Is there another lady/ladies due 16th Feb?

messylines

Reaction score
I'd love to have some people with the same due date to team up with/generally chat to and so on.

I have had a bit of a traumatic time so far so wanting to relax and get into the swing of being pregnant and I think getting to know some other mums-to-be will be useful :)

I'm due on the 16th too! I've been so lucky so far, very few symptoms so I'm almost wondering if anything is going on in there!

How has yours been? x

I am due on February 15th!

I'm due the 18th! Crazy nausea and bbs hurt like crazy, super tired that's my symptoms... hoping the nausea tapers off soon!

Hey I'm due 15th feb. I've had a lot of nausea and sore boobs and the odd cramps and twinges. My midwife is away till next wednesday so hoping it doesn't drag and I get my app soon.

Has anyone else had there booking in app yet?

XXxx

Hey I'm due 15th feb. I've had a lot of nausea and sore boobs and the odd cramps and twinges. My midwife is away till next wednesday so hoping it doesn't drag and I get my app soon.

Has anyone else had there booking in app yet?

XXxx

Not yet, mine is 19th July :)

I've already had a scan and first doctors appointment. Scan was cute just a lil smudge lol and doctor was really nice, she just weighed me and booked me in for a blood test. She gave all my papers to the midwife as well =]

No real symptoms at all throughout pregnancy, slight nausea and being very hungry lol. I only just got sore boobs lol and everyone comments how much I laugh and how happy I am all the time these days lol

I'm due 16th by dates, won't know for certain until first scan. I only just sorted out being referred to the mw today so probably won't hear for a bit.
Symotoms pretty mild here too, bit of nausea, more hungry, tired and BBs sore (and bigger-woohoo!). This of course gets me worrying that I'll have another MMC, although most of the time I can keep my sensible head on and not think like that!
I'm 33, have 2 sons and 8 and 6 and live in the west midlands. How about the rest of you?

Well, I have had my first appt, first scan, and will see the doc again tomorrow. I started my journal after the scan. I was able to see the baby and hear the heartbeat. This is my 2nd. I have NO appetite, and extremely sore bbs, and sleep more than I ever had (even with our 1st.) The only symptoms so far.

February 17th for me...My baby has arm Buds...anybody else have pics of early scans? 10th week Rocks!

https://img834.imageshack.us/img834/8665/gadrger.jpg

I can be removed from this list ladies. Thank you. I wish you all well and a happy and healthy 7 mos, with all the "Love" babies out there. :hugs:

I can be removed from this list ladies. Thank you. I wish you all well and a happy and healthy 7 mos, with all the "Love" babies out there. :hugs:

I just read some of your memorial journal and :hugs: well I was moved. Please be well and good luck.

Thank you CANELA! May you have an awesomely happy and health remaining 7 mos! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->