Is there a July group???

Hey ladies, hope everyone is well xx

I am having a bit of a freak out. Had some pinkish cm last night before bed. Nothing since thankfully but i am a bit stressed about it. Think I might have to try and book a private scan next week to ease my mind. Been having a pinching pain behind my pelvic bone. Oh the joys of PAL!
Please send me all your positive vibes xx

Yay pinkee. Beautiful.

Mumto, before you pay for a scan it might be worth seeing if you can self refer to the epu. I saw you're in Sussex but not sure where so here are a list and what they require (like St Leonard's and the royal are both self referral). https://www.earlypregnancy.org.uk/findus2.asp?region=South East

I had a good scan on Friday and I'm ten weeks today!

Tasha- thanks so much for the link.i never knew you could self refer. Conquest is nearest to me as we're near Etchingham. I will give them a call in the morning. Thanks again xx
so pleased your scan went well too xx

Hi ladies, mind if I join here? I didn't even realize there was a pregnancy after loss forum until today. I've been going between TTC after a loss and pregnancy first trimester. I'm currently 7w5d with my rainbow baby due July 29th (calculated from ovulation). I have my first ultrasound tomorrow and am nervous for it

Mum - Sending thoughts, prayers AND positive vibes your way. :hugs: You and baby will be fine. I had some reddish/pinkish brown spotting a couple Saturdays ago and went to the hospital emergency room. They said it was from a subchorionic hematoma, but it was small and shouldn't be anything to worry about. Maybe it's the same for you. I haven't had any spotting since, either. As long as it's not gushing out, I think it's OK. But I would definitely self refer like Tasha suggested.

Tasha - Congrats on your great scan and appointment! YAY!!! :hugs:

sil - Hello and welcome! :hi: I completely understand you being nervous about tomorrow's scan, but once you see your sweet little baby, it will calm your nerves right down. Good luck and let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Fluffet- thanks hun. I haven't had any thing else thankfully and the pains have eased off. Think I am so worried because of mmc. My body seems to hold on to them and the thought that the baby could already be gone is killing me tbh. Just praying all will be ok. Still not feeling as sick as I think I should and thats freaking me out because that's what happened with the last mmc. Both of my mmc's were in December too. I am trying to stay positive though with the fact that there is no more discharge or pain. Fingers crossed. So glad your spotting was nothing sinister xx

sil- welcome! Congratulations on your pregnancy. As you can see we understand your worries hun xx Wishing you the very best for your scan and look forward to seeing the pics xxx

Well, I rang epu and they have booked me a scan for Wednesday at 3pm. With no more discharge or pain I am hopeful all will be well. Please keep everything crossed for me ladies xxx
I hope everyone is feeling great and happy xx

No problem, mum - I've got everything crossed for you. I know EXACTLY what you mean about the baby already being gone and you not knowing. The thought is horrifying, but I'm sure everything will be just fine, hun. It definitely sounds promising since the discharge and pain have gone away. Once you go to your scan Wednesday and see your sweet little one, it will make you feel so much better. :hugs:

Pinkee-- your my bump buddy we are due the same day:flower: Those numbers seem fine to me. :shrug: Thats so great you were able to
get an early scan though so that will put your mind at ease :happydance:

fluffet--Awe look at your little peanut so cute :thumbup:

mum-- that's crazy the dr's thought it was early meno. :growlmad: I know how you feel that is why I got freaked out. I have had a BO and a mmc and during the mmc I lost my symptoms the day the baby passed. I freaked out cause I lost my symptoms for 3 days and had a emergency scan at 6 wks and that put my mind to ease when I heard the hb. Glad you were able to get in for a scan wed and no more hurting. I bled for a few hrs and spotted a few days around 4 1/2 wks with this one. If any bleeding I had always turned out bad with the others but so far so good with this one. Fx for your scan Wed. :hugs:

AFM-- i have a scan tomorrow. i am not nervous cause Fri I had to stay at home with my son he started throwing up thru night a few hrs. So better safe then sorry. I had been trying on the dopper to hear it since 6 wks but figuring to early. Well I had not tried for a few days and I thought what the heck. I found it in about 15 min. at exactly 7 wks. on and recoreded it and sent it to my dh he was amazed too. It was around 129 to 135 but would stay around 129 bpm. Then I got the stomach viruse my son had. I threw up twice however not sure if it was ms or the virse but it had my stomach tore up that kind when you can feel it start to gurgle and rumble and a few seconds later you better be on the tolite. I had a few sharp pains in my right side and I knew I was dehydrated cause I did not pee much and when i did it was really yellow. So I kinda got scared so I tried the doppler yesterday for about 30 and nothing not even a placenta woosh. I pushed down really hard and finally heard the placenta but it was a light sound and not very strong so I began to freak out again. i stopped for an hr and then tried again and finally heard the hb it was behind my loud hb maybe an autery the reason I could not hear and it went to 145 this time but staying around 135-6. So I am content once again and very nausous.:sick:

Hi! I'm due July 13th! I'm having a total terror day - I'm 10 weeks 2 days and this is the farthest I've gotten in 5 pregnancies. The last two were mmc's and the last one I discovered I'd mc'd at 10 weeks, a week after baby had died. So I walked around thinking it was still going strong for a week. Last night I had some pretty severe cramping and this morning things are just feeling "off" - suddenly I'm not constipated anymore, which of course is awesome, but it happened like this last time too. Last time there was also spotting though, so I'm trying to hang onto that. ANYway, I'm doing that insane obsessive body-scan thing, where you can't get your head out of constantly evaluating every sensation or lack of sensation imaginable and you slowly start to turn into a crack head. Bleurgh. Just had to vent.
Anyone want to tell me comforting things about how cramps and sudden symptom disappearance is nothing to worry about? Pleeeeeze? :wacko:

Monro 84- thanks hun. It helps to know people understand, think I would go mad without b and b! It's nice to hear that your spotting came to nothing. The gp is a pain in the bum. She is one of those Dr's that asks you a question and when you answer she just looks at you blankly and doesn't say anything. It's more of a question and answer session than a consultation. Hope all went well with the scan xx

Inthemoment- welcome to our little corner! Sorry for your losses hun. We all undrstand the anxxiety and body scanning. Hopefully i will have encouraging reports for everyone later xx

AFM feeling excited and terrified. Hubby can drive me but can't come in with me as we have to take our 3 & 6 yr olds with us. Think its the thought of taking bad news alone that scares me, but hey it might not be bad news. Hey ho, just one of those things. Still pain free and no spotting so that's a good thing. Hope to have good news to share with you all later and maybe even a pic. Hope everyone is well xx

monro – Bless your heart! :hugs: Goodness, you have been going through a lot the past few days! So glad you found the hb again and are feeling content again. How’d your scan go yesterday?

inthemoment – Hi and welcome! :wave: I’m so sorry you had a horrible day yesterday! :hugs: And I’m so terribly sorry for your losses. Is there any chance you can get in with your doctor to talk about your loss of symptoms? Or at least speak to a nurse over the phone to try to calm your nerves? I honestly don’t think you have anything to worry about because you are nearing the end of the 1st trimester and one of my pregnancy books says some women start feeling better around week 9. I myself started freaking out a little at the end of last week because my nausea wasn’t as bad (prior to then, it was all day, every day, just different degrees of nausea), but then I read that and it made me feel better. And I totally understand what you said about discovering the mmc a week after the baby died. I had an mmc back in June and my baby died not long after my first scan (5 weeks, 5 days) but I didn’t know it until my next scan (8 weeks, 6 days). I had a D&C 2 days later. Carrying my baby around not knowing something had happened really affected me. So I totally understand where you’re coming from, hun. Love and hugs to you! :hugs:

mum &#8211; I can&#8217;t wait to hear your update! <3

OMG! It's all fab! Everything is as it should be. Woohoo! Happy dance! The sonographer was amazingly kind and understanding. Couldn't believe it when she turned the screen around to show me and said " there's your xmas present". Best day ever. So I have just missed out on the symptoms a bit. Will post a pic xx

Yay, mum, yay!!!! I am so happy for you, honey!!! :wohoo: I knew you'd be just fine, but I also understand how you just can't make yourself 100% believe until you know for sure by seeing that sweet little one on the screen! <3

Thanks Fluffet. I am seriously on cloud nine right now ;)

They think I am 8+2 or 8+3 which is a day or so ahead of what I thought so very happy.

Attachments

• 20141217_223302.jpg
    20141217_223302.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20141217_223239.jpg
    20141217_223239.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
Oh mum, what beautiful pics! Your little one reminds me exactly of my Peanut! I was 8 + 3 at the time of my scan and they look like little twins! I am so thrilled for you! Congrats on a great appointment and scan! xoxo :hugs:

Hi ladies,
My scan on Tuesday went great! Heartbeat of 173 bpm, tiny little bean snuggled in there doing great. Measuring right on track.

However, naturally since then I've tried to use my doppler to hear that heart. I know it is still really early as I am only 8w1d, but I haven't been able to find it yet and my mind can't stop drifting to "what if I lost the baby in the past 2 days?"

I know how silly it sounds, but I will feel so much better when I can actually find the heart on my doppler at home. When will the worrying slow down? :/ It's always so hard not to think the worst and I feel guilty for always feeling that way even though bean seems to be doing well

sil, that's wonderful news, congratulations! I am so happy for you! I think you're right about it being too early to hear baby's heartbeat, though. The doppler I'm looking at getting says you can expect to start hearing it around 10-12 weeks, so I'm sure that's all it is, hun. Trust me, I completely understand where you're coming from about wondering if you've lost the baby since your scan. I can't help but think that way myself. It's especially hard for those of us who have angel babies - you just never know when something might go wrong. BUT, you have to try not to let yourself think like that, my dear! Whatever is meant to be will be, so try to enjoy the info you were given at your scan, which was that your little bean is absolutely perfect! <3 Someone on another thread wrote how she missed the joys of being innocently pregnant before her first loss, and that really hit home for me. For us who've had losses especially, it's so hard not to worry constantly. But I don't think that worry will ever slow down, we just have to try to contain it. Anyway, my point is that you are not alone, I am right there with you and totally understand and empathize with your feelings! :hugs:

Hi ladies, I've been finally getting symptoms! Annnd then spotting started today.

And of course I fell apart.
I'm waiting to see my doctor now. I hope It's nothing, but with losses.....There's no relaxing is there?

I hope all is ok Pinkee. Your right about the relaxing after losses it's hard. X x

Everything is totally fine. Still measuring up to date, heartbeat was 160 I believe, super great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->