Is the OPK Negative or Positive..Please Help

thanks. that opk was in august and my lmp wassept 8th. im almost 2 cycles late for AF now :haha:

Hey do you know how to edit the title of a thread?
Check this out, I had weird twinges in my lower right side, like my ovaries. Didn't hurt but was definately obvious. I ran to $tree and got opk and hpt. My opk is positive! I thought I was 9dpo! I'm on cd27 and totally confused. I'm gonna bd tonight just in case I'm late o'ing, but the hpt when tweaked I can see it introverted. Here's the opk ad hpt.
cd27pminvert.jpg

+opknov.jpg

So, conclusion: either I'm o'ing late or I'm pregnant.

gabby looks like you're pregnant because there is a definate line on your hpt :happydance:

gabby looks like you're pregnant because there is a definate line on your hpt :happydance:

Ok, here's the thing. That line on the right of the control line isn't the test line, it's to the left of the control line and it looks like a shadow. Can you see it? You have to enlarge the pic. I can see it, but maybe I'm crazy. I took the pic right away, so it's not like it was sitting around. Hmmm......:shrug:
I've been cramping on and off all day.

oh yeah i figured it out afterwards :blush:

AFM, I have officially missed 2 AF cycles today yay :happydance:. Another milestone knocked down. This has been my longest cycle ever since the m/c and im excited. Now 2 more days before I get my bloodwork done so im happy because of that also. DH and i dtd last night and im feeling the exhaustion from it now. I have work in the next hour or so and I really dont feel like going in. Well atleast this is my final week before i move on to a new job because this job just isnt working out. So alot is going on, on my side. Also my sister is giving birth to my niece today via c-section yay :happydance: Congrats to you big sis!!!! So alot of good news. Also still no sign of AF, and the only thing i have is the nipples sensitivity and thats it oh yeah and the excess cm. But other than that, no pain, no fever, no bleeding, nothing so i think thats pretty good. Usually if it was AF, something shouldve triggered it by now or i wouldve had a sign pointing to it being AF but nope nothing. Im not taking any more OPKs and not going to buy any hpts neither. All i want now is bloods and U/S. So im excited. This is going to be a great week.

Yay...babies and blood tests!!!!! I hope you get the news you're hoping for!
What happened with the library? Did you raise your voice? Shhhhh!

So this is starting to get on my nerves! I took opk yesterday really +(you can look at my thread) then evaps on hpt. Then today cd29 or 11dpo????? +opk, but not as dark as yesterdays and bfn. So I'm thinking I o'd late. I dd last 2 nights and will again tonight and hope for the best. That's all I can do. I also am going to Target for digi's. I saw them yesterday for $9.37 for a pack of 3. Isn't that cheap? Well, I figured I'll take one before this coming week because the kids are off and I plan on going out with friends and:drunk: Just for a peace of mind. But, I definately think I'm not pregnant...yet. Hmmmm. I was really hoping this was it. the opk thing is really strange. Well, if I wasn't able to prove you can get a +opk with a -hpt, I sure hope you can!!!!!!! That would be really awesome because there's so much controversy on the issue.:thumbup:

oh no i didnt start that job. i havent heard from them yet but i was working for directv. And let's just hope you ov'd later than usual.

Well I took a digi cd29 today....."not pregnant", but I have this nagging feeling I am for some reason! It's terrible cuz I've been testing like a mad woman! LOL! Not funny. Why are my opk's positive 3 days in a row? I wonder when I'm actually o'ing??? They say from the first positive opk, but lord only knows if I had a positive one before the first one I took! I fe o pains or uterus stretching cd27 tht's why I tested. I feel really frustrated at this point!

i was getting pos OPKs myself. But if you were ov'ing, wouldnt your OPKs start to get lighter by now? Or maybe you catching your fertile window from the beginning :shrug: our bodies are sooo weird and its tooo many rules that apply to tests.

I know! I swear its such a huge marketing scheme! Well not sceme but we buy into it! I don't get why I had 3 strong positives 3 days in a row but yesterdays was darker and pulled up instantly so I'm wondering if I o'd yesterday or today???? I gotta get hubs in the sac tonight just in case! Lol! I'm praying for the best for your drs appt! :)

Thanks. I might try to go in today if I can because I know they do U/S on Fridays and today is Friday.

booo couldnt go in but good news....when dh gets home....getting bloods drawn today and seeing that the urgent care center is open 7 days a week from 8am-8pm i will probably get the results sunday!!! :happydance:

yeah omg im getting nervous now. I wont get it officially confirmed until u/s though. and my temp rose today. it was at 98.8 :saywhat:

i got the interview tomorrow so now i got to print out my resume. And i just started getting mild cramps....soooooo baby maybe?

Hey are you forgeting about lil ol me over here!! LOL! Just kidding. I saw your other thread and I see you got the news you were praying for! Congrats! I'm super happy for you!!!! How's the bleeding? That's scary, but I guess it's normal??? Do your hpt's come oout positive yet?

AFM- I had another dark opk yesterday, cd32. I don't know what's going on! I'm thinking it was a bad batch. But, I don't see how that can be because with diluted pee it wasn't dark....only fmu makes them dark.

Anyway, keep me updated! Woohoooooo!!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks and the bleeding is still here. Still getting negative tests. But im not worried because the bloods are positive. Cant wait until the bleeding stops so i can get an u/s. And maybe you are pregnant because i kept getting pos opks too.

That's so strange that hpt's don't go positive..if you didn't know any better you would probably think you were getting af and never know you were pregnant! Have you ever seen that show"I didn't know I was pregnant" ? Crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->