Is there anyone around?

Strumpet

Reaction score
I found out yesterday that I was pregnant, I was on BC because we didn't want children yet. It now looks like I'm gonna be a single momma, and I'm totally devasted. I'm sitting here in tears because I love him so much. I'm not sure I can cope, I'm in a country away from family and friends, who don't know yet and I'm not sure how to tell them. It feels like everythings ruined, yet on the same token I'm happy to be a Momma. I'm just having trouble coping and need some moral support. I'm trying not to feel sorry for myself but I cannot help it.

:hugs: hun. I'm sorry sorry you're going through all this stress when you feel like you should be happy. Have you had a look at the single parents board? The girls over there are very supportive.

I'm sure when you tell your family they will rally round and support you as it sounds like you need them right now. Might be an idea to tell them sooner?

:hug:

Awww honey, is there really no way he'll come around to the idea?

It must be a big shock when it wasn't expected but once he's had a chance to think things through and realise what it entails he may come round?

Not sure of the situation though obviously, I'm just an optimist.

Congratulations on the baby though, I just hope you manage to find someone to talk to over in the single ladies forum xx

I'm sorry your having to go through this, like everyone says the single mummys board is great for support. If you ever need anything just let me know :hugs: x

Hello lady. Boys always tale longer to grow than we ladies, and their first reactions sometimes just suck! Give him time to get his head round it. I suspect you think he might too. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->