Is there a July group???

That's great, Pinkee! Did they tell you what caused the bleeding? I'm so glad to hear everything is fine with your bean! <3

I feel good today, going to Call on my blood lab results too and want that new hcg #.

How's everyone feeling with the holidays around the corner?

Anyone planning on having a Christmas reveal?

Hi, ladies! I had a nice, long Christmas break with my family. It was wonderful! We did reveal to my extended family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother), which was nice, but we didn't do it in a creative way, we just told them.

How was everyone's Christmases?

Pinkee, I'm glad to hear you're feeling well. Reading your post just reminded me that I need to go get my blood work done! My doctor gave me the order papers, but I just haven't had the chance with all the holiday stuff going on. So thanks for the reminder, dear! ;)

hello eveyone :wave:

Sorry its has been a while. I took off a week over Christmas and only internet I have is on my phone and kinda hard to do posts on it. Hope eveyone had a good Christmas:xmas9:

inthemoment--How are you doing? I totally understand. I had a mmc where the baby passed 2 days after an US I had lost my symptoms on that day. However the day of the US they said the HB was kinda low. That was my 4th pregnancy. My 6th I had my son. Now on my 8th and so far so good but the worry never goes away. At 6 wks I got scared and called the nurse and she had me come in for a quick US. Could you call the dr and see if you could get an US? Maybe since this was more then a week ago you did. Hope everything turned out ok for you. :hugs:

fluffet521--Thank you!! Everything went great at my scan I was suppose to be 7 wks and 4 days at it and due on the 31st by my O date (I know exact date I O'd) but dr said my new EDD was the 29th kinda crazy cause my sons was the 28th (but I had caluclated the 27th). when is However he was born on the 23rd. The HB was 164 and in the US pic you can see the amniotic sac ( I will post a pic).

Mum--so happy eveything went good at your scan:happydance:

Sil-- So happy your scan went great:happydance: It depends on so many factors with the doppler, like the position of the placenta, the type of doppler the position of baby. if your uterus is tilited etc. With my son I found him at 8 wks using the sonoline b 3mhz probe doppler and with this one I am using the same doppler with the US gel that came with it. I was able to find it at 7 wks it was very light but it was around 128-9. Now I found it after about 30 min to an hr of looking. I used a good amount of gel. And was pressing down really hard right above my pubic bone in the middle and kinda angling it in cause at that time the uterus is still under the pubic bone. Last time I posted I said I had freaked out alittle bit cause I tried to find it and could not not even the placentea but I tried again a few hrs later and found it. It was behind an autery so that was masking the HB. I am finding it easier to find the hb now as I don't have to press down as hard but it is still right under my pubic bone I just don't have to tilt it and I am able to find it about 1/2 inch to the left of the middle but still have to put the probe right abve my pubic bone. I your placenta is on the front of your uterus you won't be able to hear it till your in your 2nd tri I don't think. I am sure everything is still fine with your baby that was a nice strong hb. :hugs:

Pinkee--So glad eveything was good. maybe you had a small sub chronic bleed that was left over from implantation that was just working it self out.

AFM--US went great hb of 164 and dr moved dat to the 29th but I am still going by the 31st (that is from O date). The US pic you can see amniotic sac (never had one that clear). I have been taking Zoferan I got a prescription from dr that day casuse I was about out of the leftover I had. I also told him that I have not been on the progesteron cause they wanted $300 for it. He gave me a prescription for oral progesterone he said some is better then none :shrug:. I had forgotten that zoferon makes me constipated so I took milk of mag lowest dose after a couple of days which kinda worked. Started taken Zoferan again and it started again so I took some milk of mag again Highest dose. OMG that worked for 3 days it was like I had a stomach virus all over again. I have been trying to limit taking the Zoferan now so only take it as needed. The main thing is if I let my stomach get empty I can start to feel the acid bubble up and that is what makes me nauses. That and most of the time I have a constant pressure in the back of my throat that makes me want to throw up ugh. I have been drinking sparking water which kinda helps but kinda doesn't cause it causes a pressure in my chest from the carbination I cannot win. :dohh: I did feel really good Sat like no nause whole day however it came that night lol. And tiredness has set in too.

Attachments

• 7 weeks 4 days.jpg
    7 weeks 4 days.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies hope you are all keeping well. Haven't posted in a while so thought I'd pop my head in and and say hi. It's fab to see all of your scan pics such gorgeous teeny babies. I've had 2 scans now one at 7 weeks and one at 10 weeks and so far things are looking good. Next scan is on the 15th and I'm counting down the days til I see baby again.

Morning sickness is well and truly kicking my butt which is probably karma for me posting here early on in my pregnancy about having no sickness. I think I spoke too soon with that one. As rotten as I feel it's reassuring to know it means my body is doing it's job and the hormones are working.

Slowly starting to feel less anxious and more excited but I don't think I will relax fully til I get past the stage I was with Jessica.

Have attached my 7 week scan pic below and my 10 week one is my current avator :) x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Hello ladies,

It's great to hear everyone is doing well. Hope you all had a good Xmas.
Fluffet- yay to telling the family! Makes it feel more real when you can finally share news I think xx

monro- sounds like you have a great set of symptoms but hope you are not suffering too much. Great news on the scan xx

babytots- lovely scan pics. Really pleased to hear that the ms kicked in for you as it's so reassuring but hope you aren't feeling too rough now. Glad to hear you are starting to feel less anxious now, it feels good to relax a little and enjoy it. I am starting to feel the same xx

afm- I have been really busy as my mum was in hospital all over Xmas :( she finally came home at the start of this week. She has COPD and things flared up. I am her carer and ws at the hospital every day. Been worried because of the stress of it all but fingers crossed all will be well at the scan today. I had my booking in with the midwife yesterday and she seems really nice. She said I could go and see her every time she is at my doctors if I want and she will find baby's heartbeat to listen to to reassure me. Bless her! I also found the courage to tell my oldest 2 children over Xmas! My son was cool with it and my pregnant daughter doesn't completely hate me, lol! Think it will just take her a while to get her head around it, which is to be expected really. Well, I better go and get sorted for the scan at 11am. Xxx

Had the Ms kick my butt too babytots. Oh It's not fun.

How you doing Monroe? Fluffet? Sil?

Thanks muma sorry to hear about your mum I hope she is doing better now? Hope your scan went well hun.

Lol pinkee its horrible isn't it. Mine seems to have finally lifted just the odd bout of nausea now. x

Hi, ladies! It really is so good to see your beautiful scans! I'm glad to hear that everyone is starting to feel better. I'm still pretty tired and get frequent headaches, but the nausea is practically gone, and I'm thankful for that. We're all getting closer to the 2nd trimester, it's so exciting! As a matter of fact, I'm 14 weeks tomorrow! I'm in a bit of a rush, so I'm posting my pics from last week's appointment and then have to go. :hugs: Talk to you all soon!

Attachments

• Peanut 1.jpg
    Peanut 1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Peanut 2.jpg
    Peanut 2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Peanut 3.jpg
    Peanut 3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 3
Aww lovely scan pics Fluffet. Glad to year your sickness is easing but boo to the tiredness and headaches.

My sickness is much better then it was tough have found the past couple of and it's getting worse again :( had my 12 week scan this week and baby was measuring spot on. Was so amazing to see him/her wriggle around. Made it all seem real too. Have added a pic below.

Hope everyone else is well x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members