Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

thks desperado I really appreciate your help:flower: I won't lie I am holding my breath now to c what you think...

Here is the test I just did that is darker then the one I did a couple of days ago but not nearly as dark as the control line. Wat is your view?

Madeline xxxx

Attachments

• Madeline result CD 27.jpg
    Madeline result CD 27.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 10
thks desperado I really appreciate your help:flower: I won't lie I am holding my breath now to c what you think...

Here is the test I just did that is darker then the one I did a couple of days ago but not nearly as dark as the control line. Wat is your view?

Madeline xxxx

Girl u are def pregnant ,omg I have came over all emotional for you :cry:That is 100% a bfp :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::img::hug::hug::hug::yipee:

OMG OMG r sure? I am crying right now. Oh god I don't believe it I don't believe it. Is that why my boobs are so sore? I don't have any other symptoms though... I thought it was because I was about to get AF. OMG are you really sure? I don't get why it is so much lighter then the control line.

Desperado I could kiss you:):hugs::hugs::kiss:

Madeline xx

I have a BFP my first BFP :happydance:

OMG OMG r sure? I am crying right now. Oh god I don't believe it I don't believe it. Is that why my boobs are so sore? I don't have any other symptoms though... I thought it was because I was about to get AF. OMG are you really sure? I don't get why it is so much lighter then the control line.

Desperado I could kiss you:):hugs::hugs::kiss:

Madeline xx

I have a BFP my first BFP :happydance:

Yes babes that's def a bfp :happydance::happydance:You could get a digital test that will also tell u that u are pregnant as well but babes I have looked at enough tests and yep that's your first positive ,wow wot a wonderful Saturday morning :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG i really can believe it I will run off and get a digital test and do that as well.

I don't know wat to do lol I am in shock.. I never thought I would be able to post this but here it goes

:bfp:

Oh god I have to tell my partner:)

thks again Desperado :friends:

OMG i really can believe it I will run off and get a digital test and do that as well.

I don't know wat to do lol I am in shock.. I never thought I would be able to post this but here it goes

U are very welcome sweetie ,u have made my day ,I am smiling happy happy smiles for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i was talking to a lady at my local bus station a few months ago who was very obviously heavily pregnant she was 50 i was gobsmacked xx
Wow!!! That's why I LOVE this forum so much... Where else would I find such amazing stories that inspire and push me to keep on TTC!!! That's so cool.... (Would love to ask her like a zillion questions tho... LOL)

i did not want to appear rude but could not help myself she was lovely she was having a boy and had 9 weeks to go she said she had been trying for 4 years and had all but given up she thought it was the menopause but was in fact pregnant she had health problems due to the pregnancy but was so happy it bought a tear to my eye and gave me hope he will be born now i hope every thing went ok xx

congratulations madeline xx:happydance::happydance:

this is turning into a lucky month fxed for the rest of us xxx

thks Mrsp thks so much I have just told my partner he was shocked then happy then he just grabbed me and kissed me lol

I am focusing all my efforts on thinking happy loving thoughts for you and desperado, mg and everyone else so there are enough BFp's to go around for everyone. Then I will be truly truly happy:)

so I am sending baby dust everyones way and big hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Madeline xx

thks Mrsp thks so much I have just told my partner he was shocked then happy then he just grabbed me and kissed me lol

I am focusing all my efforts on thinking happy loving thoughts for you and desperado, mg and everyone else so there are enough BFp's to go around for everyone. Then I will be truly truly happy:)

so I am sending baby dust everyones way and big hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Madeline xx

Awk bless you Madeleine ,hope u and your hubby have a wonderful day :cloud9::hugs:

Madeline xxxx

Looking positive to me . You don't get a second line if your body is no producing HTG.

Congrats:) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well it comes in three or more so good luck to everyone. :) :)

Wonderful news on this thread ,:cloud9:Ladies it gives me so much hope ,any tips would be appreciated :thumbup::hugs:

Wow, a few pages to catch up on here. Massive congrats to Garnet and Madeleine, this is great news for us vintage ladies :haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This thread is getting busy but it bugs me every time I click on the title that it says 'there' instead of 'their' (sorry I am a bit OCD about spelling :haha::haha:)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i heard that too i hope so cd 28 for me still got sore boobs but the cramping has stopped im driving myself nuts over annalising every thing i had a nose bleed today and read thats a sign then scolded myself for being stupid been here many times b4 and af always shows up xx

i heard that too i hope so cd 28 for me still got sore boobs but the cramping has stopped im driving myself nuts over annalising every thing i had a nose bleed today and read thats a sign then scolded myself for being stupid been here many times b4 and af always shows up xx

:haha:We all do it ,wen do u test ?:hugs::hugs:

:haha:We all do it ,wen do u test ?:hugs::hugs:

ha ha i dont anymore lol seen that many bfn i dont buy them any more i would be in labour and might buy 1 xx its quiet hard for me my afs are so irregular so cd 28 is early for me if i get bad morning sickness i would test ive had that bad with all 3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->