Is there a July group???

Fluffet-- thank you!! I called the nurse and she made an appointment for an ultrasound this afternoon. I went in and was so nervous. They found a yolk sac and baby measuring 6 wks with a he of 118!!! I think I can hopefully relax till the 16th when I get another ultrasound at 7 weeks 4 days. On the doppler it depends. I was able to find the hub every day I used it but sometime it took 5 min or 2 hrs. It saved me from so many ultrasounds. However if the placenta is in front of baby it will take longer to hear the hb. The placenta makes a wooshing sound. If u do get one I have a sonoline b with 3 mhz probe. It was my stress savor and only paid 56 for it.

It this is the nausea that I will have I can definitely handle this :winkwink:

Monro- I am si glad your mind has been put at ease. It's such a worrying time. I had a loss of symptoms with one of my losses too so I understand how scary it is. Glad everything is ok with you.

Fluffet- I am pleased to report morning sickness this morning. Felt really rough and I am soooo happy, lol. I think if I can get up before kids I can hide it, here's hoping.

I got nearly no symptoms. My boobs were sore but not so much. I don't even urinate often. I was so worried I took a frer again. Only twenty min hold lines came out dark.

I cannot wait to have an appt!

monro, I'm so glad to hear the good news! :happydance: I know you're relieved, too!

mum, I'm also glad to hear you're feeling the morning sickness now. But only because that's what you want! :winkwink: It is comforting in a strange way, I know.

Pinkee, have you scheduled an appointment? When is it? I'm excited for you!

AFM, I had my first appointment today! "Peanut" is right on track with my LMP, 8 weeks + 3 days, so July 17th is my EDD. Heart rate of 172. The ultrasound tech said the "hole" in Peanut's head is perfectly normal, that's where the brain is developing and will continue to grow. I'm over the moon and already so in love! <3

Attachments

• Peanut 1.jpg
    Peanut 1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Peanut 4.jpg
    Peanut 4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
AFM, I had my first appointment today! "Peanut" is right on track with my LMP, 8 weeks + 3 days, so July 17th is my EDD. Heart rate of 172. The ultrasound tech said the "hole" in Peanut's head is perfectly normal, that's where the brain is developing and will continue to grow. I'm over the moon and already so in love! <3

Gorgeous photos! Bet you are on :cloud9:

Today. In three hours. I'm Sure I won't get a scan but I have been such a nervous wreck. I hope they magically put my kind at ease.

It was a bunch of papers and questions. Which I was really happy I got to express how stressed I have been to a live person , and I requested labs. She asked the doctor and it was granted.
Hopefully the results are in before Friday.

That's great news, Pinkee. Are you feeling a little better at least having talked to someone? :hugs:

Well, went to the doctors today. Don't know why we even bother with a gp. Should change it so we just self refer for midwife. If I am honest I was hoping for a early dating scan. I dud tell a little white lie and say I wasn't sure of my lmp, just that it was October. She wasn't remotely concerned just referred to midwife. I'm not surprised though, she said last year that I was probably starting early menopause as my periods went hay wire for a few months. Oh well, just wait and see I guess. Been having some pain in my left side this afternoon but trying not to worry about it too much . Hope everyone is well. Its great that you're getting bloods done Pinkee xx

Well, mum, I'm glad you went to the doctor but I'm sorry the results from your visit didn't turn out like you would've hoped. So they didn't give you an early scan? Good for you staying positive about the pain in your side. As long as you're not bleeding, you should be fine. It seems like there are so many different pains and twinges and aches and cramps in my belly now that I'm pregnant. My doc said it's probably from my uterus stretching and growing to accommodate Peanut. :) Yours probably is too, hun. :hugs:

Why did I think of that? I totally could have got a scan then if I told them I had no idea when my lmp was.

Afm.... labs are in! They called me right away to say my hcg was "an inappropriate number" and they want a scan tomorrow. I freaked. The nurse who called me didn't expect that or even have my results to tell me. I had to poke and prod different departments to get it.
32,178. Why is this inappropriate? What? They have me dated later by my lmp( 7w2d ), but my o date was 3-4 days after a normal o date so I calculate 6w6d.

Pinkee thats strange, thats in normal range for 6 weeks. At least you get an early scan!

That is odd Pinkee. As far as I know the range is quite large and that is within range easily. The early scan will be a bonus, I would try not to worry. I thought I would have been sent for a scan but gp very unsympathetic. Just gonna have to sit tight I guess.

Fluffet, thanks. Pain has gone thankfully now aand no other problems so all good here ;) I think I freaked out a bit because I had a horrible dream last night that I was having another miscarriage. Was scared to go to the loo when I woke up :( I really hate the vivid dreams you get when pregnant. I think you are right about the stretching.

Most relaxed I've been throughout the whole pregnancy.

Measured only 1 day earlier than I thought, HB 126

Attachments

• 20141211_181547.jpg
    20141211_181547.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 8
YAAAAAAAY, PINKEE!!! Congrats on the awesome scan, my dear! I love that sweet little pic! <3

Yay Pinkee! That's just fantastic. So happy for you. Bet you can't stop looking at the pic ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->