Is there a July group???

Crazywaiter

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Anyone else just find out and due in July? My due date is 4th of July! I got my first faint line at 9dpo and just today I'm 14 dpo. I've been spotting here and there all week but tests consistently getting darker so I'm going with the flow and staying positive! I really can't quite believe it, I didn't think we had a chance this month. We'd last bd'd on a Tuesday and my OPK was pos on Friday and Saturday while my DH was out of town. Then with the spotting I thought for sure this wasn't going to last since I'm coming off 2 losses, but I'm hopeful! Who wants to hang out and keep each other company during these early days??? :flower:

I'm not 100% certain yet, but really hoping, that I am pregnant. I haven't had af since July, so I'm not certain when I would be due, but most likely it seems like July.

I had some spotting while on vacation from the 7th-8th of this month. Thought maybe it was IB. But getting very very faint results on my tests. So I'm thinking it might have been ovulation spotting & DH & I DTD a lot since we were on vacation.

So hopefully I will some good news in the coming days!

Hi!
Can I join you? I just found out I'm pregnant and due around July 14. I am 11dpo and got a pos test at 9dpo. I'm going to test tomorrow and see if the line gets any darker.
I had a mc before my son (who is now 2 yo) and a cp just 4 weeks ago! So I'm hoping this one is sticky.
Good luck to you!

Hi I should be due July 14th going by my last af I don't know when I ovulated :) I'm so nervous and reply hope this one sticks . I have a 2 year old but my first pregnancy ended in early miscarriage at 6-7 weeks

I'd love to join!

I'm cautiously due July 10. I had a mc at 7 weeks in Jan and another at nearly 11 weeks in June. I'm praying that this baby is my take-home baby!

I am also due in July, around the 21st. I have had two losses, both really early. I am so hopeful that I will get a baby out of this one but then I get really scared of being optimistic.

Hi there. I'd like to join. I'm due on the 31st!!!! So very early days of an unplanned pg.i have 2 beautiful daughters but have lost 4 along the way so very hesitant to get too excited and tell people. Would be nice to share the journey.
Congrats all on your BFP and I hope we're all exhausted from all the nappy changes and sleepless nights in July;-)

Hi cautiously joining you ladies. Got my bfp today and due at the end of July. Congrats to you all and I hope we all have sticky babies growing in our tummies.

Feeling very nervous and not quite believing it at the moment. Want to try and enjoy this pregnancy as much as I can but I have a feeling once I reach the stages I was with my angels especially my most recent loss I shall be a nervous wreck. x

Baby tots, do you remember me? We used to chat a bit during my last pg. Was it in team Angels?

Hi all! May I join? I am due around July 22.

I tested Saturday night after I looked at FertiityFriend and realized I was 2-4 days late. DH and I weren't actively trying this past cycle. I felt ovulation cramping (or at least I think that's what it was) when DH was out of town, so I wrote off this past cycle. We didn't BD a lot either due to our schedules. So needless to say the BFB was a complete surprise!!

We are so happy, but being cautious and not telling anyone until we think Christmas. I'll be about 10 wks by then. We plan on asking the doctor first and seeing what she says. When do you all have your first appointment? I had an appt. for a pap but just left a voicemail explaining I'm pregnant. The receptionist just called back but I missed the call. Gotta call back and reschedule! Hoping it's sooner rather than later!

Welcome, TresDulces!

I'm 6.5 weeks today and terrified. Ultrasound is Friday and I am praying praying praying for a strong baby with a strong heartbeat.

I've also been struggling with feeling like I haven't celebrated this pregnancy enough - I'm just so afraid that as soon as I relax, everything will fall apart. My last loss was late in the first trimester so there are still 4 weeks till I pass that point.

Everyday is a symptom comparison: was I sick enough? Did I pee enough? Is my chest tender enough? I miss the innocent joy of pregnancy before these losses.

Another July PAL here! Hi :hi:
22nd for me approx! xx

Just want to say a massive congratulations ladies. I found out this time last year that I too where expecting our rainbow to arrive end of a July 2014 & here we are a year later with our beautiful daughter who's know 4 month old. Heres to the most exciting & emotional journey you'll go on. Keep strong ladies you'll have good & bad days all the way through I know I've been there, had so many scans in the beginning due to bleeding etc but all came good in the end.

For those of you where this will be your first baby honestly enjoy the alone time with your partners :hugs: & enjoy your sleep :sleep:, as when your little rainbow arrives you honest won't know what's hit you :wacko: they are hard work, I found the first 4-6 weeks where the hardest. But that first smile & giggle will be so worth all that hard work & not getting much in return. All the best ladies & keep positive :kiss:

Congratulations ladies, may I join you? Just got my bfp a few days ago. Due around end of July, 29th I think. Still in shock I think too, lol. Want to get excited but I have had 2 losses with pregnancies that started around this time of year so feeling very nervous about it all right now.
We are keeping quiet about it due to previous early losses and because my oldest is expecting at the start of march. She will not be a happy bunny. She was unimpressed enough when I had my youngest and didn't know about the last loss we had. I want to keep it quiet for as long as possible to save the stress as she is also still living at home. Wish me luck!

Hi ladies!

I had my first ultrasound this morning and my baby was there, heart beating strongly at 129 bpm. After two losses this year, could this really be my take-home baby? I'm over the damn moon and soo proud of him! <3

So are We starting a July group? I'm July 30th.
Being very cautious, got my betas done Friday. And will know them Monday. Then set an official appt

Well it's over for me. Good luck to you all. My blessing for a hh 9 months

So so sorry to hear that Chilli. Lots of hugs to you, thoughts are with you. thsnk you for the blessings xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->