. They feel heavier. It feels like gravity is really weighing down on them especially when i am going up and down the stairs and the sides of my boobs hurt.

You sound like you're pregnant!!! Implantation ....is that from 7-10dpo? So I'm wondering how long after implantation can you get a bfp?

Boys are more rambunctious, but girls are so touchy! Either way, as long as it's a healthy pregnancy, and healthy baby.

Yeah I just want a little one of our own. I am afraid if we have a girl just because they say that the little girls are mini mes of their mother and i know im like a diva at times so i can already see when i have a girl :wacko: lol. some say 7-10 dpo is when implantation occur and others say implantation can occur from 6-12dpo but i will stick with 7-10 dpo since its the most common. Well i dont know how many days after implantation but I know if you have IB or IS (implantation bleeding/spotting) you take a test 2 days after the day it occurred because the ysaid that your hcg levels usually doubles every 2-3 days.

:rofl: Yes it's true! The bigger the diva the mom, the chances are good that there will be a lil diva. Having girls are great, and each girl is different. My older one has ALWAYS challenged me. She's got a mind of her own and she's super funny. My youngest is lil miss brains. She is so smart and sweet, but can be a bit of a cry baby. I love my babies.

AHHHHH! i caved today! I took that hpt! see I can't have it in the house.:dohh::haha: All I got was an evap line.:nope:...too early to be testing but oh well, some people have gotten their bfp's 7-8dpo, so i thought I'd give it a shot. And I didn't even use fmu, so maybe I'm still in.

I know girls are sooooo us :rofl: i love girls to death also boys. I think my family is over ran by girls though. I think its time to put some boys into the mix :haha:

To upload a picture:
-when you reply, you will see the paperclip symbol under the title bar..click it
-2nd window will pop up, click the top browse button (1st browse button)
-click picture you want to upload
-go to far right side and click upload
-wait a few seconds
-if uploaded successfully you will see the file attachment where the waiting phrase was
-close window
-then click submit reply and it should be there

It's not loading for some reason....:wacko:!!!! It doesn't wanna upload. I tried 3 times and it said "done" and there's no attachment. POO!:brat:

try to make it smaller maybe and then upload it and when it says done, close the window and then click preview post and you will see how the post will look

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->