Is there any foster mummy's out there??

That's lovely :) did they give you any info on how long she will be with you?

Just a little update as a lot has happened lately..
My 1st placement has returned home, a sad day as we grew very attached to her.
We were missing her so much then 2 days after we said goodbye to her, we get a phone call to ask if we could take 1 week old TWINS.........

We of course said yes and we are very tired but enjoying every minute of it. ( they have been here 2 weeks so far)

Aww - welcome to the twin party! Our girls are still with us.. however they may be going home soon. It's a very complicated story. In any event - good luck with your new adventure! Managing twins has been one of the most challenging experiences I've ever had.. but I'm so so in love with both of them.

Aww - welcome to the twin party! Our girls are still with us.. however they may be going home soon. It's a very complicated story. In any event - good luck with your new adventure! Managing twins has been one of the most challenging experiences I've ever had.. but I'm so so in love with both of them.
So lovely to hear from you, glad to hear things are going well for you.
I'm tired this morning,as soon as I got one feed and changed and back to bed the other one woke up.
They are good they love their sleep,but seem to sleep better in the daytime. ( need to change that round to the night times)

how old are your twins now?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->