Is there anyone who is in there 40's ttc?

hi Garnet,Marathongirl, Desperado, MrsP, More4mom and everyone,

i just wanted to start w an apology for being mia. I started to feel really down about the whole TTC thing I decided to have some time out so I would stop making myself feel bad about it. I was losing perspective and I didn't want to dump that on everyone...it wasn't pretty...everyone is so supportive and lovely and hopeful and that is definitely the way to be about everything in life no matter wat happens.

I hope everyone is doing really well I am going to read up on everything I missed:)

it is clear that plenty of women in their forties have successful pregnancies . As for people who are negative about it because of someones age i think that is primitive. There are lots of great reasons to have a child when you are in the best position to be a great parent.

MG you are in a great position to be a great mum. I mean you already have experience of your own and you are a healthy fit person. I don't think anyone has the right to judge...

I have my fingers crossed for everyone for this month:)

Madeline xxxx

hi Garnet,Marathongirl, Desperado, MrsP, More4mom and everyone,

i just wanted to start w an apology for being mia. I started to feel really down about the whole TTC thing I decided to have some time out so I would stop making myself feel bad about it. I was losing perspective and I didn't want to dump that on everyone...it wasn't pretty...everyone is so supportive and lovely and hopeful and that is definitely the way to be about everything in life no matter wat happens.

I hope everyone is doing really well I am going to read up on everything I missed:)

it is clear that plenty of women in their forties have successful pregnancies . As for people who are negative about it because of someones age i think that is primitive. There are lots of great reasons to have a child when you are in the best position to be a great parent.

MG you are in a great position to be a great mum. I mean you already have experience of your own and you are a healthy fit person. I don't think anyone has the right to judge...

I have my fingers crossed for everyone for this month:)

Madeline xxxx

Hi babe great to see you back and u don't need to apologise ,we all need some time out now and again and u def wouldn't have been dumping on any of us ,am sure we can all relate to how u felt and would only want to support you and help you out ,how are u feeling now sweetie?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi desperado:) thks you are so lovely:)

I feel better:) I have been running more and just trying to think positively...

My partner has been going away for work quite alot so getting time to try to make it happen has not been easy. As I had a rough cycle last time - AF came 3 days early I decided to give up all caffeine and as I have been a pretty heavy coffee drinker I started taking B6 and changed my supplement to Elevit.

I am just trying to stay positive I guess:) I am CD26 and it looks like my cycle is going to b normal this time which is a relief I do have sore boobs which is annoying and I am feeling tired but I am sure I will feel better when AF arrives in a couple of days:)

How r u going?:)

Madeline xxxx

i was talking to a lady at my local bus station a few months ago who was very obviously heavily pregnant she was 50 i was gobsmacked xx
Wow!!! That's why I LOVE this forum so much... Where else would I find such amazing stories that inspire and push me to keep on TTC!!! That's so cool.... (Would love to ask her like a zillion questions tho... LOL)

hi desperado:) thks you are so lovely:)

I feel better:) I have been running more and just trying to think positively...

My partner has been going away for work quite alot so getting time to try to make it happen has not been easy. As I had a rough cycle last time - AF came 3 days early I decided to give up all caffeine and as I have been a pretty heavy coffee drinker I started taking B6 and changed my supplement to Elevit.

I am just trying to stay positive I guess:) I am CD26 and it looks like my cycle is going to b normal this time which is a relief I do have sore boobs which is annoying and I am feeling tired but I am sure I will feel better when AF arrives in a couple of days:)

How r u going?:)

Madeline xxxx

Sounds great babes that u have changed your diet and supplements too ,:thumbup:good luck for testing this month ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok my friends we have only climbed up hill. The stupid Mountain is next.. Hoping for success this time..

Attachments

• IMGP0578.jpg
    IMGP0578.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 15
Ok my friends we have only climbed on hill. The stupid Mountain is next.. Hoping for success this time..

I can't even begin to express how happy I am for you!!!!

Literally with tears running down my face :hugs:

Ok my friends we have only climbed on hill. The stupid Mountain is next.. Hoping for success this time..

OMG! :happydance: Massive prayers coming your way!

I had my CD3 labs drawn today and start my second round of Clomid 100mg CD3-7. Go in for my follie scan on CD8. I really feel like this is going to be our month!

Prayers and blessings for us all! :hugs:

~Angie

Oh wow!!! Congrats!!! That is so exciting!!! Prayers for H&H 9 mos!!!!!

Ok my friends we have only climbed up hill. The stupid Mountain is next.. Hoping for success this time..
EEEEEEEEEEE! Shriek of joy! I've only known you a few days, but I already feel connected to the ladies here. This is beyond exciting to see. I know it's only part one, but its a monster significant part one. High five!

I got my 3 day labs back!
My FSH is 6.3 I'm gonna be 42 in October so that's rockin news!
Estradiol 31 and Prolactin 6.3

I am so happy!

I was reading online some women my age are double digits on their FSH and that is no beuno

This is our month ladies! Lets do this!

~Angie

I got my 3 day labs back!
My FSH is 6.3 I'm gonna be 42 in October so that's rockin news!
Estradiol 31 and Prolactin 6.3

I am so happy!

I was reading online some women my age are double digits on their FSH and that is no beuno

This is our month ladies! Lets do this!

~Angie

Congrats, those are good numbers.

Garnet OMG I am so excited for you congratulations this is wonderful wonderful news:)

thks desperado:)

good luck to everyone else testing:)

Madeline xxx

ps those results sound fantastic nevertoolate I have my fingers crossed for you:)

Wow Garnet congrats!!! You give us all hope!!! Praying for you!!!

AFM- Af showed up yesterday a day earlier than expected so not happy about that to say in the least. I am starting to get frustrated but not ready to give up. I guess I find it hard to believe that I got pregnant 3 times last year 2 chemicals and a mmc at 12 weeks and now it's been 4 cycles of nothing????

Welcome back Madeline!!!

hi MG, Garnet, desperado and everyone

MG please please do not give up.:hugs:

Anyone;

I need some advice. A couple of days ago CD 25 I thought I would test and torture myself. I got a second line but it was faint and then I read that this was probably an evaporation line... I wouldn't let myself get down I just thought well the main thing is that I get AF and start again and apply everything I have learned re timing like doing it a few days before I ovulate for e.g..

Anyway I just tested again ..why stop torturing myself now after all...it is CD27 today..but there is a second line again but it is darker then the first line I got two days ago but it is not the same depth of colour as the control line. I think this could be good news? Does anyone know how dark it has to be not to be an evaporation line?

Madeline xxx

MG

Wow Garnet congrats!!! You give us all hope!!! Praying for you!!!

AFM- Af showed up yesterday a day earlier than expected so not happy about that to say in the least. I am starting to get frustrated but not ready to give up. I guess I find it hard to believe that I got pregnant 3 times last year 2 chemicals and a mmc at 12 weeks and now it's been 4 cycles of nothing????

Welcome back Madeline!!!

So sorry babes but keep going its gotta be our month soon ,bfn for me today too :growlmad::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hi MG, Garnet, desperado and everyone

MG please please do not give up.:hugs:

Anyone;

I need some advice. A couple of days ago CD 25 I thought I would test and torture myself. I got a second line but it was faint and then I read that this was probably an evaporation line... I wouldn't let myself get down I just thought well the main thing is that I get AF and start again and apply everything I have learned re timing like doing it a few days before I ovulate for e.g..

Anyway I just tested again ..why stop torturing myself now after all...it is CD27 today..but there is a second line again but it is darker then the first line I got two days ago but it is not the same depth of colour as the control line. I think this could be good news? Does anyone know how dark it has to be not to be an evaporation line?

Madeline xxx

MG

Omg u need to post it and let us see ,it def sounds like a bfp to me ,:thumbup::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->